Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Was Called ‘mumu’ For Crying, Following Nini In Big Brother’s House - Saga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Called ‘mumu’ For Crying, Following Nini In Big Brother’s House - Saga (259 Views)

SEX TAPE SAGA (18+): Sextape Of Janemena And Prince Kpokpogri / Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021 / How My 3 Year Old Now Cuts His Hair Without Crying.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Called ‘mumu’ For Crying, Following Nini In Big Brother’s House - Saga by StrenuousBlog(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga, an ex-Big Brother Naija contestant, has opened out about his relationship with Nini, his fiancée, while they were both housemates on the reality program.

In an interview with media personality Chude, he stated that he was an emotional person by nature and did not consider his closeness to Nini to be unusual.

According to Saga, he acknowledged that he shared some of the blame as he recalled how he cried in front of the camera when Nini was nowhere to be found, when he could have cried in private where no one would have seen him.

According to him, "They said I was following a woman, that’s who I am, this is two years after.

"It wasn’t strange to me, so in the house the crew, the camera and director they kind of made this narrative, they were looking for content, so they made it look a certain way, whatever you do they would just blow it up.

"Everyone in the house was a lover boy, i won’t blame them completely. Its not like a committed a crime. I followed one, that’s how it should be, but I blame myself. Everyone cried inside, but me I came out to cry. I’m a very dramatic person.

"For me when i came out they started to call me mumu, I did not think it was that bad, I was just been human so i just rebranded to lover boy."

Source: https://www.strenuousblog.com/2023/04/i-was-called-mumu-for-crying-following-nini-in-big-brothers-house-saga.html

(1) (Reply)

Easy DIY Reversible Ankara Beret / Buy White Shirts For Mens Online At Best Prices In India / Gorgeous African Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.