Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News (2690 Views)

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Do you know FFK threaten Obi with treason over fake news? Do you know that the mainstream members of APC joined in this and disseminated this dangerous fake news and threatened Obi's life? Imagine a "SAN" like Keyamo falling for this con journalist. This shows how brainless and foolish APC members can be. They are like sheep lead by crude instinct and hardly think well. Is this not a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YZd8Ul1o4

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by press9jatv: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2023
At the end na APC lost woefully in the fight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by domDva(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2023
That Sanpaper and Omoki something are among the most usel**ss ppl on twitter. They are ready to instigate war or genocide just to main their stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by domDva(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2023
I am also concerned about the 2m ppl following Omokiri, ..how can a sane person follow such a fellow ??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by orohbiro(f): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2023
My question is? Is obi phone conversion fake grin?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by PointZerom: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2023
orohbiro:

YES because it was edited out of context.
When you alter someone's convasation it becomes fake and not original.

Eg, Orohbiro ; "I will kill anyone that tries to kill my father"

Doctored version; Orohbiro.....I WILL KILL MY FATHER.

Here they removed some parts of your convasation to suit their political propaganda.

Now the gullible people will see you as one who wants to kill his father.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by SpatialKing(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Imagine if it were Atiku that was declared winner of 2023 and immediately after collecting return certificates jets out of the country to another country like Dubai to chill..
By noise they will generate eh

APC supporters are just bunch of hypocrites

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2023
SpatialKing:
Imagine if it were Atiku that was declared winner of 2023 and immediately after collecting return certificates jets out of the country to another country like Dubai to chill..
By noise they will generate eh

APC supporters are just bunch of hypocrites
These people have no sense

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by helinues: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Let me direct my question to Seun precisely.

Why are you allowing this op to continue posting fake news on this forum? You can't say you have not been seeing this same op fake threads everywhere on this forum.

Are you really fighting tribal slur on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Why are you allowing this op to continue posting fake news on this forum? You can't say you have not been seeing this same op fake threads everywhere on this forum.

Perhaps you think Nairaland belongs to you alone and no one is allowed to say his mind. Your disgraceful APC fell for fake news and celebrated ignorantly and now you can't stand the shame that comes with it. I don't blame you, I blame the system that permits a fraudster and a drug lord like Tinubu to contest election and unleash criminal gang to attack people.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by helinues: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2023
North4Obi23:

Perhaps you think Nairaland belongs to alone and no one is allowed to say his mind. Your disgraceful APC fell for fake news and celebrated ignorantly and now you can't stand the shame that comes with it. I don't blame you, I blame the system that permits a fraudster and a drug lord like Tinubu to contest election and unleash criminal gang to attack people.

Toh
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Toh
Toh for what?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Lol

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by DesChyko: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
As an honest citizen, you know were to steer your ship.

Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by DesChyko: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
For the first time, I actually listened to this conversation. I hoped you'd demonstrate the use of Adobe Premier to sort out the cuts and manipulations.

helinues:

I don't think so. This user account of yours would have bee long gone if he was; I mean, take a journey down your timeline yourself 😂
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Ohh coming from the same you,the same mastermind of propaganda.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by helinues: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Ohh coming from the same you,the same mastermind of propaganda.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

Says sexual enhancement merchant..

Hahaha
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by sirchim(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
PointZerom:

YES because it was edited out of context.
When you alter someone's convasation it becomes fake and not original.

Eg, Orohbiro ; "I will kill anyone that tries to kill my father"

Doctored version; Orohbiro.....I WILL KILL MY FATHER.

Here they removed some parts of your convasation to suit their political propaganda.

Now the gullible people will see you as one who wants to kill his father.
No b lie, God pass Dem
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Afamsi: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2023
domDva:
I am also concerned about the 2m ppl following Omokiri, ..how can a sane person follow such a fellow ??
most of his followers are from the amusing propagander congress. And it take someone losing his mind to be their member/follower
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by Gjrich(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Yes 100% fake
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by hardbody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bloody youtuber, no body would click and watch any video, this is becoming useless

I just watched it for the 10th time
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by IVORY2009(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
hardbody:

I just watched it for the 10th time

You are same as the poster, invalid click from adsense and Youtube
Re: BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News by PlayerMeji: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
ok

(1) (Reply)

The First Billionaire In West Africa Was An Igbo Man / Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! / Boko Haram Opens Kung Fu School. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.