Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon (204 Views)

Free Training On How To Make At Least $100-$1k Monthly Publishing Books On Amazo / How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly. / Make Up To $2000 Monthly With Facebook.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon by CoachVictor: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
1 Dollar is presently 700 naira in Nigeria That means $500 will give you N350,000 This writing without writing formula will work for you even if you are not a writer and with just your smartphone or PC

Hi 👋 My name is Victor Udoh

I'm using this medium to congratulate you seeing this post, Because what I'm about to show you is capable of changing your financial status

In a country like Nigeria it is important to have extra sources of income considering our economy
Like a good proverbs says Never put all your eggs in one basket which simply means splitting them across various baskets.
Acquiring multiple income stream is a perfect explanation to that.

NOW LET ME INTRODUCE THE NO FAIL SYSTEM THAT IS GENERATING PASSIVE INCOME FOR INDIVIDUALS ALL OVER THE GLOBE

It's called AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING (AMAZON KDP)

To get start simply click on this link and I'll see you at the other side

Good luck
Re: How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon by AsapTeddy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Even you yourself ..u don't make 2000 dollars monthly...yet you want to teach others how to make Such amount...

Guy rest...just sell your ebook and rest

(1) (Reply)

Asylum Attorney In The Bronx: How To Find The Right Legal Help / Improve Your Linkedin Profile With These Simple Tips / Amazon Kdp REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.