Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend (27742 Views)

Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by texannaija: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2023
PulaPower:

Halland is kinda Over-hyped

Are you whining?. Haaland overhyped??. Na wa oooo!!.!
Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by Obavenmo: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Wizman423:

Ripper alert. This your rate too sweet tongue grin

Meeting is allow
Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by Sammyhumble: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/0sw3weSAWj8?feature=share
This girl would be a great footballer
Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by frankblinkz(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2023
phr0nesis:

Osimhen is the only reason I follow Napoli matches bumper to bumper. I want Napoli to win the Serie A and UCL just because of Osimhen but you just shoved Mbappe aside when he is obviously the best of them all. If you had mentioned Osimhen and Mbappe, I probably wouldn't have quoted you in the first place
well I get the angle you are coming from , having watched mbappe in the finals against Messi, speaks volume of how good of a player he is.
But what I'm trying to say here is,This dude osimhem is very good ,but his nationality as a Nigerian and been an African may not allow people to compare him with world class players.
All the same you are correct.
I'm just His fan after seeing his good performances and how well he is fighting for his club side.
I wish him all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by Corroro: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Osinhmen has been on very good form this season, I'm so happy seeing an African and Nigerian perform so well in Europe at the international stage. Meanwhile, get yourself the new oraimo freepod 4 and enjoy the best earbud controls and smart sensors like never before.

Re: Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend by Komo4JESUS(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
thesicilian:
Osimhen and Haaland will likely replace the Messi and Ronaldo rivalry within the next few years
I'm telling you..both Haaland and Osimhen likes scoring like bread and tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.