Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... (730 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
I think Obi attracted the attacking due to the toxic nature of his supporters.

If Reno did not have personal difference with Obi but attacking him, then it's obvious he was only trying to get back at the Obi's supporters attacking and threatening him.

Even though Obi goofed but he his still a gentleman man.

It's better to face his uncultured supporters head on than to be attacking Obi unnecessarily.

I have refrained myself
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by Softmirror: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
grin

PETER OBI A MAN GREATER THAN OJUKWU AND NNAMDI KANU COMBINED. WHAT A GREAT MAN. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

PETER OBI A MAN GREATER THAN OJUKWU AND NNAMDI KANU COMBINED. WHAT A GREAT MAN. grin

Table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by XerXers: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
11 Days remaining. Continue your meaningless attack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by garriAndsugar: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2023
If you attacked Obi before then you don't have any right to tell another person not to attack him unnecessary. rest abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you attacked Obi before then you don't have any right to tell another person not to attack him unnecessary. rest abeg

You are not in any position to tell me that.

Shove that advise

1 Like

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by garriAndsugar: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

You are not in any position to tell me that.

Shove that advise
You're not in any position to tell Reno who to attack and who not to.. shove that your advice too

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You're not in any position to tell Reno who to attack and who not to.. shove that your advice too

The new Reno on NL...

Chai, too much of garri and sugar could be damaging

1 Like

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by BossGerald: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Oga no mind helinues oo

Abi you no want make dem pay you march 30k Bmc stipend?? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga no mind helinues oo

Abi you no want make dem pay you march 30k Bmc stipend?? cheesy

30k no cover my weekly kush.

Seh na poverty dey make some of una dey reason like others are also subjected to your present situation?
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by garriAndsugar: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

The new Reno on NL...

Chai, too much of garri and sugar could be damaging
Your day does not start and end without you mentioning Obi. At least take a break.

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Your day does not start and end without you mentioning Obi. At least take a break.

Confusion of the highest order.

Please what was this thread about?

Why are some of you Obi's supporters too emotional about little things?
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by garriAndsugar: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Confusion of the highest order.

Please what was this thread about?

Why are some of you Obi's supporters too emotional about little things?
Because you don't have any new thing or propaganda to bring against Obi.. you still had to mention his name through Reno as if you care.
You claim you are not in Nigeria but your life and soul is still here perambulating about Obi.
You need to have other important things to do

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Because you don't have any new thing or propaganda to bring against Obi.. you still had to mention his name through Reno as if you care.
You claim you are not in Nigeria but your life and soul is still here perambulating about Obi.
You need to have other important things to do

Toh, is that all?

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by garriAndsugar: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Toh, is that all?

From the look of things you guys know that Obi won the election if not you wouldn't be bothered about someone from the third position
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by helinues: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

From the look of things you guys know that Obi won the election if not you wouldn't be bothered about someone from the third position

How did Obi win the election? Please enlighten Nigerians.

If you claimed Tinubu rigged the election, how come he loss Lagos state? How come he got zero votes at Obi's polling unit?
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

If Reno did not have personal difference with Obi but attacking him, then it's obvious he was only trying to get back at the Obi's supporters attacking and threatening him.

It's better to face his uncultured supporters head on than to be attacking Obi unnecessarily.

I have refrained myself
are u the he LIE nues dat I knw, or I shld wait on d real one?

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

How did Obi win the election? Please enlighten Nigerians.

If you claimed Tinubu rigged the election, how come he loss Lagos state? How come he got zero votes at Obi's polling unit?
let me tell u wat played out in Lagos...

Rigging on a massive scale by APC could not be effectively carried out due to d wokeness of d vast majority of Lagosians, dats why!

I knw Lagos like d back of my hand.
Na we campaign 4 ur drug lord then in 1999.
cool

1 Like

Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by paramakina202: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

I have refrained myself

Reno is attacking Obi unproked because Peter Obi's political ambition in last election was not in I the interest of his party PDP the Obidients were only reacting to his attacks.
Did Obidients also offend FFK?
These guys are political attack dogs and there are many of them here.
Mr Helinues are you among them?
Re: Attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily..... by SisterAnn(f): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

I have refrained myself
Who are you? Nobody cares about what you do. You are just a tiny dot in the globe.
You have always received more fire than you give. Just say you can't take the heat anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In His Memoir, You Must Set Forth At Dawn, Wole Soyinka Accused Obasanjo Of / Non-compliance With UK Audit Regulations, Shady Campaign Transactions, Other Rea / The Real Map Of Biafra Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.