Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) (4627 Views)

3-in-1 Universal Internet Modem @ Great Price / Dopc Price List / Unlock Etisalat Zte Mf180 Modem And All Other Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
[b][size=14pt]GET YOUR D.O.P.C 4G INTERNET MODEMS

UNWIRED USB DONGLE + 4G PERSONAL N9,800

UNWIRED WITH WI FI N17.500 WITH N12.000 AIR-TIME EMBEDED
(4G  NEW    512KPS   UNLIMITED     N8,000) NOW AVAILABLE (24/7)

HURRY NOW AND ENJOY THE WORLD OF 4G
Unwired 4G Internet Plans:
Subs Plan.     Speed.   Data Limit(GB) .Mnthly.    Quarterly .  6 Months.  12 Mnths

4G Personal       2              4                   5,500        NA            NA                NA
4G Pro               2              8                  8,200        21,300     41,000         73,800
4G SOHO           2             15                12,000       31,200      60,000        108,000
4G Corporate     3             30                 21,800     56,700     109,000       196,200
4G Enterprise    4        unlimited            39,200    102,000     196,000       352,800
4G Night           2        unlimited             8,500       22,000       42,500        76,500  
4G Night works between 6pm to 8am on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

100% REFUND OF MONEY WITHIN ONE WEEK (IF NOT SATISFIED WITH SERVICE)
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL MAKE AN INSTANT DELIVERY TO YOUR ORDER(S)

ALSO AVAILABLE ARE OUR NEWLY ADDED PROMO BUNDLES
1) AVIAT INDOOR MODEM (1mbps) + ONE MONTH UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR N18,000
2)  ODU  + ONE MONTH UNLIMITED DATA PLAN (1mbps) FOR N36,000
3)USB + 4G PERSINAL FOR N9,800

SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
4G 1mbps UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR N18,000 (ONE MONTH DURATION)
4G 2mbps UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR N31,000 (ONE MONTH DURATION)
4G 4mbps UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR N39,200 (ONE MONTH DURATION)
[/b][/size]

CONTACT- ELOSOK VENTURES
SUITE BA1A MARYLAND BUSINESS PLAZA MARYLAND LAGOS
CALL- 08033453810, 08129999293, 08186004929
email,  elosokventures@yahoo.com
web site - elosokcommunications.com
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by JUO(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
don't u have website or more details, which kin local 4g bi that?
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by cardoso111(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
Does it work in Ibadan?pls reply
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by jamace(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
Does it work all over Nigeria?
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by badaru1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
All these scammers,they will promise 2mps but after you buy you will be getting 10 times less than that
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by JUO(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2011
All these scammers,they will promise 2mps but after you buy you will be getting 10 times less than that
true talk
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by kuntash: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2011
, I was the opinion these people would revolutionize the data world in naija, 8G of data shouldnt be termed a pro user, cos its small and its still over 8k naira per month.

10G 24/7 access @ 5k naira is a fair deal and many people would embrace it

unlimited bandwidth 24/7 access @ 10k naira/month, and the whole states in naija would clamour for u

u must not make all the returns on investment @ once, typical naija biz style
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by ben2007: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
It is one of d best connections I have seen, Well Done Unwired !!!
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
Bros na Olat for Isashi, Thanks for the Installation. You guys are the best in my Area. Thanks Unwired!!!!
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by atunbi1(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2011
Although I had to pay for the roof modem at 30K, unwired is currently the best internet service of all the ones I have tried!!! I have starcomms, mtn, swift, and cobra. Unwired beats them hands down with speed and VALUE. I no be marketer ooo, am just a humble photographer, check my work here http://www.weddingphotographylondon.net

holla.
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
Thank to all direct onpc (UNWIRED) users around the country
we wish u all a happy browsing and may you continue to fully enjoy the fun in the internet
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
westerlab2:

Bros na Olat for Isashi,  Thanks for the Installation. You guys are the best in my Area. Thanks Unwired!!!!
i tot u wanted to be like doubting thomas because u want to see bfore u beliv, but i tank GOD FOR PERSON LIKE U, FULL OF COURAGE, STRENGTH TO DECISION AND OUTSPOKEN
u are a man
and very big thanks to you bro
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by holyprof: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
Buy this modem at your own risk, have not enjoyed this service since the purchase last week monday, it keep rebooting itself and service keep fluctuating, the worse part is that the moment you buy the modem then nobody cares about you, i have spent over 2500 in airtime credit call their customer support for a period of 6 days,  but they will never come to you or rectify the problem, i finally paid 30k for swift today because it is far more reliable no fluctuations or rebooting of modem,  But if you feel like wasting or experimenting with 14,700 naira then Unwired 4g is the way to go.
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2011
holyprof:

Buy this modem at your own risk, have not enjoyed this service since the purchase last week monday, it keep rebooting itself and service keep fluctuating, the worse part is that the moment you buy the modem then nobody cares about you, i have spent over 2500 in airtime credit call their customer support for a period of 6 days,  but they will never come to you or rectify the problem, i finally paid 30k for swift today because it is far more reliable no fluctuations or rebooting of modem,  But if you feel like wasting or experimenting with 14,700 naira then Unwired 4g is the way to go.

I am always surprise when someone complains of this extra ordinary fast modem, this stuff has been working for me as mad, i mean click and go! pages opens as if i am flipping through a book.
Anyway i am not disputing you, it could be where you are staying. Did you bother to change the location of the rafter if you are using the the wireless type?
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by holyprof: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2011
elosok:

I am always surprise when someone complains of this extra ordinary fast modem, this stuff has been working for me as mad, i mean click and go! pages opens as if i am flipping through a book.
Anyway i am not disputing you, it could be where you are staying. Did you bother to change the location of the rafter if you are using the the wireless type?
It will be good for you to note that your sales agent brought the modem to my place and confirmed i had full service, before i paid, only to discover the following day that the network disconnects every 10-15 mins, i have on numerous occasions called the tech support and they refuse to give a damn about whats happening,
anyways Nairalander, to be forewarned is to be forearmed though swift 4g is expensive but you get peace of mind and reliable service, this unwired nearly ran me out of my cafe business, so anyone who is willing to gamble with money, time and effort then take your chance.
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
I think unwired internet system is the best as they claim because I have tested it and find that it is extra fast and to an extent reliable.
Just keep it up
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2012
I will like to be your dealer. How do I go about it
Thanks
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
u need to see this
unwired has been the ISP of year since 2006
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2012
this is the internet system i have been looking for
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2012
can it handle a cafe of 28 computer systems?
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by elosok: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
yes bro it can handle a cafe of 28 systems and even more
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by bigfat01: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
elosok ask a questions and then answers the questions by himself ...how do we believe unwired 4g is reliable ? i am seeking a 4g connectivity... i have used swift4g and mobitel4g very fantastic but expensive ...30k per month is too expensive for unlimited plan for me for my cybercafe ..need suggestion from out here ...cheers...
Re: INTERNET MODEM ????????????? THIS IS THE LAST BUS-STOP (Unwired/Dopc) by bigfat02: 6:03pm On May 08, 2012
unwired 4g for my cafe in ebute metta is kool .... 512kbps goes 8k for one month unlimited . no GB RESTRCITION LIKE MY OLD MOBITEL 4g 10GB i recommend UNWIRED 4G USING UNWIRED 4G is SWEET cheers

(1) (Reply)

Legit And Best Spamming Tools Store - Shop / LIKE NEW HP DM4-1201US 640GB 6GB INTEL COREi5 SOLD OUT!!! / Fairly Used Mini Laptop For Sale @ 20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.