Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Sister Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister Needs Urgent Medical Attention (264 Views)

Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Needs Urgent Medical Attention by SODbaba2(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good evening, my name is Obaloluwa, my sister has being have persistent headache for years now. She has been told to do a CT scan, but the problem is we can not afford it at all we have exhausted every single avenue and my single mum's salary has been reduced to almost nothing due to loans, I am afraid her condition will keep worsening and she is threatening to injure herself. We need your help sir and ma. I would not mind a pro Bono CT scan just to get to the bottom of the issue, we will also need assistance for medicine thereafter. My sister is currently not here I would have made a video of her, she is currently in LAUTECH for her nursing posting. She attends mercy college of nursing

If by chance you need confirmation here are contacts to reach
My contact no: 08050989579
My mum: 08133186821
My sister: 08103198920

Please call any of those numbers, it's a very dire matter.
Thank you sir/ma
Re: My Sister Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Youngzipan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
This format no dey reign again naw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / Ejaculations $looks? / 8 Magic Plants To Keep Snakes Away From Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.