Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies (913 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Antimandatethie(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am under pressure to leave
Nigeria – Peter Obi hits out at APC,
govt agencies

The presidential candidate of the
Labour Party, LP, at the just
concluded presidential election,
Peter Obi, has claimed that he is
under pressure to leave Nigeria.
Obi, in a statement on Wednesday
night, slammed the ruling All
Progressives Congress, APC and
some government agencies,
accusing them of propaganda.
The former Anambra State
Governor also insisted the viral
audio of him and Bishop David
Oyedepo of the Winners’ Chapel is
fake.
“The present attempts by the
APC as a Party, and the APC Led-
government through some
government officials and agencies
to divert our attention from our
blatantly stolen mandate is
unfortunate and sad.
“These have come and continued
to manifest in different ways,
such as the malicious accusation
of the Minister of Information, Mr
Lai Mohammed, the circulation of
a fake doctored audio call, and a
pressure on me to leave the
country.
“Let me reiterate that the audio
call being circulated is fake, and
at no time throughout the
campaign and now did I ever say,
think, or even imply that the 2023
election is, or was a religious war,”
Obi said.
These have come and
continued to manifest in
different ways, such as
the malicious accusation of
the Minister of
Information, Mr Lai
Mohammed, the circulation
of a fake doctored audio
call, and a pressure on me
to leave the country.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/i-am-under-pressure-to-leave-nigeria-peter-obi-hits-out-at-apc-govt-agencies/
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Massiveglory: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu and his gangs are all out with guns blazing to bring PODATTI down by every means possible.
They are begining to see the signals of events.

If you love tinubu , tell him to stop wasting his time. The forces against him are beyond his money, connections and all. The forces against him are from above in the heavens.

Tinubu is like a man who is drowning in the middle of the ocean and is doing everything to save his life. That is the state of tinubu right now.
Fighting PODATTI is a waste of time and resources. Tinubu is heading to a grievous collaspe.
The cry of Nigeria has reached heaven and Divinity has taken over the matter of Nigeria

Tell him to back out for his own good.

The new Nigeria is unstoppable. This year is the year.
PODATTI/ OBIDATTI is the new Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by SpatialKing(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Imagine if it were Atiku that was declared winner of 2023 and immediately after collecting return certificates jets out of the country to another country like Dubai to chill..
By noise they will generate eh

APC supporters are just bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by rayvelez(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
We will surely retrieve our stolen mandate whether it’s like it or not..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Throwback: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mumu man.

Werey dey disguise.

Peter Obi III is about to abandon his zombies, so looking for excuse to depart.

If you like, depart and then continue your treasonous attitude outside, you kuku don relocate your pandora funds to offshore accounts in your daughter's name Gabriella.

I really pity the fools who thought a messiah could be found among the same class of politicians they condemn.

More sadly, I pity those who knew he was a failure and fake messiah who is up to no good, yet because they are all Igbos, they felt the need to support the Igbo candidate.

Baba 61 the youth candidate is about to betray the way he has been betraying since the days of APGA.

3rd position claiming he wants to recover a mandate that Igbo votes could never have secured.

Nobody knows him or Labour Party in Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kwara, Ekiti or Osun.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Throwback: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
He is going nowhere.

Throwback:
Those who want to release call records should do so before this criminal run away.

I am sure his latest excuse for wanting to japa is related to his ass that is about to be burst open.

All security formations should be on high alert.

You must fight for your mandate within the shores of Nigeria.

No escape for the wicked mandate thief who was begging for Yoruba and Christian votes on the eve of election.l, inadvertently admitting his own electoral loss even before the D-day.

A loser knows he has nothing to offer, but the tragedy is on the zombies who insist he must offer what he never did when previously in power.
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obi is a boy. Obi is a loser. Distant 3rd.

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by OriOko88(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obi is one hell of an overrated politician. He like to rant a lot.

How many times have Atiku who Came second whines or rants on social media like obi is doing ATM. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by RealityBender(f): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
OriOko88:
Obi is one hell of an overrated politician. He like to rant a lot.

How many times have Atiku who Came second whines or rants on social media like obi is doing ATM. undecided
And how many propaganda has your party of 40 thieves directed at Atiku??
Smh… Apparently Ramadan will not stop A Fun Jar Musclem 🐖🐖🐖 from eating shit 💩💩💩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by olisaEze(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Touch Obi and spark an uprising. You don’t even need @falseprophet to know this. cool
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Xbox2005(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yeye man.you wan run propaganda with the ruling party.matter is in the Court,but still you and your vice are still running your mouth preempting the case

3 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by RealityBender(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Mumu man.

Werey dey disguise.

If you like, depart and then continue your treasonous attitude outside, you kuku don relocate your pandora funds to offshore accounts in your daughter's name Gabriella.

I really pity the fools who thought a messiah could be found among the same class of politicians they condemn.

More sadly, I pity those who knew he was a failure and fake messiah who is up to no good, yet because they are all Igbos, they felt the need to support the Igbo candidate.

Baba 61 the youth candidate is about to betray the way he has been betraying since the days of APGA.

3rd position claiming he wants to recover a mandate that Igbo votes could never have secured.

Nobody knows him or Labour Party in Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kwara, Ekiti or Osun.
Yes ooooooo…. The better option is dingBAT the cocaine lord.

What do you expect from a clan that can’t sight something as big as the moon in the sky on their own? A race that confuses dangerous stupidity for sophistication 🙄

When you’re done ranting, tell dingBAT to come back from whatever hole he’s creeped in and face Obi in court.
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by OriOko88(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2023
RealityBender:

And how many propaganda has your party of 40 thieves directed at Atiku??
Smh… Apparently Ramadan will not stop A Fun Jar Musclem 🐖🐖🐖 from eating shit 💩💩💩
Ori awon iya e baje
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by RealityBender(f): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2023
OriOko88:

Ori Tinubu ti baje
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Okoroawusa: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2023
This idiot just like to dey yarn nonsense. You came third in an election and you want to set the country ablaze
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Emperormartin(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2023
I don't know why people and APC are afraid of Obi?

If I were them I'll be chilling in my comfort zone and wait for the inauguration
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by PointZerom: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Mumu man.

Werey dey disguise.

What position was Hope Uzodimma?

Where's Thifnubu?
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by bhella10: 12:56am On Apr 06, 2023
You are not going anywhere sir! You must finish what you started cheesy
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by alizma: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Somebody want to Japa with style
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by scholarsfunding: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi is not leaving Nigeria. Not today, not ever.

Those who are trying to push nonsensical narratives like "treason" should find better use for their time.

He is part of an ongoing court process and his safety must be guaranteed by the government.

Go to court.

Because if you believe you won the election that INEC declared you winner of, there would be no need for all this 50 naira soap opera that you are acting.

You challenged him to go to court and he has done that. Go answer your case and quit the side show.

Stop running away.
Re: I Am Under Pressure To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Hits Out At APC, Govt Agencies by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
U don talk sey na fake , Go to court and sue Gazette, Pinocchio grin

Oyedepo is coming to swear an oath that ur claim is right...
Matter no pas like dat

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Angelic Being Peter Obi Sent From Pluto / APC Move To Reconcile Tinubu, Bode George Fails / Peter Obi Arrives Court After Attending Momodu's Birthday In London Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.