Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Majority Has Decided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Majority Has Decided (390 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / Obasanjo’s Wish On Obi Is Personal Opinion Not Of The Majority - PDP / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2023
I am a full blooded Igboman from Njidoka in Anambra.

I don't understand why people have forgotten so soon, about how Peter Obi time as the Governor brought nothing but pain, sorrow and tears too the people of Anambra.

He clearly brought no single development to the state all through his tenure. How such a person is now able to get the sympathy support from a larger number of Igbo supporter still remains a mystery.

IGBOS should be worshipping people like Soludo, Wike etc.

Obi should be no where near Igbo affairs atall, he is just not fit for even a local government chairman appointment.

Well, we thank God Nigerians dodged a bullet by voting massively for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju is truely the best man for the job and the victory is well deserved.

Sai JAGABAN.
Re: The Majority Has Decided by shortgun(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
I am a full blooded Igboman from Njidoka in Anambra.

I don't understand why people have forgotten so soon, about how Peter Obi time as the Governor brought nothing but pain, sorrow and tears too the people of Anambra.

He clearly brought no single development to the state all through his tenure. How such a person is now able to get the sympathy support from a larger number of Igbo supporter still remains a mystery.

IGBOS should be worshipping people like Soludo, Wike etc.

Obi should be no where near Igbo affairs atall, he is just not fit for even a local government chairman appointment.

Well, we thank God Nigerians dodged a bullet by voting massively for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju is truely the best man for the job and the victory is well deserved.

Sai JAGABAN.
You are a full blooded nuisance.
You should be ashamed of what your life have become at your age

1 Like

Re: The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mandate2023:
U made me remember those mumu we were telling b4 election that obi will come distance third.....the werey that called himself princeoflagos and some other mumu like him😂😂
They have forgotten how AKWUZU youths were murdered by SARS under OBI's watch.

Tribalism and hate has finished them

Check 'Rant Group' on Facebook.

They create fake and violence inciting post daily and you see majority of Igbo youths insulting and laughing about it

It is so pathetic.
Re: The Majority Has Decided by cktheluckyman: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mandate2023:
U made me remember those mumu we were telling b4 election that obi will come distance third.....the werey that called himself princeoflagos and some other mumu like him😂😂
So in your mumu mind did Obi come a distant third? Do you even know the meaning of distant?
Re: The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:

You are a full blooded nuisance.
You should be ashamed of what your life have become at your age
If you like hate and insult from not till tomorrow.

Majority of Nigerians has seen through the lies obi used to package himself before the election

If the election is conducted again today, he may not even win 3 of the SE states

We are wiser now
Re: The Majority Has Decided by cktheluckyman: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
If you like hate and insult from not till tomorrow.

Majority of Nigerians has seen through the lies obi used to package himself before the election

If the election is conducted again today, he may no even win 3 of the SE states

We are wiser now
Oga shut up!! Majority of Nigerians voted against Tinubu in the elections.He barely made it to 40% of the votes cast
Re: The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga shut up!! Majority of Nigerians voted against Tinubu in the elections.He barely made it to 40% of the votes cast
I am one of the Igbo man that campaigned massively for Asiwaju in Anambra.

And if not because LP rigged the election in my polling unit, APC would have won the polling unit

Don't let your hate for Yoruba and Tinubu stop you from saying the truth boy.
Re: The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
This deserve to be on frontpage
Re: The Majority Has Decided by cktheluckyman: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
I am one of the Igbo man that campaigned massively for Asiwaju in Anambra.

And if not because LP rigged the election in my polling unit, APC would have won the polling unit

Don't let your hate for Yoruba and Tinubu stop you from saying the truth boy.
Oga name your polling unit or STFU!!! Stop mistaking Ogbomosho with Anambra state
Re: The Majority Has Decided by cktheluckyman: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
This deserve to be on frontpage
grin grin
Mumu threads do not make it to the front page
Re: The Majority Has Decided by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga name your polling unit or STFU!!! Stop mistaking Ogbomosho with Anambra state
Everyone against the fraud and BIGOT Obi IS a yoruba to you

Bleep off
Re: The Majority Has Decided by OKOATA(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
Everyone against the fraud and BIGOT Obi IS a yoruba to you

Bleep off
Dem say make you name your PU you no fit, see how hatred has blinded you.

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Even Mean ?? / 17 APRIL 2023 Newspaper Headlines / The Nude Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.