Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,515 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Apathy From Social Media - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apathy From Social Media (383 Views)

Low Turnout & Voter Apathy Mars Governorship Election In Enugu North LGA / Can I Switch From Social Science To Pure Science / What Does Political Apathy Means..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apathy From Social Media by TheSourcerer: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Well it's been awesome really , zen calm and serene
I did notice though there is this disdain underlying but there about people who are always offline(offgrid)

Love and light on thy path smiley hope you have a great great day smiley and do remember to smile it helpssmiley
Increases serotonin and dopamine in the brain which are the happy hormones so yeah smiley and do not underestimate the power of meditation as books increases brains knowledge, exercise the muscles, music for the soul and meditation strengthens the mind, its invisible lol but the most powerful part of the human body smiley love and light on your day

Modified* Nairaland is in the tamest use of words uncouth, and filled with hate , chaotic and the unending gender wars exhausting ,Tribalism disgusting especially in the 21st century lol tribalism was before na lol ,and don't get me started with frequent bad news bombardment just for traffic it's mentally exhausting even physically , I know Nairaland is addictive , it's your first forum , an important topic/post/moniker , Just be happy really Nairaland is not worth the mental exhaustion and I say this with all humilitysmiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apathy From Social Media by finallybusy: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
I know Nairaland is addictive
I stay here for the Nigerian themed news.

Nairaland is in the tamest use of words uncouth, and filled with hate
I hope this is true. Time will tell. Arguments based on mud-slinging generate pages faster than civil debates. Nairaland will keel into old habits.

gender wars exhausting
Fourteen year old kids and immature adults experience endorphin highs from this stupid debate.

and don't get me started with frequent bad news bombardment just for traffic
Traffic equals advertisement potential. The humans behind Nairaland have bills to pay and lifestyles to sustain.

it's your first forum
Actually my third or fifth. It’s easy to navigate and the topics affect our Nigerian lives personally, so…

Just be happy really Nairaland is not worth the mental exhaustion
100% fact. I focus wholly on real world activities because the longer I spend on them, the less I’m active here engaging with teenage trolls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apathy From Social Media by TheSourcerer: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
finallybusy:
I stay here for the Nigerian themed news.

I hope this is true. Time will tell. Arguments based on mud-slinging generate pages faster than civil debates. Nairaland will keel into old habits.

Fourteen year old kids and immature adults experience endorphin highs from this stupid debate.

Traffic equals advertisement potential. The humans behind Nairaland have bills to pay and lifestyles to sustain.

Actually my third or fifth. It’s easy to navigate and the topics affect our Nigerian lives personally, so…

100% fact. I focus wholly on real world activities because the longer I spend on them, the less I’m active here engaging with teenage trolls.
I fancy your use of words ,and Thank you really ,how's your day going so far?

2 Likes

Re: Apathy From Social Media by finallybusy: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I fancy your use of words ,and Thank you really ,how's your day going so far?
Thank you. Good. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apathy From Social Media by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Well it's been awesome really , zen calm and serene
I did notice though there is this disdain underlying but there about people who are always offline(offgrid)

Love and light on thy path smiley hope you have a great great day smiley and do remember to smile it helpssmiley
Increases serotonin and dopamine in the brain which are the happy hormones so yeah smiley and do not underestimate the power of meditation as books increases brains knowledge, exercise the muscles, music for the soul and meditation strengthens the mind, its invisible lol but the most powerful part of the human body smiley love and light on your day

Modified* Nairaland is in the tamest use of words uncouth, and filled with hate , chaotic and the unending gender wars exhausting ,Tribalism disgusting especially in the 21st century lol tribalism was before na lol ,and don't get me started with frequent bad news bombardment just for traffic it's mentally exhausting even physically , I know Nairaland is addictive , it's your first forum , an important topic/post/moniker , Just be happy really Nairaland is not worth the mental exhaustion and I say this with all humilitysmiley

SM is not worth the mental exhaustion. It's heady when you first get into it but you learn that it's not that deep, people are mostly catching cruise, why bother your head over people's vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apathy From Social Media by TheSourcerer: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
LordReed:

SM is not worth the mental exhaustion. It's heady when you first get into it but you learn that it's not that deep, people are mostly catching cruise, why bother your head over people's vanity.
True there Lord , how are you this evening? smiley
Re: Apathy From Social Media by LordReed(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
TheSourcerer:
True there Lord , how are you this evening? smiley

wonderfully well. you?
Re: Apathy From Social Media by TheSourcerer: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
LordReed:

wonderfully well. you?
Great really , Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Doctors In The World And Salary Now / I Mistakenly Recharged 3500 Glo Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account / Governor Alex Chioma Otti Speaks About Government College Umuahia, Promises To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.