Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January (282 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good morning doctors in the house... please help me with advice..
My girlfriend/wife visited me early January, we had intercourses many days during the period.. in other to prevent pregnancy she took postpill 2 times in January..right now she have not see any sign of her period till now..

Please mind, we have visited a gynecologist this month but am not understanding what's he saying...that my girlfriend prolactin is low..
She's not pregnant because we have done both blood test.
Please I need a solution to this please

Below are the results

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Ejebleje: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
The morning after pill has fvcked up her hormones.
Drug has been really abused

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ejebleje:
The morning after pill has fvcked up her hormones.
Drug has been really abused
what's the best thing to do to correct it
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
FP dominique
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Ejebleje: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Stop taking the oral contraceptive. The body will restore normal hormonal function.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by finallybusy: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
we have visited a gynecologist this month but am not understanding what's he saying...that my girlfriend prolactin is low..
If you no understand, how you wan take know the next course of action? You should have asked him to write it down so a chemist will understand. It seems he already did that. Enter a roadside pharmacy and ask for a second opinion while buying the needed drugs.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
He didn't list any drugs

The one he ask us to buy in his hospital is 65000 he called

(1) (Reply)

Ten Best Food To Cleanse And Repair Your Kidney / Brand New MSL 70BY X-RAY Machine For Sale / ## What Is Yoga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.