Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call (24842 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Interimcartel: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Sue them fake ass, we move to retrieve our mandate
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by IVORY2009(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2023
[s]
author=N3TRAL post=122319633]Peter Obi is a very wicked man.

He is a liar, a thief and was Governor during the Awkuzu mass murder.

He will never be president of Nigeria!

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

But I don't blame Obi Sha. I blame his supporters who cancelled Kenneth Okonkwo and bullied him to tell a lie. Even Obi himself would have been cancelled if he didn't lie.
[/s]

Most seless post of the day lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi can never be the president of Nigeria. Man is a chronic liar and a sectional bigot who cannot see beyond his close circle of friends from his church.

Obi kererenke Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
North4Obi23:
Why did gazette newspaper fire the guy that started the fake news? The moment that happened, I knew the news was fake. Now the APC that put them in trouble won't help them. I pity the drug daddy journalist.

Really you mean he has been fired?

That action is already an indirect admission of guilt undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Peter Obi is a very wicked man.

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

But I don't blame Obi Sha. I blame his supporters who cancelled Kenneth Okonkwo and bullied him to tell a lie. Even Obi himself would have been cancelled if he didn't lie.
You don't just jump into a fight because you think you can win, you plan and strategies.
Political fight is not about accusations and counter accusations, it's about strategy and responding after seeking relevant advice.
Whether the audio is false or not, it's between Obi, Oyedepo and God but that doesn't change the fact that Peter Obi is the best man for the president amongst the 2023 candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Arabk25: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Pwettylinda(f): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thiefnubuu and your foolish father are big fools m

grin
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Ingocof(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643698718820950021?t=i5abniCuCUeEa5Ht4bokNw&s=19

Obi can only use them on Twitter, he has no gut to do it in reality because deep down in his heart of heart he knows that the audio is through and if Obi is truly not a bastard let him sue them.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by emani03(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Your name shows who you are !

A mugu and more!

Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout!
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Barbushe: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
"Peter Obi, wallahi ba za mu yafe maka ba......." Anybody who supports that monkey must have miss his brain in the Afgan-eastern region of Nigeria. Let me blame those people that brought Peter Obi into this world to constitute nuisance, before i smarsh his urgly face. They don't tell him about richest person in Africa in person of ALIKO DANGOTE who is my neighbore and we are all northerners, but they told him about the poverty. THE POPULATION OF A RICH PEOPLE IN KANO STATE ALONE IS TWO TIMES OF AN ENTIRE SOUTH ESTERN POPULATION. Peter Obi is a mad man, religious bigot and tribalistic animal. Thunder fire your ancestor........
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Cadexa: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
I hate game of politics. Not progressive , it doesn't in a way better the life of an average. Only the fee at top, circle continues
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Novarisammy2: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

why haven't the drug daddy reply to the allegations of him been an unrepentant drug lord since 1993??

ozuo
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by bayor99(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643698718820950021?t=i5abniCuCUeEa5Ht4bokNw&s=19

We are basically our own problem when it comes to democracy, when Peoples Gazette post about about CJ, it was normal grin . CJ debunk the new by going to mosque barely less than 24 hours.

The audio leak of Peter Obi went viral, he trying to be defensive. If the audio leak was fake, PO should be silent if he has nothing in his cupboard and make a solid prove to debunk that.

PO is just entertaining the media house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by crazygod(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
still changes nothing....the damage has already been done....
its over for his political career....

he can atleast concentrate now on sellin his beer....
What stupid damage? It's only the gullible that believed there was ever a tape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Kobicove:

Really you mean he has been fired?

That action is already an indirect admission of guilt undecided
You believe this lie?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by MrAgbakoReloadi: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Mace0lane:
Just imagine the amount of fraud lies n this foolish Peter Obi is dishing out to cover his bigotry n foolishness.

Take a bite obidog. These is one of the many bones of obifraud bigotry throw at y.ou d.ogs.

This doest in any way suggest got enough evidence to win in court. We all know about obifraud bigoted and pretentious nature πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Obi is a pathological liar
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
bayor99:

We are basically our own problem when it comes to democracy, when Peoples Gazette post about about CJ, it was normal grin . CJ debunk the new by going to mosque barely less than 24 hours.

The audio leak of Peter Obi went viral, he trying to be defensive. If the audio leak was fake, PO should be silent if he has nothing in his cupboard and make a solid prove to debunk that.

He won't sue Nada.

He's just entertaining his zombies.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

Dem no born Obi well to sue .

grin

He just did and you'll do nothing.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by emani03(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
My brother you deserve a bottle of chilled beer!

djon78:

After all your yarnings

Meet us at the courts

Including the releaser of the fake audio, they should meet us at court

If they don't explain well

They have met there end and be ready to pay damages in billions

Next time they should learn how not to bear fake news

Most of you don't know Peter Obi very well

A man that believes in standing and doing things right

He is way different from most of the politicians banding themselves today

The establishment got absolutely nothing on Him

They will all fall in shame

This battle is not ordinary Nigerians fighting it
This battle it is the God of justice, honesty and equity

And all the evil men that held Nigeria to the juglar
The cry of the ordinary man has reached God's ear
And He has come down to give everyone of them there reward

Maybe then they will begin to fear the God of justice, honesty and equity. He doesn't react, but when the cup of ungodly, wicked and vile men full, God reacts.

This time people will know that doing evil doesn't pay one bit and learn how to do right

For a long time we have tolerated impunity in this Nation

A New Nigeria is emerging
Where there will be justice, equity and the rule of law

God works in mysterious ways
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

He just did and you'll do nothing.

He didn't sue anybody.

He threatened to sue.

The clown is prompting the next audio which comes out shortly.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by MrAgbakoReloadi: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
bayor99:

Someone they have already calculated his whole moves πŸ˜‚
His reputation is in line now and as for the court case tinubu doest bother because he knows Obidiiot cannot win in court πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Halifaxguy: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are just a hate filled bigot. People like you are very miserable in real life. Don't bother to quote me cos I wouldn't even notice your stupid reply. Dirty and smelling pig. Tueh!
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

World best wailer, you now in-charge of letting PO know the best time to reply to attacks on him right?

Well just from PO character, the smartest ones are not mere noisemakers.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sliky09: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Wailer
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Dumbo hoebi, the leak was an external recording grin,

Gazette will definitely have a source for it, even though no shield law to protect journalist sources in the country, their source will step out and own up to it, and the next thing wey go xup is oyedepo has to swear on oath that the tape is fake.... grin grin grin

Make i fold my hand dey watch drama... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Solocoin: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Chuksaluta:
Na now APC go no say Obi get coconut head.
Even with the backlash and intimidation from APC after his court case, he is still waxing strong. Just imagine same man as your president. Ngige warned them but they didn't listen.
Honestly it's now I accepted what Ngige said. Obi is too much.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by badoh(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
I say this again, tinubu is going no where.
He will not even seat on the seat of presidency for even a day.

Tinubu apc is like a man who is drowning in the middle of the ocean and is doing everything to save his life. That is the state of tinubu right now.

The new Nigeria is POSSIBLE. This year is the year.
If Tinubu gets sworn in and sit on the seat of presidency, Can you curse yourself that your life accomplishment should perish in your presence?
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Solocoin: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
It's now time for people Gazette to tell Nigeria how they got the audio and NCC has denied it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . / Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.