Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio (36578 Views)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2023
StarGraphicX:

Una no Dey tire?

Take this QUESTION to APC/Tinubu camp who are fooling themselves and harassing Obi,
despite being announced as Winner by INEC.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Saga16: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
Okey Bakassi made serious point

Oga IPOB, wetin consign you with Nigerian politics?

Obidient by day, IPOB by night.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Saga16: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Let's flip the script and have ElRufai call an alpha with same kind of statement

Let's see how many of you hypocrites can accept it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Justpd: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I definitely don’t want a man who sees election as a religious war to become the president of Nigeria. It is just too scary to imagine. Never!

Look at this hopless idiot

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by SaintLucia: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Okey Bakassi should know that their Messiah saw the election as a religion war and nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by liverpudian9(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I definitely don’t want a man who sees election as a religious war to become the president of Nigeria. It is just too scary to imagine. Never!

So ur sotting president was not d one dat started it by appointing northern muslims everywhere and check the case of Deborah what happend to the pple that killed herthat is to tell u dat d country is in religious war

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by nwajesus12(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

So your papa na baboon & chimpanzee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Son of an Orangutan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eleribu
Ewu 🤣🤣🤣
if shameless was a person

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Dindondin(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
Words on marble.
First time someone from your camp said something meaningful. Una don dey gather brain small small

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by blackpanda: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Mad man

Which type of support is that Pitting Christians against Muslims in the name of religious war

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by ProtectMyMoney: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Okay

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by arantess: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See the way APC are fooling themselves over Peter Obi and Labour party. 😕

Even PDP is more Mature.

APC= All 🐖 Pigs Congress. sad
And they said he has no structure

But are having HBP and sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:
And you have voted the man. You are already happy. Don't pretend you are been scared
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by arantess: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2023
SaintLucia:
Okey Bakassi should know that their Messiah saw the election as a religion war and nothing more.
It is religious when your drug baron filed a MUMU ticket
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Skillsnigeria: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by blackpanda: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2023
agadez007:
I done even know the fuss about the audio,if the audio were true or doctored it is nobody business
If we could check tinubu’s phone do you know what we are going to find in there?

What has this got to do with tinubu Stop trying to defect. The real Peter obi is not the person he claims to be in public
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Babastrong(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Obidients! o ya start praising and worshiping this idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Abbeytoy(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2023
There was nothing wrong in asking for church support at all... The only thing I can fault in the audio is "This is a Religious War" I don't expect any sane person to say that not to talk about a Presidential candidate.

Peter Obi Bleep up, but I believe a lot of candidates have also done that without leaking.

It's not acceptable in our politics and it will always hunt PO

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Yeah

Always blame the apc. Then turn around and act like you are more patriotic than everyone cos you are supporting a 61 years old religious bigot who sees election as religious war.

This type of disgusting hypocrisy is why majority rejected these fools..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Louder3: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Scary to imagine but in reality, you embraced it with your Mu-Mu ticket.

Its not even scary for you to imagine a drug lord championing the affairs of your nation.

Classify your foolishness between 1-100 ?

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by MilitantAtheist: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2023
But the man denied he never called the real bishop. What's ur headache

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Minjim: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
Words on marble.

Aside for the fact that the man keeps denying it.

Obideunts just choose the facts they will believe.

Most of those clergymen had been confirmed to be real clergymen but the Obituaries agenda must always agend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Doyou2019: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

I for one do not want a drog lord who sees Nigeria as his cash-cow to be President. It's scary to imagine our great country being led by drug barons and election riggers. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by agadez007(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
blackpanda:

What has this got to do with tinubu Stop trying to defect. The real Peter obi is not the person he claims to be in public
it’s tinubu boys that are running around saying yea daddy
If we check tinubu’s phone,do you know it would be 100 times worse
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Saga16: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2023
ProtectMyMoney:
Okay

All election petitions are written similarly.

Na Datti write this tweet?
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by TheBillyonaire: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, killings in churches are religious war. Elections inot office of totally Muslims leadership is to continue the war.

Use your head
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by ChineduAPC: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2023
liverpudian9:

So ur sotting president was not d one dat started it by appointing northern muslims everywhere and check the case of Deborah what happend to the pple that killed herthat is to tell u dat d country is in religious war
You are a bigot, you are talking of Deborah.Tell us how many Fulani were murdered gruesomely in the east. Losers party,elluppe
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by 1950Mack: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Igbo presidency is only possible in next century....if you like bend....ko matter tongue
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Cyrusthevirus: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2023
I respect you Okey, leave politics for the politicians, don't let them taint you.i listen to you daily on Lagos Talk.you remain karid bro.
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by CitiOkoro(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2023
All Progressive Criminals APC
Re: Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Wetin that man no dey hire, he hired a RCCG pastor and wife her, but u won't hear him on the phone simping yes daddy ×1000, or telling his hired wife or any of his hired bishop that election is a religious war....

Werey wan shift goal post.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.