Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant (486 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Garri Processing Factory, Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by Gooci(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Hello everyone in the building. I am looking into setting up a small scale business and it's between a cooking gas plant or Garri processing factory.
I have passion for agriculture cuz it was my field in school, though I have been away from agricultural field for a while now, but it's time I look into having my own business.
I am planning to start the business at the end of this year by God's grace and am still making feasibility studies for now. I love gas business too, but the risk is really massive as it can consume the entire business and surrounding businesses as well, even could be fatal (this is really giving me a setback about the gas thing).
On the other hand, I don't think Garri has a quick turnover like gas and Garri factory involves a lot of capital, buying of land, erecting structures, procuring processing machines and hiring staff.
I want to seek opinion of people already in the business and get helpful advice as I must not set foot wrong with the capital.
Also, is there any established Garri factory in Ogun State that visit or any fabricators in Ogun that I can visit?

Are there any major sources of cassava in Ogun State

Thanks to everyone
Re: Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Garri
Re: Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by busybay: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Cooking gas plant....which biz model are you looking at. The ones that stays in kiorsk refilling from a big cylinder....or is it plant facility model?
Re: Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by Gooci(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2023
busybay:
Cooking gas plant....which biz model are you looking at. The ones that stays in kiorsk refilling from a big cylinder....or is it plant facility model?

The plant model... 5tons skid
Re: Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by MyChoice1: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gooci:

The plant model... 5tons skid

Gas should be better bro. Anybody that uses gas must definitely refill once it finished. Majority use gas nowadays. But for garri, there are alternatives. Again sourcing for cassava tubers, labourers, etc. It's stressful and capital intensive

1 Like

Re: Between Garri Processing Factory And Gas Plant by Gooci(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
MyChoice1:

Gas should be better bro. Anybody that uses gas must definitely refill once it finished. Majority use gas nowadays. But for garri, there are alternatives. Again sourcing for cassava tubers, labourers, etc. It's stressful and capital intensive
Hmmm.. These are good points

Thank you Sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farm: Fluffy Angora Rabbits � / Where To Buy Nuts, Seeds, Herbs, Spices & Essential Oils In Lagos / Seeking Book Distributor In 35 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.