Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Hot Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Daily/weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Daily/weekly (157 Views)

Hot Businesses You May Not Know About / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Daily/weekly by Solo777(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2023
BUSINESS IDEAS YOU CAN START UP IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND MAKE AT LEAST #1,000 - #10,000 DAILY.

"Coach, I'm a stay-at-home mom, which profitable business can I start up in my area?"

"Coach Olive, I live in an area where lots of people pass by, I'm looking at good business ideas I can start up that can fetch me at least #1,000 -
#5,000 daily".

Over the past months few weeks, I've had lots of calls about this and if you've been asking this question, then this is for you.

I've spent time, researching different environments and business ideas that can thrive there easily.

So far, I've put together over 35 different profitable business ideas that can fetch you at least #1,000 - #10,000 daily.

1. DINNER JOINT:

When my friend asked me this question, I followed him to his street and surveyed the area. We observed the area carefully and penciled down a few businesses but at the end of the day, a dinner joint was the best for his wife.

Why evening?

From the study of his area, it's a living area and most people leave for work early hence the reason a morning food joint won't sell there.

But in the evening, people come back weak, tired, and may not have the energy to start cooking.

A busy environment where people stay out very late so it was the right environment for it.

In the evening, from 7 pm - 10 pm, she came out with 3 benches and plastic chairs in front of a few shops that had closed.

She sells rice,

- beans,

- yam,

- plantain,

- sapaghetti,

- indomie,

- A few soups( since it's evening )

- tea, etc.

It's 3 weeks since she started and he told me how she sells 1 bag of rice every 4 days.

You can imagine that.

She has 1 employee who helps her now and the business is growing.

He can't wait till it's 4 weeks to calculate what she's making in a month.

Just 3 hours of the day, 7 pm - 10 pm.

I've put together over 35 carefully studied businesses you can start up in your neighborhood and make at least #1,000 - #10,000 daily.

This book sells for #3,500 but you can get it now now for #2,000 only. Send a DM to get it now.

I studied different locations and neighborhoods and I can tell you that you can start up something profitable in your neighborhood right away.

For some, you can start right away with very little capital.

Be you a man or woman,

- stay-at-home mom,

- student

- or even an evening side hustle if you work.

Send NBI on WhatsApp to 08179687499 to get your copy for #2,000 now

Re: Hot Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Daily/weekly by Solo777(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2023
You can also get to me through my WhatsApp link...https:///3XX8VUh

(1) (Reply)

Tech Startup Fundraising Companies In Nigeria / Phone 6 Plus For Sale/ph / Fibonacci Ratios ( Chart Analysis Tool )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.