Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune (25177 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by leofab(f): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
BreconHills:

I disagree with this. I belive APC wanted to form a uk style back bench opposition.

There is a difference between a parallel government and a vibrant opposition. A parallel government is usually situated outside the country and its objective is to rob the defacto government of legitimacy.

What we have never had a vibrant opposition based on the uk model. In the uk model you have "shadow" positions for every cabinet position. This is admirable and should be lauded. I look forward to seeing this type of opposition in which we'll thought out alternatives are offered to the public
UK baboon and dogs getting soaked in blood ?

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Mrtaye: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dotherightthing:
It's not the same thing as interim government
😂 Dey play

1 Like

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Mrtaye: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Successlane:

only in the Southeast, and operation python dance part 2 , will be acted again.
Shebi una wan form am in 2015..... okay no parallel government

1 Like

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by vivalavida(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:
The way Peter Obi is going, it won't be surprised that he will be a history in the few years. His despiration is second to none and Nigerians are watching with keen interest. Let them continue to dig, but the reality on ground is that Peter Obi lost this election gallantly. It's case closed right from the beginning.

Go and learn how to spell desperation first before yarning dust from your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Nordy: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:
The way Peter Obi is going, it won't be surprised that he will be a history in the few years. His despiration is second to none and Nigerians are watching with keen interest. Let them continue to dig, but the reality on ground is that Peter Obi lost this election gallantly. It's case closed right from the beginning.

So this all you could come up with after reading that thread. Pls quit smoking methanol.

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by reddingtonblack: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Tinubu never spoke against any govt policy until it opened his vote buying ability. Did he ever condemned Fulani herdsmen disseminating yorubas in their home land, left right and centre. Heck they were sent as refuges to benin Republic. What did ur Lord and saviour do

He dares not go against the north who he is subservient to.

Let's not talk about how he uses argberos to tax the poor and alpha beta to tax legitimate business and take proceeds of that for his personal use

So much for voice of the voiceless

All I see is a drug baron doing business with ur collective wealth

Tinubu as being speaking against the govt since the days of Military regime,

At a time, Tinubu was the only governor that stood against Obasanjo supremacy

Tinubu played active opppsition during the era of Goodluck jonathan

Tinubu was the 1st Apc member to criticise buhari policy, it is myopic to think Tinubu can suffer cash scarcity or join ATM queue and if you insist Tinubu ourburst was becos the cash scarcity will affect his vote buying how come he still WON.
Two weeks to an election and a buhari decided to creat cash scarcity plus fuel scarcity is that even fair to Tinubu contesting under APC. what is the motive if not to get people angry.

Tinubu is a drug baron but not even almighty America can convict him, if Tinubu can buy america judiciary with $400+ i wonder how much Escobar can't pay america to buy his freedom.
If e easy make Obi or datti go carry drug then buy there freedom with forfeited sum.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Zico5(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
vivalavida:

Go and learn how to spell desperation first before yarning dust from our mouth.
Despite being able to spell desperation, you are still in poverty following failed Obi up and down
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by reddingtonblack: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nteogwuija:

LoL, I hope u don't turn around and curse APC and Tinubu when u start buying fuel for 750 and when u start feeling the ripple effect. Too many slow people on this forum.

Even if Pella Obi enters there is no magic he can, even Peter obi said he will remove subsidy in his campaign.

Tinubu can either succeed or fail bottom line is Peter Obi is not a super natural he can fail tew but insisting Peter obi can't fail is one foolish talk i would love to slap out of obedients.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Owologbo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:
The way Peter Obi is going, it won't be surprised that he will be a history in the few years. His desperation is second to none and Nigerians are watching with keen interest. Let them continue to dig, but the reality on ground is that Peter Obi lost this election gallantly. It's case closed right from the beginning.

close your gutter mouth and forever rest.
Can you show any violence attached to LP in the cause of the election.
The evil you support will consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by 08050486478ami(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
I only pity some of our jobless youths who don't have any understanding of these criminals called politics that are using them to fulfill their evil act online
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by 08050486478ami(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Owologbo:

My dear don't mind them some of our people are just too naive that they cannot substantiate between their personal interest and support the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by vivalavida(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:

Despite being able to spell desperation, you are still in poverty following failed Obi up and down

Lol
You are below my level bro. Not gonna engage you further.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Owologbo:

Your end is already near. Just wait and see
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Zico5(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
vivalavida:

Lol
You are below my level bro. Not gonna engage you further.
Lol, I can see your private jet in hanger. Or u are already bidding to own airport. Nonsense ingredients.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by BreconHills(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
leofab:
UK baboon and dogs getting soaked in blood ?

Oh please this is so 2014
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by BreconHills(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nonswa:

MUGU!!!
Oya explain Buhari's statement of "Dogs and baboons will be soaked with blood".

You seem to have comprehension problems.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by tuoyoojo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Tinubu as being speaking against the govt since the days of Military regime,

At a time, Tinubu was the only governor that stood against Obasanjo supremacy

Tinubu played active opppsition during the era of Goodluck jonathan

Tinubu was the 1st Apc member to criticise buhari policy, it is myopic to think Tinubu can suffer cash scarcity or join ATM queue and if you insist Tinubu ourburst was becos the cash scarcity will affect his vote buying how come he still WON.
Two weeks to an election and a buhari decided to creat cash scarcity plus fuel scarcity is that even fair to Tinubu contesting under APC. what is the motive if not to get people angry.

Tinubu is a drug baron but not even almighty America can convict him, if Tinubu can buy america judiciary with $400+ i wonder how much Escobar can't pay america to buy his freedom.
If e easy make Obi or datti go carry drug then buy there freedom with forfeited sum.

I admire the civility in your response

Now back to the issues you raise

I would like to know which policy of buhari did tinubu criticised apart from the naira redesign. I would like to be schooled. A link to that would b3 well appreciated

The naira redesign did not affect Tinubu as a person because with a call he could summon bank mangers to bring his dirty money to him.

The monies he needed for propagate his war machine for the elections would be running in hundreds of billions. How would he withdraw such monies to oil the palms of electorates without blowing his cover

This paucity of liquid funds made the rigging blatant and glaring by unscrupulous INEC officers who put their selfish greed above the good for the nation. This th3 glaring cancellation of elections sheets like a scribbling of a nursery school pupil.

Imagine if the cash crunch wasn't there,he would have easily oiled the hands of willing electorates bf the elections. In that case,how would one be able to proove that liquid cash given to them to by votes was directly from Tinubu

I am happy you agreed that tinubu IS still a drug baron. He was convicted and he agreed to go into a plead bargain of 460,000 dollars. Imagine what he would do as a president He would use be using his presidential jet to be transporting heroin and cocaine to Nigeria Do you know what coccaine and heroin addiction does to people. How can one profit from peoples misery. Such as character is the one that one wants to precede over 200m lives

Tinubu is a learner when compared with Escobar's reputation. Escobar was spending 2500 dollars to buy rubber bands to wrap his cash.

Escobar carried out coordinated terrorist attacks killing his country men and sponsored a bomb attack on an airplane that killed some some Americans. That was why he was blacklisted for elimination

If you had a bank, would you employ a convicted drug barron to run ur company.

I await your response, kind sir
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by benheaven(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:
The way Peter Obi is going, it won't be surprised that he will be a history in the few years. His desperation is second to none and Nigerians are watching with keen interest. Let them continue to dig, but the reality on ground is that Peter Obi lost this election gallantly. It's case closed right from the beginning.
[b][/b]
POOR MENTALITY AND SELFISH ATTITUDE. THINK ABOUT YOUR GENERATION WITH THIS WAY THE COUNTY IS GOING WITH APC. THINK WELL. PETER OBI WON AND HE IS NOT DESPERATE. HE WAS CALLED TO SERVE. HE NEVER WANTED IT. HE KNOWS THAT POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME. THINK WELL.NIGERIA CAN'T CONTINUE THIS WAY.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Zico5(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
benheaven:

[b][/b]
POOR MENTALITY AND SELFISH ATTITUDE. THINK ABOUT YOUR GENERATION WITH THIS WAY THE COUNTY IS GOING WITH APC. THINK WELL. PETER OBI WON AND HE IS NOT DESPERATE. HE WAS CALLED TO SERVE. HE NEVER WANTED IT. HE KNOWS THAT POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME. THINK WELL.NIGERIA CAN'T CONTINUE THIS WAY.
Peter won, how? Can u prove this? How many votes did he get in core NORTH. Why are u guys so full of lies and deceptions like this
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:

Have anyone in your generation from your frist generation to now equal POdatti. Useless afonja idiot
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Zico5(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
IgboNiile:

Have anyone in your generation from your frist generation to now equal POdatti. Useless afonja idiot
Baby factory product is also abusing someone.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by reddingtonblack: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:

I admire the civility in your response

Now back to the issues you raise

I would like to know which policy of buhari did tinubu criticised apart from the naira redesign. I would like to be schooled. A link to that would b3 well appreciated

The naira redesign did not affect Tinubu as a person because with a call he could summon bank mangers to bring his dirty money to him.

The monies he needed for propagate his war machine for the elections would be running in hundreds of billions. How would he withdraw such monies to oil the palms of electorates without blowing his cover

This paucity of liquid funds made the rigging blatant and glaring by unscrupulous INEC officers who put their selfish greed above the good for the nation. This th3 glaring cancellation of elections sheets like a scribbling of a nursery school pupil.

Imagine if the cash crunch wasn't there,he would have easily oiled the hands of willing electorates bf the elections. In that case,how would one be able to proove that liquid cash given to them to by votes was directly from Tinubu

I am happy you agreed that tinubu IS still a drug baron. He was convicted and he agreed to go into a plead bargain of 460,000 dollars. Imagine what he would do as a president He would use be using his presidential jet to be transporting heroin and cocaine to Nigeria Do you know what coccaine and heroin addiction does to people. How can one profit from peoples misery. Such as character is the one that one wants to precede over 200m lives

Tinubu is a learner when compared with Escobar's reputation. Escobar was spending 2500 dollars to buy rubber bands to wrap his cash.

Escobar carried out coordinated terrorist attacks killing his country men and sponsored a bomb attack on an airplane that killed some some Americans. That was why he was blacklisted for elimination

If you had a bank, would you employ a convicted drug barron to run ur company.

I await your response, kind sir

One thing you have to understand there is no were in the world a party plays opppsition its own government that is even anti-party.
I am making that clarification because i sense the "Entitlement" in your context ... it is solely the job of PDP, LP and other politicals parties to criticise APC, not APC condemning APC.

In answering your question i would rather ask you list harsh or counter productive policies of Buhari administration BAT endorsed, or you can mention policy Nigerians were against But Tinubu endorsed it

You forget when ASUU were on strike for almost a year, Tinubu was the only person outside government post to intervene, when cabal thwarted his move, he used Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila who made some heads way b4 it was also thwarted by cabals

Cancellation does not 100% denote rigging at all times, morever cancellations on results cheat was seen across all party strongholds, i have evidences of E Lu pee that okeke Cynthia can never make heaven.

I never admitted Tinubu is a drug baron, america has zero tolerance for drug trafficker, i was only using Escobar to justapose if freedom is all about forfeiting money .. naa escobar suppose buy US judiciary not Tinubu chicken change, Hushpuppy forfeited his valuables and cash why dem no free am.

Setting the record Straight Tinubu was only indicted but never convicted study hard to know the differences.

IF you all don't have a problem running to lagos where a drug baron dynasty clouds the air why should Tinubu presidency be a concern, if Tinubu applies in my company base on his resume & achievements i will employ him in as much as no part of his record state he is a convict.
If you insist Tinubu was convicted then tell us where he served & how many years.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Walllee: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Lol,this one na sucker punch,he who throws stone should not leave in a glass house
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Walllee: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Let us be mad together. grin grin grin

We're all guilty of the offense of treason, and we should all be prosecuted.

I too love my fire-returning Obidients, abeg.

Even FFK, the political almajiri, in PDP then, said his own.

You even get time the look up,the longer throat adult
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Jungpablo: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
APC is evil, they cannot take what they are doling out
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Josilver(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2023
The first person that use that word of forming a parallel government was RT. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi former Minister of Transportation.
He said this immediately after the primary that produce Buhari at the venue of the primary in Lagos.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Owologbo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zico5:
Your end is already near. Just wait and see
kid rant.
Re: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune by Irupetepete: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zico5:
they brought out fact and now, you still wail!! How did Peter Obi do that apc didn't do worse prior 2015?
Have you forgotten the dog and baboon theory by buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.