Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) (28831 Views)

EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Dennisbulkan: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:
it matters because no more vivid in the SW

Sorry I don't have time for tribal warfare pls. I'm a proud patriotic Nigerian
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Kennyswag: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Sorry I don't have time for tribal warfare pls. I'm a proud patriotic Nigerian
tribalism is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by chiedonedoor(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Too bad, people are defrauding other. This is another scammer, who sell app and PayPal. 2051448657
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . +234 814 154 1230.jonaschuks20@gmail.com. facemail775@gmail.com.please avoid this scammer.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Dennisbulkan: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:
tribalism is important
To you, not me. & Good luck with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
donbachi:
Leaders of tomorrow.

All Yahoo guys went back to owerri since supreme Court governor came inwhen rochas was there they all ran to Abuja and other places cos its not rochas inclined.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Slymonster(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funny country. You can't be young and drive a car. Out of all arrested, only 2 will be yahoo. The rest na follow join and they will still bail themselves. Crazy country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by EniyanNla: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ndleabilli:
I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP/Laravel, UIUX and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.
Linkedin and indeed can boost your chances of getting a job faster than nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
So sad, this menace has come to stay cry
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Kennyswag: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

To you, not me. & Good luck with that.
if you are igbo don't come here ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HcacbFRWQHqvu85BDwBSAnEtqQ7LHNgxxcMMFqKqzFKPb6dA7qcYxyL5315KwmP7l&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

Anything illegal is where awa brodas from the yEast are extremely good at, them done collect yahoo now. They should be freed atleast these ones decided to develop on the the YEast
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Flawless18: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Misterc:
In other news..... Where Slawomirr dey

Our very own scammer....
Make e no be say EFCC don carry baba on a low-key for Benin and we know no oooo
Justice for Slawomirr
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
highness25:
Be careful the POS you slot in your card.

Was wondering why on earth they that had a pos

Abi na local dem dey run??
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by stano2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:
you are right, I’m dumb
of course, it’s your family’s trait
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by chessguru(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
creatorsverse:
Vet those boys very well this ones that are graduate should be given employment, while the others should be trained on a skills... After all the people they have scammed are not from Nigeria and those people scammed were greedy folks
Scamming is a crime and must be punished

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Judolisco:
It's good to catch them young.... In d future they turn to politicians and start scamming d whole nation... No be only una country hard for, no be only una finish sch no see work... Stealing no be hustling
as far b say dem no scam nigerian e good cuz this country e no easy to make ham
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by chatinent: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
The craze is that yahoo boys don’t see yahoo yahoo as a crime. If you see the way they yab armed robbers ehn.. you mah go shock.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by dvkot(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
If all the yahoo boys stop scamming, this country go choke,
Cos na them dey help this economy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin grin They called lagos a shithole but now want to come into the shithole
Kennyswag:
what tribe are you from?
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by AmotekunSW: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ndleabilli:
I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP/Laravel, UIUX and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.

After insulting Tinubu and Yorubas, you are in Lagos to beg for a job.
If they help you now, you will join despatcherlagos to start shouting that igbos developed Lagos.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by panpan(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by NEZON(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
What about north,is it always east
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mehnnn
e be like say to dey use Bolt and Taxify na e sure pass for men these days o

...man cannot be sowing and Bawa with his boys will be reaping

The very reason I can't build a personal house right now and live in it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2023
JoeRizzla:
What of the politicians I recently met in Turkey right now ?? Flexing with our money.

Cut the head not the tail
bro plz buy me a meal when u see this message

E get why
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by kelspinall(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2023
wonderful hustlers
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by spyglaxx: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Ndleabilli:
You should be more grounded in 3d and Matlabs.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Kennyswag: 2:44am On Apr 07, 2023
stano2:
madness id my family’s trait
yes i know
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
as far b say dem no scam nigerian e good cuz this country e no easy to make ham
na everybody dem dey scam
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) by Ndleabilli: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2023
PulaPower:

You be full load.
May Grace fall on you

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.