Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) (24686 Views)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / 29-Yr-Old man Confesses to killing His Elder Brother Over Land In Anambra (Pix) / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
While on fasting.... Vain efforts of men undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Kokoboss: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
But e no bad make your brother wear your things na. Nawao
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
mysticwarrior:
The brothers killing brothers has been happening since the beginning of time.

HMMMM
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Obiebanks007(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
mysticwarrior:
The brothers killing brothers has been happening since the beginning of time.

Very true, cos the devil has planted the bad seeds in some family...not every creation is of almighty God.
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023

And the old man has lost TWO sons, just like that?
Re they sons of same mother or different? Just asking because this level of hatred is something else!

When I was much younger, I knew two brothers who wey knocking the same girl grin, they knew, but the girl didn't, she thought she was playing them both grin grin
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by phorget(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Poverty and frustration are 5&6.
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Learn to stay calm when angry
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Spandau: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
OVB123:
I am short for word. RIP man.

While I am tall for it.😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Spandau: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Useless men!!
And women!
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Spandau: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
ponlear:
RIP to the dead.
They probably don’t have genuine love in their home. I see nothing wrong in putting on something that’s my siblings.
However, if the elder brother had approached him in the right way, the younger one won’t have gotten mad to the point of making a fight erupt.

Anyway, He should be brought to law cause unnecessary anger has made him a murderer.

What is this one saying? Birds of same feather.
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Why do you mate men?
Remember your brothers and father are men.
You go marry man abi?
I still do not understand your hate for men.
If they have offended you, on behalf of them, I apologise
Let love lead please.......
Jennyclay:
Useless men!!
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Tvoice: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
D same kano again? where dey sentence a roaster to death?
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Tvoice: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
D same kano again? where dey sentence a roaster to death? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
They are not tired of voting and electing bad leaders... ordinary trouser and shirts am dashing people every here and there is what they can not afford..

Tulumbu till unah get sense
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
As if sentencing that innocent chicken to death is not enough they are now killing dem brother just because of wears chaiii...

I blame Mr Yakubu for this
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by madampresh(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
No genuine love here.
Let love lead.
RIP.
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Angrygoat: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
But aboki no dey wear jeans and shirt na.na native 24/7
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by ajimo54(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by DoxxAnon: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
They no dey waste time to stab!
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by doncollino: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
more like losing two sons, so sad.
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
An Aboki is always an Aboki
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Try and control your anger and emotions
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
I have a useless younger brother like that. If you check the background of this story both brothers would not have been in good terms and the younger one purposely wore that clothing to anger his brother. He succeeded and the brother insulted him by calling him a poor church rat that can’t afford simple clothing and that was what the murderer heard and went to pick scissors to stab his brother. If only the brother had knowledge on self defense he would have been alive
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
To me is love for ur siblings to where our clothes..... Am use to it because hv complain and shout tired they won't hear....
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
That's so sad
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iamicekid:
Some of unna na mad people, how is this even relatable in a normal world, just for cloth, something siblings are meant to joke about laslas abuse themselves with words then it done, u carry scissors kill am, imagine what this one will do to a girl or even his friends if things ain’t going his way
this is one of the reasons I don't argue with strangers in public places.you hit my car,sha go,you step on my toes,I just Waka pass I don't wait for sorry,you hit me,I move

Many people are just wearing clothes in Nigeria but are not normal.if this one can kill his sibling because of ordinary clothes wey full market and the argument degenerated sotey he killed his brother,now imagine what he will do to a stranger if you're arguing with such in a public place because of road rage.meanwhile Na him type plenty for the streets of nigeria.people wey death dey smell for their bodies are the ones that like provoking someone into an heated argument that will degenerate into violence.i always quickly recognise such people and just let them go.when death is smelling in a man's body,he's looking for who to drag along in his destruction so it doesn't take long before he dies especially when he finds someone who will indulge him by not overlooking his stupidity and then both fight and eventually bear the consequences

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by UgwChristian(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
You kill brother because of clothes oh boy which kind heart you get undecided
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Starking1000000(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
I day sure say him and his brother vote for APC or PDP.

Make I no waste my condolences
Re: Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) by Legitmenaija: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2023
It is normal to them. They don't see death as anything.

As far as their parents are concerned, this death is their Allah's wish so they won't feel bad too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS / Gang Which Specialized In Kidnapping And Sale Of Babies Busted In Anambra. Photo / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.