Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,126 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

I’m Scared To Visit Nigeria – Khosi Bbtitans Winner [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Scared To Visit Nigeria – Khosi Bbtitans Winner [video] (410 Views)

Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / How I Will Spend My N25M Prize - Miracle, 2018 BBNaija Winner (Video) / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Scared To Visit Nigeria – Khosi Bbtitans Winner [video] by Janetdebola: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2023
The reality star said this during an Instagram Live session with her ex-housemate, Marvin. Khosi has always spoken about her aspirations to meet and greet her South African admirers. Marvin inquired about her plans to pay a courtesy call to her supporters in Nigeria.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/im-scared-to-visit-nigeria-khosi-bbtitans-winner-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: I’m Scared To Visit Nigeria – Khosi Bbtitans Winner [video] by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2023
I see 2 different ladies!
Re: I’m Scared To Visit Nigeria – Khosi Bbtitans Winner [video] by clintino700(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2023
As if she has any thing better to offer the country.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mayorkun Reveals His Lover (video) / Davido And Wizkid Break The Internet As They Splash Over $1.6m On Cars & Watches / Neymar Liked Two Social Media Posts That Has Caused Psg Fans To Storm His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.