Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks (2178 Views)

SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / See What A Gateman Did To A FUTO Student During Exams. Pictures!! / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by Featuredgist: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘Olokoso’ Stage Play At Eksu

Watch video below

https://featuredgist.com/video-moment-where-sango-spirit-possesses-a-student-during-olokoso-stage-play-at-eksu/

Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2023
beautiful. I wish I was there, Sango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2023
No be only Sango, na sugar! 🤣
People go just siddon dey yarn dust. Mtcheww!

5 Likes

Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by CodeTemplar: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
I wonder what the spirit was waiting for when white men were colonizing and enslaving the adherents of Sango olukoso.
With the prices of LNG and firewood, we still need that sango fire o.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by ayo2008: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
beautiful. I wish I was there, Sango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful you say? Someone possessed by a demon?
She needs quick deliverance ASAP.
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by oz4real83(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I wonder what the spirit was waiting for when white men were colonizing and enslaving the adherents of Sango olukoso.
sango olukoso only possesses his adherents, he has no power over non-adherents, it is also the duty of his adherents to fight and defend him cheesy grin
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by correctguy101(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Lols...

Next time you hear about the gods, think about the forces of nature and you'll get an idea what the Pataki's are trying to communicate.

No God is Omni -whatever.(but if you're talking about unknown beings who people claim are more advanced and intelligent than man, I don't know much about those but I'm sure if they exist anywhere in our reality, they'll have their own lives to worry about than to spend all their time doting on faithless and useless humans grin )...
The gods I know exist to subdue or support themselves, that's why many IFA priest who knows what's up will always emphasize on veneration of so-and-so elements and the likes. (The elements that support you have their natural nemesis, if you get my point).
They'll tell you about what elements you have affinity with and let you understand how to be in tune with these favourable elements to support your existence.

No mind anybody wey tell you say the gods are anything else. The gods are callous and ruthless, emotionless and without any form of intelligence. Finally, the gods are definitely crazy grin grin cheesy
They're primal forces and all names you hear are just representations of what the ancestors understand.

Sadly, the knowledge and inheritance has been bastardized and misrepresented so as to destroy the heritage. Our pace of evolving has been tampered with.

What would one expect of a people without heritage, a people who constantly sees themselves as inferior beings, whether consciously or not, the damage potential of such collective consciousness is astronomical. The universe is alive and resonates on the consciousness level, hope you understand why I quoted you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
undecided SCAM, it’s all scripted, don’t believe these thespians
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by Baronthecelebri: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tell her to ask the sango for sure odds this weekend
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by ukaface(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
The thing no possess am reach to pour fire ontop the wicked?
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by SporaD8: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
correctguy101:

Lols...

Next time you hear about the gods, think about the forces of nature and you'll get an idea what the Pataki's are trying to communicate.

No God is Omni -whatever.(but if you're talking about unknown beings who people claim are more advanced and intelligent than man, I don't know much about those but I'm sure if they exist anywhere in our reality, they'll have their own lives to worry about than to spend all their time doting on faithless and useless humans grin )...
The gods I know exist to subdue or support themselves, that's why many IFA priest who knows what's up will always emphasize on veneration of so-and-so elements and the likes. (The elements that support you have their natural nemesis, if you get my point).
They'll tell you about what elements you have affinity with and let you understand how to be in tune with these favourable elements to support your existence.

No mind anybody wey tell you say the gods are anything else. The gods are callous and ruthless, emotionless and without any form of intelligence. Finally, the gods are definitely crazy grin grin cheesy
They're primal forces and all names you hear are just representations of what the ancestors understand.

Sadly, the knowledge and inheritance has been bastardized and misrepresented so as to destroy the heritage. Our pace of evolving has been tampered with.

What would one expect of a people without heritage, a people who constantly sees themselves as inferior beings, whether consciously or not, the damage potential of such collective consciousness is astronomical. The universe is alive and resonates on the consciousness level, hope you understand why I quoted you now.

Onifade, I see you ooo!
Re: Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks by correctguy101(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
SporaD8:

Onifade, I see you ooo!

I C U back
angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Just For Unn Prospective Students / No Date For ASUU NEC Meeting Yet / I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.