Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Hon. Yinka Kazeem Presents Certificate Of Return To Distinguished Senator G.O.S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Yinka Kazeem Presents Certificate Of Return To Distinguished Senator G.O.S (299 Views)

Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Yinka Kazeem Presents Certificate Of Return To Distinguished Senator G.O.S by klimkid: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hon. Yinka Kazeem Presents Certificate of Return To Distinguished Senator Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon; Member Lagos APC Governor's Advisory Council (GAC).

Hon. Yinka Kazeem, Member-Elect, Lagos State House of Assembly Mushin Constituency II, today Thursday 6th April, 2023 presented his certificate of Return to the APEX leader of Mushin and Odi-Olowo Ojuwoye LCDA Distinguished Senator Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon, who is also one of the members of APC Governor's Advisory Council in Lagos State. And the DG of Governor Babajide SanwoOlu and His Deputy Governor Dr. Obafemi Kadri Hamzat Campaign Council, at his residence in Magodo, Lagos State.
Hon. Kazeem, who was full of smile and happiness while presenting his Certificate to his Political leader and mentor, thanked the GAC member for his mentorship and leadership qualities, unwavering support and unending contributions towards the success recorded in all the elections under his watch as the DG, Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat Campaign Council and APEX leader of Mushin and Odi-Olowo Ojuwoye LCDA.
“I have anxiously waited for this day, to visit and present to you my Certificate of Return as Member Elect, Lagos State House of Assembly for Mushin Constituency ll Sir, and I'm full of joy presenting this to you today" he said.
“Being my pillar of support, leader and political mentor, it's incumbent on me to do this first, before any further step is taken; Thank you for all the years of guidance and advice you have bestowed upon me. You are the one who truly molded and prepared me with all the necessary skills and experience required to stand the test of time. It was a privilege to work under your leadership. I hope to make you proud of my future endeavours as well. I, on behalf of myself, my family and friends say a big THANKS to you Sir,” Hon. Kazeem concluded.
Recall that Hon. Esho was issued his Certificate of Return by officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) together with other elected members of the assembly in Lagos on Thursday 30th of March, 2023 at Birrel Avenue, Yaba Lagos State. having emerged winner of Mushin Constituency II, Lagos State House of Assembly Seat in the recently concluded State Assembly election on Saturday, March 18th, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa: Court Rules Against APC Candidate, Aisha Binani / WFP: 1 In 8 Nigerians Facing Acute Hunger / Finally: Egypt Opens Border For Nigerians Fleeing Sudan - Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.