Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Help; My Employer Batters Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help; My Employer Batters Me (141 Views)

Fayose: Buhari's Government Now Employer, Defender Of Terrorists, Bandits / Kogi Lawmaker Batters A Woman Over FB Post. / New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help; My Employer Batters Me by Godspowerpro: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

ASSAULT, BATTERY, THREAT TO LIFE, ATTEMPTED MURDER AND PUBLIC RIDICULE

A badly beaten and poorly treated employee is appealing to well meaning Nigerians and legally inclined persons for recommended advise concerning his ordeal allegedly at the hands of his employers.

In a letter addressed to the Area Commander of Sango Ota,Ogun state, the victim filed petitions against his employers citing assault, battery, threat to life, attempted murder and public ridicule

Ogun State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION OF ASSAULT, BATTERY, THREAT TO LIFE, ATTEMPTED MURDER AND PUBLIC RIDICULE AGAINST ONE MR. A****A A******A A***M AND MR. A****A A*********M.

I hereby wish to petition one Mr. A*** A****a A**?m, the Director of L**o Hotels And Suites and Mr. A**** A***m, the CEO of same hotel. The hotel is located at within Sango Ota axis , Ogun State. I have been working at the hotel as a manager for two years now.

On the 13th of March 2023, I was brutally assaulted and battered by the hotel director after I transferred the sum of thirty six thousand naira only to him, which he claimed to have not received at his own end due to bank transfer network problems. He immediately resorted to beating with punches and several other objects; thereby inflicting bodily harm as I was bleeding from different parts of my body.

Also, on the 1st of April, 2023, I was subjected to another round of assault, battery, and public ridicule when the CEO slapped me severally, hit me with different objects, and forced me to pull off my trousers and underwear in order to remain naked; thereby subjecting me to public ridicule.

My phone, a Samsung Galaxy A10, was equally seized from me forcefully by the CEO, and every attempt to recover the phone has proved abortive.

In the night of the same 1st of April, 2023, I went with an elder relative of mine, Mr. Saka Samuel, to the hotel who paid the sum of twenty nine thousand naira only to the hotel through bank transfer, being the balance of the sum of money alleged to be owed by me to the company.

On requesting for my phone that was previously seized, the director, Mr. ***a got instantly enraged and ordered the company’s security and the supervisor to hold my relative, Mr. Saka Samuel and the trio beat him up as well, locking us all outside the hotel.

Previously, sometime in November 2022, the director, Mr. ****** had taken up a wooden stick, embedded with nails and hit me with same severally, until I bled profusely, and different wounds have been inflicted on different parts of my body. He did this when he realized I switched on the generating set to pump water for a lodger who needed to bathe; he claimed I did that at an inappropriate time.

The director has since then alleged that I am owing the company an extra sum of eighty thousand naira only, which I know nothing about. They have refused to return my phone, and have dragged a co-worker, Oyindamola into the matter as they have refused to pay her salary for the month of March; after they had alleged that she connived with me to act against the company. They have also threatened me with cultists and prison thereafter.

I hereby wish to plead with you sir to use your good office to wade into this matter and to bring to book the culprits petitioned against.

Thanks as I await a good and swift response.

Yours Faithfully,

0706:6738:923

(1) (Reply)

The Man, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa / NGO Urges Incoming Government To Sustain Strategic Policies Of Economic Growth / ECOWAS Commission Assesses Implementation Of Revised Operational Manual For ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.