Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] (584 Views)

Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by faithtaiwo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga has opened up about his relationship with Nini while they were in Big Brother’s home and how he was labeled a mumu.

Remember how Saga was dragged by social media users while they were still in Big Brother’s home because he followed Nini everywhere she went? The public had no idea that their relationship would lead to engagement.

Click the link below to watch the interview

https://www.drillogist.com/people-tagged-me-mumu-for-following-nini-in-bbnaija-saga-reveals-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by habsydiamond(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Now tell them that ur mumu don do since u have won her heart. Congrats on ur engagement
Re: ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by Rokiat(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Many people like to throw that word around nowadays as long as you are happy ignore what people think of you is absolutely none of your business that’s on them.
Re: ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
just because a r/ship leads to marriage, does NOT mean the person is not a mumu na!
many women out there gladly marry mumus that they dont love/care/respect, so long as these mumus can provide what they desire in life.
Re: ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by finallybusy: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga will so cheat when that biracial kpekus finally bores him. It's not like he picked a classy light skin like TBoss, he went for a local bush pig. He didn't change in three years meanwhile she's already becoming a BBW. Childbirth will triple her waist size and quintuple her unnecessary arguments.

Merry Christmas and tears in advance.
Re: ‘people Called Me Mumu For Following Nini In Bbnaija’ – Saga Reveals [video] by chocboi78(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of Davido Twin Baby Finally Exposed / My Colleagues Think Governor Fubara Is My Brother - Seleye Fubara / The Inspiring Journey Of Martha Mae Salitan: A Woman Of Strength And Resilience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.