Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Do I Get Connection To Who To Buy Charcoal Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Connection To Who To Buy Charcoal Business? (304 Views)

How To Start Charcoal Business In Nigeria: The Novice Blueprint / Start Your Charcoal Business | Charcoal Briquette Making Machine / How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Connection To Who To Buy Charcoal Business? by Bright50135(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pls,base on the subject above. I have interest to venture into business this month and the business of my interest is "Charcoal" business but I don't have link or where to be buying it in the north. Pls, anyone with useful information/ link should pls as a matter of urgency share with me? 08037568292

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Connection To Who To Buy Charcoal Business? by jibovico(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Bright50135:
Pls,base on the subject above. I have interest to venture into business this month and the business of my interest is "Charcoal" business but I don't have link or where to be buying it in the north. Pls, anyone with useful information/ link should pls as a matter of urgency share with me? 08037568292

Hello, I have the answer to your question. I am based in the north and I know where and how to buy in great quanties. Contact me 07031388620 Lets talk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Business Side Of The Hakimi Story- The Hakimi Strategy / Top 10 Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria In 2023 And How To Get The Loan Very / How To Open A Business Bank Account In Your Business Name Without Going To The B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.