Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver (32453 Views)

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Menclothing: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
When Agbero started in Anambra in the 80’s Lagos or other state member start
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Cadexa: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Too bad .
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Saga16: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Agbero where?

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by stanluiz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Solufool promise to end agbero in onitsha only for him to recycle them back, give them uniform and called them revenue agents.

Must you use agbero and thugs to collect tax ? Who give him such advise ?

All in the name of increasing IGR ? I believe he copy that ideas from Lagos. Anambra no be Lagos. Don't over tax your people in the name of rasing IGR. The worst part of it is that he is using thugs.

If soludo is not careful and change his style of governance, he will be one the worst governors in the South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by starz100: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Agberocrazy

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Zico5(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
And they will be shouting about Lagos agbero whereas what's happening in their enclaves is worse and barbaric. Thank God about daily revelation of these people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by seanwilliam(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Which one be revenue agent? Agbero is agbero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by ud4u: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Raysleek:
Agbero is now National. They own the country. Congrats to Nigeria

Na so
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by LegendHero(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Just imagine this is Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by policy12: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
theophorus:
But Agbero no dey any of the SE now?

Chai! Some people leave in deception but then it is what it is.

As no be Lagos...you won't see the children of perdition for this thread and even if u c, watch as they will pour their anger on Soludo and exempt their almighty Messiah Saint Obi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Belleful: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
When I wrote about the evils this NDI agberos do in Onitsha, one guy ask which Nollywood movie it is, because he is interested to watch.
The movie have be acted again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by oodua1stson: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
aariwa:
Well done Soludo for introducing agbero to Anambra state again. When agberos left Anambra for Peter Obi during his tenure we thought it was a blessing that would remain permanent but I guess we were wrong
lol they were there under obi

Stop whitewashing that liar for us here

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by samwillyco1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Soludo boys
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Ademascot: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
I hate those revenue guys in South East and part of Benue and kogi. they're all criminals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Whothecapfits:
Because of Ñ50

The death was avoidable
50 wetin those guys before naija & after bridge are different breeds of touts con join those upper iweka own haaaaaa opari niyen. They collect 25k per truck I repeat 25k per truck so far you dey pass their side go anywhere in the country e no concern them ooooooo if you see where they dey follow drivers drag you go know say lagos touts dey learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Benwallt(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Watin come dey happen. Agberos are causing serious gbege in Edo State. Is this the new normal? Labour party has destroyed some Nigeria yooths moral fabric.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by EmperorMaximus(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
I remember vividly what happen to me when I was moving my load from ekpoma to Owerri. Those useless Igbo agbero frustrated my life ehn. They forcefully extorted me and beat my driver in the process. There is more sanity in Lagos than in Anambra.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Segzy19: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thot they complained that Agberos are only in Lagos.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by airliner(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Whothecapfits post=122320872]Because of Ñ50

It's now N60
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Barrywilly(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
God bless the driver

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Tingotoe: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ever8090:
Not a bad news though....
What kind of human being are you?
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by DaveJacuzie: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
achymmania:
This must be a kind of typo. I'm sure it happened in lagos and not Anambra
You have to verify!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Saga16: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pregnancy can inly be covered for a while.
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by goslowgoslow(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Raysleek:
It has always being a national problem, I have experienced them "a million" times all over the country. It only tribalistic Igbos that pretends not to have them, na Lagos be their problem!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by Tsongz(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Everywhere gentle now grin if na another region e happen now, they’d be spewing thrash by now.
Werey dey everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by asmovic(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
achymmania:
This must be a kind of typo. I'm sure it happened in lagos and not Anambra
do Anambra has now been named Lagos. As far as I know, Lagos did not record this report. The earlier you leave ethnic hate, the better.
Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by leanonme82: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
aycorporat:
What is the difference with the Lagos ones they accuse of "spoiling" Lagos?

So touts in the garb of revenue officers from the South East are ruthless?

All touts should be treated as the touts they are

These ones are even collecting money from private lorry driver doing business. Lagos agberos only charge NURTW public transporters (taxis and buses).

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by oodua1stson: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
aariwa:
lol na your mother dirty Toto I go white wash useless tinubu pig
lol how old are you? We all know whose toto is cheap. Your women are here in Lekki selling their vagina for noodles and place to sleep

Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by leanonme82: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
stanluiz:
Soludo is a disappointment!! Such an incompetent governor!

This his how he want to turn Anambra to Dubai, By using Thugs who tax people forcefully all in the name of increasing IGR ?

Where did Soludo learn his type of crude and agbero governance ? A professor for that matter ? His education is a waste.

This is the idiot of a governor that is writing letter against Peter obi. Look at how he is badly he is governing Anambra.

aariwa:
Well done Soludo for introducing agbero to Anambra state again. When agberos left Anambra for Peter Obi during his tenure we thought it was a blessing that would remain permanent but I guess we were wrong

Bunch of liars and manipulators. As if onitsha agberos have not been a problem for years since peter obis tenure. Onitsha people are notorious agberos even before soludo entered power.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver by SAMUEL1947: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Will u kip quiet 😏

Raysleek:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! / Husband, Wife Survive After A Tipper Lorry Rams Into Their Vehicle (photos / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.