Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

"I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka (17150 Views)

2023: SERAP Asks Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others To Publish Sources Of Their Campaign / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by sirchim(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
ogoloray:
This old fool will say and do anything, all in a desperate bid to remain relevant!
pray to get old, to be called even a small fool.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Adebowale89(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They will rather die in power. The youths must fight and take back their country.

This set of politicians have nothing else to offer

Peter obi is a grandpa not a youth

youths that Prof is talking about Here are 40's below not that fools that was cursed for his misrule in Anambra state

if peter obi is a youth at his 60's then 100yrs old man should continue, you mad people can't fool all of us
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by jessesky: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
BOTH OBI, ATIKU & TINUBU ARE ALL OLD FELLAS, WE ACTUALLY NEED PEOPLE LIKE DONALD DUKE, ADESHINA ,DARE SUNDAY AND MANY MORE.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by carlos1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Your type go seize power if u become president. God forb!d bat thing
ogoloray:
This old fool will say and do anything, all in a desperate bid to remain relevant!
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Chucks13: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
I think this Soyinka don dey smoke raw Kwale weed.

Obi is not a younger generation he is 63 or 64 years, sir so can you shut da
f u c k sir Their is no different between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi they are more or less near age group 63 minus 71 is not too big different sir.

If you want younger generation pls talk about Kachuckwu, Imomulen and Sowore they are my candidates. We want youth in Obama and Macron age when they became the president not 63 years ol man calling himself youth my a s s.

Sir pls can you keep quiet for now pls...........
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by JOemmy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Those corrupt old grandpas and those supporting them will rather prefer to die than do the right thing they are just inspired by greed and bigotry not necessarily to serve the masses.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by TrumpDonald2: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
haybhi1:
I think I like this man and respect him a lot, though I'm convinced in Tinubu sha.
I have zero believe in Obi. Soyinka probably didn't scrutinize Obi enough.
I know quite a lot about Obi modus operandi and governance, based on history, Slovfo.

ON GOVERNANCE (During his tenure)
Doctors were on strike for 13 months.
ASUU lecturers of Anambra University went on strike for 6 months.
His investment of state's revenue in a beverage businesses that proved bad down the line.
Poor infrastructure establishment marred his tenure but he is subjected to forgiveness as most governors of the time failed the test, as well.
His turn over of the states revenue by the end of his 8-year tenure is either insignificant or too small, compared to other state.
His successors also point debts his office accrued.
The sheer tendency that comes with his false stats and figures, and the ensuing temerity.
I will deliberately ignore his row and allegations with the popular "Pandora papers" claims, because he's managed to dodge it.

To be fair, all these culminate in ineptitude. He was also briefly impeached, suggesting failure in a bid to put his cabinet in order.

ON MODUS OPERANDI
On the other hand, I hate how his campaign strategized on weaponizing religion apparition, especially as he attempted to us Yoruba into two heated Muslim and Christian divisive groups - an attempt capable of ravishing the peace and religious tolerance eternally enjoyed by my people.
His hypocrisy is also topnotch, as previously seen in case of the Sophia Gimba, although it's a core CV part of Nigerian politicians, generally

On a minor note, I extremely loathe the methods of campaign by his fans, termed 'Obidients,' for not only the absence of objectivity, but the ills of their actions and insult of intelligence on anyone not considered or in the sphere of 'Obidients'.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Houseontherock1: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Unfortunately,none of the top 4 is "young"
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by ogoloray(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
sirchim:
pray to get old, to be called even a small fool.

You could have said a prayer for yourself with the time you used to mention me
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Chetas81(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
ARE you talking about those dreadlocks gullible YOUTH of Nigeria who don't believe in future because THE DREADLOCKS YOUTH HAVE NOTHING ON THEIR BRAIN THAT TO BEG OR DO YAHOO FOR MONEY IF THEY DON'T PUT THEIR MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND ON THE MORTAL AND DRAW THEIR BLOOD FOR YAHOO PLUS they won't be recognised LOOK AT BENIN BOYS ON NEWSPAPER HEADLINE
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Chetas81(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
Can I call this campaign after election? I think people should just be very careful with their opinions and statements now, Nigeria is boiling.
Sick citizens belongs to Sick nation
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's not the only thing he said on the interview. I watched it from the beginning to the end.
Can you also publish what he said about Datti Ahmed and obi movements. Where he said Datti statements on Channels TV is near Treason and he disassociated himself from it. Stop putting half statements on these Forum.
Even the advise soyinka gave Atiku and Tinubu was way back before Obi jump from PDP to Labour part. Soyinka was nit even thinking about OBI when he gave that advise

Relax bro.
Soyinka has made his point and you are busy calling Obi.
You can go and grant your own interview to mention Obi yourself.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Defacto4truth: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
ogoloray:
Are you serious wole soyinka a fool Ah Ah. May God help you
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They will rather die in power. The youths must fight and take back their country.

Please which youths? Hope is not the youths that are fighting tooth and nail to support same effigies Soyinka is talking about? Forget it, many youths are not ready, they are still attached to these effigies for survival.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by naturefellow(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The top 3 candidates are not of the younger generation.

Peter Obi has been around since the days of Abacha.

Anyway, election is over and na Inauguration we dey wait for.
LOL. Who's youngest and most credible amongst the presidential candidates?

Keep deceiving yourself with fake news!
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by yusluvad(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
The duo don't mean well for Nigeria.😌😌😌
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
ogoloray:

Old fool... Yet his intellect dwarfs yours and those in your lineage!
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Delightsome2023: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Onewazobia:

Do you called him fool? Hmmm, not sure any in your lineage will ever be able to lease his shoe
shut the Bleep up.
in a sane country, Wole Soyinka should have been behind bars.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by ogbe88(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The top 3 candidates are not of the younger generation.

Peter Obi has been around since the days of Abacha.

Anyway, election is over and na Inauguration we dey wait for.
are u well.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by ogbe88(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
haybhi1:
I think I like this man and respect him a lot, though I'm convinced in Tinubu sha.
I have zero believe in Obi. Soyinka probably didn't scrutinize Obi enough.
I know quite a lot about Obi modus operandi and governance, based on history, Slovfo.

ON GOVERNANCE (During his tenure)
-Doctors were on strike for 13 months.
-ASUU lecturers of Anambra University went on strike for 6 months.
-His investment of state's revenue in a beverage businesses that proved bad down the line.
-Poor infrastructure establishment marred his tenure but he is subjected to forgiveness as most governors of the time failed the test, as well.
-His turn over of the states revenue by the end of his 8-year tenure is either insignificant or too small, compared to other state.
-His successors also point debts his office accrued.
-The sheer tendency that comes with his false stats and figures, and the ensuing temerity.
-I will deliberately ignore his row and allegations with the popular "Pandora papers" claims, because he's managed to legally dodge it, so far.

To be fair, all these culminate in ineptitude. He was also briefly impeached, suggesting failure in a bid to put his cabinet in order.

ON MODUS OPERANDI
On the other hand, I hate how his campaign strategized on weaponizing religion apparition, especially as he attempted to us Yoruba into two heated Muslim and Christian divisive groups - an attempt capable of ravishing the peace and religious tolerance eternally enjoyed by my people.
His hypocrisy is also topnotch, as previously seen in case of the Sophia Gimba, although it's a core CV part of Nigerian politicians, generally

On a minor note, I extremely loathe the methods of campaign by his fans, termed 'Obidients,' for not only the absence of objectivity, but the ills of their actions and insult of intelligence on anyone not considered or in the sphere of 'Obidients'.
This one is not well
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by ogbe88(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Adebowale89:

Peter obi is a grandpa not a youth

youths that Prof is talking about Here are 40's below not that fools that was cursed for his misrule in Anambra state

if peter obi is a youth at his 60's then 100yrs old man should continue, you mad people can't fool all of us
You are daft for life.

1 Like

Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by victorDanladi: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Peter OBI too should have stepped down for younger Nigeria in his 40s or 50s
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Franking: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ethnic jingoists will never hear that. We are all in it together.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by dapsoneh: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emola12:
an intelligent man woke soyinka has spoken any other person talk nah rubbish and jagabandits awon were oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye God bless wole soyinka
go and kill itself, Tinubu is ur PR3sident dummy
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by DasBeste: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Which youths?

The ones that have already pledged their future to MC Oluoma or the ones that are guided by tribalism?

There is no hope whatsoever for these so called youths.
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by dapsoneh: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emola12:
an intelligent man woke soyinka has spoken any other person talk nah rubbish and jagabandits awon were oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye God bless wole soyinka
oloriburuku, omo ofo, omo werey, omo paa bi os an bo, omo ibanuje will talk rubbish like Wole. If he never told Obi to step down for GRV, then he doesnt have moral justification for saying those rubbish .. Omo okoriburuku
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by dapsoneh: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrAgbakoReloade:
obi visit am? Not sure they even friends. Perhaps would had told him same.
Jagaban don win already. That is all that matter. He will perform
obi visited the senile man on several occassions
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Colorado youth or which one...
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Greed will not let them...

You can see he gave the advice to only Tinubu and Atiku.....
Nigeria no need Obi... Obi no be youth
Re: "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka by Fearyourcreator: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's not the only thing he said on the interview. I watched it from the beginning to the end.
Can you also publish what he said about Datti Ahmed and obi movements. Where he said Datti statements on Channels TV is near Treason and he disassociated himself from it. Stop putting half statements on these Forum.
Even the advise soyinka gave Atiku and Tinubu was way back before Obi jump from PDP to Labour part. Soyinka was nit even thinking about OBI when he gave that advise

Naso them be ... Always wanting to condemn others abeg 61 na youth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Phrases Used In Nigerian Newspapers / FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.