Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Throwback Photo Of Young Portable - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Young Portable (69718 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Macmoni(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
my children are not exposed to deviants, illiterates, people who adopt hedonistic philosophies as their lifestyle and they have praying parents from a healthy family background established firmly on the word of God so learn the difference between calling out abnormalities and judging.

Next time before you enter my mention, apply critical thinking skills.i get irritated engaging in conversations with proud simpletons
😅😅😅oh look at this one, Is someone like you that breeds the wrongest sets of kids, have you since some pastors children ? Trust me you’d pick this illiterate than some, I was not trying to criticize you I was driving at something but seems you’re not logical enough, man you can open your children head and put Bible inside who wants to derail will do it with his or her full chest I have met people. More less privileged than this portable but they behave themselves more than you think, so don’t just come here and criticize people like that, You only know what you do for your kids you don’t know what’s up when you’re not around the vicinity with them
All I can tell you is to keep praying so not to see the worst
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Macmoni post=122372721][/quote] rest.is it by force to like a deliquent? Moreover a religious child is better than a deliquent tongue

I know you wish my children are twisted but wishes aren't horses so beggars will not ride tongue pele tongue you go dey alright
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Macmoni(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
rest.is it by force to like a deliquent? Moreover a religious child is better than a deliquent

I know you wish my children are twisted but wishes aren't horses so beggars will not ride tongue
Just imagine how you think, well carry your egoistic mindset and pass away, may God bless your children and increase them But I have no reason to make you like the guy but you don’t have kids and speak down about another person’s own
You religious people are more wicked and gullible than any class of people you know
If your type put camera on your kids without them knowing you might end up having hypertension
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Fine boy.

He looks good
indeed. It is very fine.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Macmoni:

Just imagine how you think, well carry your egoistic mindset and pass away, may God bless your children and increase them But I have no reason to make you like the guy but you don’t have kids and speak down about another person’s own
You religious people are more wicked and gullible than any class of people you know
If your type put camera on your kids without them knowing you might end up having hypertension
the Bible says train up a child in the way he should go and when he's old he will not depart from it.

There's a godly way you raise children that even when. You're not there they make decisions that glorify god.i am not saying portable is a bad child.no child was born bad but his socialization unit made him a degenerate and his environment is not even helping matters by making someone who's clearly misbehaving look entertaining.theres nothing entertaining about him.he needs things that will make him stay away from drugs.he needs things like- Jesus, rehab, education and parental care, period!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by KanuSE: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
you're a fool.youre pained because I exposed who your hero really is.

If I talk too much Na your mouth? Is it your mouth,is it your data,Na you Buy phone for me.oloshi tongue

Oníranù abeg getat !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Macmoni(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
the Bible says train up a child in the way he should go and when he's old he will not depart from it.

There's a godly way you raise children that even when. You're not there they make decisions that glorify god.i am not saying portable is a bad child.no child was born bad but his socialization unit made him a degenerate and his environment is not even helping matters by making someone who's clearly misbehaving look entertaining.theres nothing entertaining about him.he needs things that will make him stay away from drugs.he needs things like- Jesus, rehab, education and parental care, period!
This we agree on 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Kubin: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lmaooo popular in Sango ota grin

Thousandnaire rich man grin

Village champion grin tongue
I repeat again, potable I no,zazu I no,who are you?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Slurity(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Cute little boy damaged by drugs, dysfunctional environment,lack of qualitative education, lack of exposure to God (church or mosque) and most likely irresponsible parenting
BUT NOW A MILLIONAIRE, HELPING OTHERS THAN MANY WITH ALL THOSE THINGS YOU LISTED
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Slurity:
BUT NOW A MILLIONAIRE, HELPING OTHERS THAN MANY WITH ALL THOSE THINGS YOU LISTED
shataapp there.so it's only those doing public advertisement of help are the only ones helping others.see myopic thinking

So those who do their giving/helping in private are not giving because they don't publicise their giving?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by luckyz4rea(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Cute little boy damaged by drugs, dysfunctional environment,lack of qualitative education, lack of exposure to God (church or mosque) and most likely irresponsible parenting

Whilst I agree with others, that irresponsible parenting may not be correct! There are very responsible parents’ who’s children turn out very wayward! It may not be fair to those parents! God’s guide is all we need for parenting

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by walefalana(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
He resemble native doctor pikin.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Babastrong(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=KingMack post=122349858]e no go better for society...look at the monster it made undecided[ I think the parent]

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by feedthenation(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
---Portable looks presentable as a young boy---what happened over the years---
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Bollaskem(f): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
The real face is still there...baboo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by KingMack(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=122384726][/quote]

Sometimes not really em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Tboss Spotted At A Medical Diagnostic Center In Abuja (Pix) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.