Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban (99834 Views)

Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by docseun: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2023
E don f--k around to Taliban side...E go soon find out say e don f--k up finally when dem dey prepare to cut im head.
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by constancefriday(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/04/01/british-tourist-lord-miles-routledge-captured-taliban-kabul/

The more you f u c k around, the more you find out. May God save you.

1 Like

Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by DaTruths: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2023
surgical:
He won't need your votes then,he will just continue and finish his second term

Based on rigging abi?
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by fredoooooo: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2023
SeriouslySense:
or Spy. The Oyibo are not foolish as they seem.
Na Baba i call na you pur Gida o grin.. grin cheesy
He's a SPY no doubt about it
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by Silentgroper(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2023
bizzibodi:

......Shayo

Yahooze!!!!!!
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by frankson1(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2023
shegzhkn:
He's Caucasian and his country happens to be one of the most powerful, he gonna be out soon, the same taliban who are looking for international recognition, lol.

Yeah, his gonna be out soon if his "one of the most powerful countries" enter into a swap deal with the Talibans and I'm sure you know who would be released.
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by AbujaClient: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Instead of you to come to Nigeria and Sambisa forest, you entered into lion's den. Are you a skit maker?
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by leye4u: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2023
DaTruths:
I pray for whoever that emerges as president to succeed in all round, because that's the primary goal.

But If Tinubu fails to perform in his first tenure like Buhari, will you vote for him in next election ?

If you will vote for him, click like, if you won't vote anybody at all click share.

This is for people that supported Tinubu, Atikulators and obidients stay low.

If he doesn't perform how do you plan to remove him.....you must be sleeping on a bicycle.

Na only Jehovah God fit do that one.

Do you know the meaning of the word " Jagaban"
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by DaTruths: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
leye4u:

If he doesn't perform how do you plan to remove him.....you must be sleeping on a bicycle.

Na only Jehovah God fit do that one.

Do you know the meaning of the word " Jagaban"

Did I say I would remove him?

My question was, would you support him again?
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by ultimateprof: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taliban has taken over his life!
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by eroticecstasy: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/04/01/british-tourist-lord-miles-routledge-captured-taliban-kabul/

He's having fun!
Terrorists are happy having someone that'll give them such publicity.

1 Like

Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by Davidowr: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by Xaviell(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
HE HAS SEEN WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME! Cause is like he is praying for it RIP DEAR
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
abeg if dem go later kpai am make dem give me him head make I give baba to take do better soap for me
Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by leye4u: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
DaTruths:

Did I say I would remove him?

My question was, would you support him again?
I voted Peter Obi and would vote him if he contests again.

But we need God's intervention for this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.