Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos (35457 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by mymadam(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice2023:
I hate policemen...

...It is the only work that u will do, that would change your destiny and your life upside down.
Plus 'almighty' NEPA too, IMHO 😏
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by stacyadams: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2023
This one no concern yeeebos angry grin
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by ickonet: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Check well the okadas are from one particular tribe wey no dey like school, for police to have called the lazy yoruba agberos.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by bencr7: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Police need agbero help, undecided undecided undecided
D bike man is an Igbo guy to d police and agbero grin grin grin
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2023
How people just killed and we just move on.
This is someone’s father, son, brother, husband… this is sad

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by mich2012: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Last week, agberos and policemen fought bus drivers; today, policemen and agberos are fighting okada men.
Y'all are welcome to Tinubu's Nigeria.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Bringbackmandat: 12:54am On Apr 06, 2023
The police commissioner in Lagos said MC oluomo is joking. What else do we have to add? Nothing! The joke continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Konjiboii: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Nice one,self defense. Omo we need raise money for that okada man.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2023
While the police force of other countries are working to be named in best police force rankings of the world, the NPF is busy struggling for first position in the chart of world deadliest terror groups! I have no RIP to waste
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by arantess: 2:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Police using thugs to harrass motorcyclists

No wonder they were enabled during last elections

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by arantess: 2:17am On Apr 06, 2023
mich2012:
Last week, agberos and policemen fought bus drivers; today, policemen and agberos are fighting okada men.
Y'all are welcome to Tinubu's Nigeria.
They are going to import this nonsense to Abuja if he is sworn in
E go sweet to behold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by badlaw(f): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2023
This is why agboro do not valve police at all at all in lagos

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:07am On Apr 06, 2023
EnEnPeecee:

Anyway I blame the idiot spokesperson who said MC oulumoh is not a threat in Lagos State. I prayed the bastard should become a victim of MC oulumoh boys some day
agbero is the one ruling Lagos, Sanwo has never issue statement against agbero, it's like they are bigger than Sanwo olu.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by oyeb15: 5:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Nigeria Policemen are useless. Never RIP.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by BuiltforTruth1: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2023
There are no laws for this Dead Zoogeria. It is Time for everyone and their God to defend them.
Agberos, and Money have become Commanders of NPF and it is gradually creeping into the Military (Navy, Airforce,Army) very soon Immigration go join.
Very Bad
When Agberos go deploy OP MESA wey they kill a 15years old Boy and Matcheted One Keke Rider (cos he resemble their enemy) at Makoko area of Lagos. What did the Police and Governor BOS of Lagos do? They swept it under Carpet because no be Jagaban Pikin or relative wey dem kill.
Forget Government, Forget Police (no longer my Friend, with all these Dirty deals they get involved). So Police are so untrained that they now synergise with Touts to discharge their Activities. No wonder, wey Portable finished them for involving the touting Police who told him 'You are under Arrest'.
We need to go back to the good Old days when people secured their communities by themselves, and only involve the police when the need arises.
For me now, na to make Money, make I fit hire 2 Police officers and 2 Army officers to dey carry my luggage and run menial jobs for me. Period.
Dey watch, very soon; Other Militia group (ESN, BOKO, Bakassi Boys, Herdsmen) go fit enter the whole Lagos State and people go don lose confidence in the NPF, Everygroup go hold their Guns; then sanity go restore for everyone head. Even Agberos et al go dey behave like Puppies in the Face of Lions and Cubs.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 5:57am On Apr 06, 2023
darelar:
Rest in Peace Inspector Dodo. May Almighty God accept your shortcoming and forgive you your sin's. You die while trying to protect your Boss. The late inspector was not with any arms except teargas from reliable source. He's fasting and didn't go to kill nor shooting. He was smatched with stone on his forehead before he was stabbed with dagger after he fell down with head injury. He's very nice and jovial officer. Rest in Peace Dodomayana.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Corroro: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Another life lost, rip to him. May God comfort the family.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Epinbiz(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Sincerely originally finished
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Raph222(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
What happened in jos has happened in lagos tank God this time it was not the passerby that got hit by the bullet or killed,police men should learn to let go of unecessary intimidation man the soul of the police man rest in peace
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Chetas81(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2023
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS CONTINUED TO LIVE BASED ON THEIR CHOICE
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Abelino(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2023
You deserve to be arrested and interrogated.
Risingblue008:
He die well

This new set of police they brought into asaba too is becoming something else

They will
Kidnap you
Beat you
Force u to transfer all the money u have in ur account to theirs,and dey r moving with POS mechine,
And the worst part is dt ,they will take u to a big bush whr dey can fully deal with u

Na to dey find police children too and kill Dem cos for every 10 police men,4-5 don kill innocent person just becos of #500,like d one we r battling in asaba right now,
Police no get good story

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by traihit: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Nice2023:
I hate policemen...

But humanity first!

I still hate police men whether high rank or low rank.

I hate them all.

Good men in police work aren't up to 1%.

It is the only work that u will do,that would change your destiny and your life upside down.

No rest in peace yet,until after investigation.

How will you know who among the police belongs to the 1% you mentioned.

I'm not a fan of the police either but trust me, we can't do without them.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by bionixs: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

This is the NO MAN'S LAND we are always talking about.
yes , but they will turn the meaning upside down to get at people who is naturally ahead of them

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Risingblue008:
He die well

This new set of police they brought into asaba too is becoming something else

They will
Kidnap you
Beat you
Force u to transfer all the money u have in ur account to theirs,and dey r moving with POS mechine,
And the worst part is dt ,they will take u to a big bush whr dey can fully deal with u

Na to dey find police children too and kill Dem cos for every 10 police men,4-5 don kill innocent person just becos of #500,like d one we r battling in asaba right now,
Police no get good story
make everybody hold gun,dem go know say we no need police, in fact , na to carry explosive and knife join, the useless politicians go dey quote their useless law wey no fit settle anything, e no dey settle any dispute, i prefer the self confessed baboon as padi,he beta pass the female bastards too, nonsense.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by LordErrk: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Police hiring Agbero to help them...

Na this part off me grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2023
traihit:

spits. spits again..dey play.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Menclothing: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2023
The police man killed is from Asaba
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2023
traihit:

Personal experience with those men in black was horrible.

Not one,not two.

It is had for the remaining one 1% not to be corrupt honestly.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by saheed24(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2023
43Ronin:
cheesy the mumu LASG police and agboro think say na igbo traders, lol. Hausa-fulani don give dem wotowoto grin. They will soon cry to the emir of Lagos to help resolve the issue cheesy
So for your mind now, any thing that involves okada rider as automatically become hausa fight.
Well, if that is what can make you happy. So be it.
Re: Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
How on earth can or will police carry area boys to attack bike riders. This mundane and uncivilised approach to policing is disgraceful and counterproductive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos) / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.