Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

"...and A Pressure On Me To Leave The Country."...hahahaha Tilumbu You Can Do Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "...and A Pressure On Me To Leave The Country."...hahahaha Tilumbu You Can Do Be (254 Views)

There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia / Muslim Pupils In Iragbiji Chant Tilumbu Ole (Thief) In Trending Video / Tilumbu Is An Infidel. He Is Not A Real Moslem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"...and A Pressure On Me To Leave The Country."...hahahaha Tilumbu You Can Do Be by manutdrichie(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2023
"These have come and continued to manifest in different ways, such as the malicious accusation of the Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed, the circulation of a fake doctored audio call, and a pressure on me to leave the country". grin grin

Why sending people to go and beg him to leave Nigeria, which kind desperation be this grin grin

Obi go teach una politics 101

Re: "...and A Pressure On Me To Leave The Country."...hahahaha Tilumbu You Can Do Be by manutdrichie(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Is it by force?
Re: "...and A Pressure On Me To Leave The Country."...hahahaha Tilumbu You Can Do Be by helinues: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Take your medicine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Appears On Time’s 100 Most Influential People In 2023 / Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Obidients Iam Waiting For You Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.