Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile (635 Views)

BREAKING: Footage Of The Interrogation Of Terrorists Who Attacked Russia / Watch Best Eagle Attacked 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile by Lighero(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
The Nova Gas acts similar to Tabun Gas or Concussion Grenades, albeit with a damaging effect. Players receive thirteen damage[1] per second spent in the gas, and it takes eight "hits" with the gas for a player with 100% health to die. The gas does however dissipate very quickly so players inside the gas almost never die unless they are already wounded, trapped, or both.

Please subscribe for videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4UQadpoko
Re: I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile by AutomaticMotors: 7:19pm On May 08, 2023
Bro we need to talk are you on telegram or something? Even WhatsApp @ Ghostwon82221
Re: I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2023
AutomaticMotors:
Bro we need to talk are you on telegram or something? Even WhatsApp @ Ghostwon82221
I've got to leave Nairaland. It's time.
I sent you an email some days ago, you can contact me on that email address.

Kind regards, Ghostwon
Re: I Was Attacked #callofdutymobile by AutomaticMotors: 2:25pm On May 09, 2023

I've got to leave Nairaland. It's time.
I sent you an email some days ago, you can contact me on that email address.

Kind regards, Ghostwon

I don't have the email attached to this nairaland account anymore and I just saw you you deactivated

(1) (Reply)

use The Last Alphabet Of The Name Of The Poster Above to form a new name / Celebrating My 1000 Likes On NL Thanks You All the Nairalanders / Get Game Walkthroughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.