Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Npower Validation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Validation (1626 Views)

Npower Validation Portal 2024: How To Validate Your Application And Receive Paym / Npower News Today On Npower Validation And Npower Payment For January To June / Error In Npower BVN Validation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Validation by ezenwaez(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
What Is Npower Validation?

Npower validation is a process whereby Npower Batch C stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries submits their details through the Npower validation link, details submitted by the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries includes;

1) Npower ID of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries.

2) BVN of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries.

3) NIN of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries.

4) Account Information of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries which includes;

A) The bank name of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries.
B) The bank account number of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries.

Why Npower Validation?

The Npower validation is conducted so that Npower can obtain the account information of Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues.

When Will The Npower Validation Close?

The Npower validation closed on the 31st of March 2023, although late Npower validation are ongoing.

Who Is The Npower Validation For?

The Npower validation is for Npower Batch C stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues. The Npower validation is not for Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries without payment issues.

Where Will Npower Validation Be Done?

Npower validation is completely an online process.

Will Npower Batch C stream 1 Beneficiaries And Npower Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries Be Paid After Npower Validation

Yes, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries that completes their Npower validation successfully will be paid when backlog payment and current payment starts.

How To Complete Npower Validation

Npower validation is a process at which an Npower Batch C beneficiary with payment issues submit his or her Npower ID, BVN, NIN and bank account details directly to Npower. Npower validation is for both Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues. Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries without payment issues need not complete the Npower validation exercise.

Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues are to follow the procedures below to complete the Npower validation process.

1) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues should visit https://validation.nasims.ng

2) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her Npower ID.

3) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her BVN.

4) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her NIN.

5) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her bank name, bank account number and agree to terms and conditions.

6) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should click on submit then wait.

7) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries after filling their account details and clicking on the submit button, Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should wait for the congratulatory message that pops up, once this message pops up Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should exercise patience and wait for payment.
Re: Npower Validation by Barbushe: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2023
ezenwaez:

Npower validation is a process at which an Npower Batch C beneficiary with payment issues submit his or her Npower ID, BVN, NIN and bank account details directly to Npower. Npower validation is for both Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues. Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries without payment issues need not complete the Npower validation exercise.

Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues are to follow the procedures below to complete the Npower validation process.

1) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with payment issues should visit https://validation.nasims.ng

2) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her Npower ID.

3) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her BVN.

4) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her NIN.

5) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should enter his or her bank name, bank account number and agree to terms and conditions.

6) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should click on submit then wait.

7) Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries after filling their account details and clicking on the submit button, Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should wait for the congratulatory message that pops up, once this message pops up Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should exercise patience and wait for payment.

Alternatively, Npower Batch C beneficiaries that wants their account details sent directly to Npower are to supply their information to our WhatsApp number 08029815618 using the format below, and their details will be sent directly to Npower and will be validated manually. Npower batch c beneficiaries should note that this would attract a one time processing charge.

Issue:
Npower ID:
Bank Name:
Account Name:
Account Number:
BVN:
NIN:
Npower Program:
Batch:

Good even sir, i validated my Npower ID, BVN, NIM no. & my account on Npower Validation portal but it keep telling me that i could not validatate my Npower ID more than once.
After 3days, i tried again and it showed me the same error. How should i solved the problem and get a successful validation?
Thank you.
Re: Npower Validation by ezenwaez(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Barbushe:

Good even sir, i validated my Npower ID, BVN, NIM no. & my account on Npower Validation portal but it keep telling me that i could not validatate my Npower ID more than once.
After 3days, i tried again and it showed me the same error. How should i solved the problem and get a successful validation?
Thank you.
Contact me on Whatsapp
Re: Npower Validation by FrankFhrizzy: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please I'm a member of Npower batch C1. I received all my 12 months stipends.
But the recent extra 3 payments made to batch C1 members never come my way.

What could be the possible reason for that?

1 Like

Re: Npower Validation by ezenwaez(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
FrankFhrizzy:
Please I'm a member of Npower batch C1. I received all my 12 months stipends.
But the recent extra 3 payments made to batch C1 members never come my way.

What could be the possible reason for that?
Exercise patience, if possible complete the Npower validation.
Re: Npower Validation by Idadurun: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Should those of us without payment or account issues also go for the revalidation?

Is there any form of payment or gratification to NPOWER officials before revalidation?

If No, why is Npower officials at the Rivers State Secretariat openly collecting #1000 from volunteers each time we visit their office for any official purpose?

They boastfully claim it is for clerical assets.They impose these illegal fees at will not minding what would happen. Impunity is in their character. Gratification is a must to them. They lack civility to npower volunteers.

There is a young man and a short smallish lady not the robust yellow lady (don't know their names) there that should be remove from that office as soon as possible otherwise, there will be a protest against them one day. I'm sure the Rivers State Secretariat sharing boundaries with the Government House shouldn't keep those kind of people there to avoid volunteers greviances.

Please act fast. We're tired of their reckless attitude
Re: Npower Validation by ezenwaez(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Idadurun:
Should those of us without payment or account issues also go for the revalidation?

Is there any form of payment or gratification to NPOWER officials before revalidation?

If No, why is Npower officials at the Rivers State Secretariat openly collecting #1000 from volunteers each time we visit their office for any official purpose?

They boastfully claim it is for clerical assets.They impose these illegal fees at will not minding what would happen. Impunity is in their character. Gratification is a must to them. They lack civility to npower volunteers.

There is a young man and a short smallish lady not the robust yellow lady (don't know their names) there that should be remove from that office as soon as possible otherwise, there will be a protest against them one day. I'm sure the Rivers State Secretariat sharing boundaries with the Government House shouldn't keep those kind of people there to avoid volunteers greviances.

Please act fast. We're tired of their reckless attitude
Npower validation is for Npower Batch C beneficiaries with payment issues.
Re: Npower Validation by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Idadurun:

Please act fast. We're tired of their reckless
Absolutely true. The open corruption going on in that office is annoying. Right from sign PPA. My sister wh went for documentation said they extorting another 1k. She also has not received any payment and asked to pay 1k to write her name for list of those having payment issue.
Is it that their federal allowances are not enough to buy pen or what exactly are those people extorting poor people for goodn5 sake
Re: Npower Validation by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Idadurun:

Please act fast. We're tired of their reckless
Absolutely true. The open corruption going on in that office is annoying. Right from sign PPA. My sister wh went for documentation said they extorting another 1k. She also has not received any payment and asked to pay 1k to write her name for list of those having payment issue.
Is it that their federal allowances are not enough to buy pen or what exactly are those people extorting poor people for goodness sake

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank / Diamondbank Training School / Uba Training! Is It On Or Off Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.