Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) (1698 Views)

How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today / Share Your Interview Experience With GNLD, NEO Life And AIM / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
They are rich & wealthy.
They have so many businesses but still prefers to be roaming about.
Their bosses is always in UK or USA
They always claims to make millions in a week

My own take: After slave trade officially stopped in Africa, these companies continued on a low key

Add yours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by illicit(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2023
They no get sense at all at all

grin

3 Likes

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2023
illicit:
They no get sense at all at all

grin

Walai... Ba ankali

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by ProfGday(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2023
Neo-lifers don show this guy sheyge metala....

Chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by slizzyb(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Those people never accepts liberation advice always good with motivational speeches of making millions
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by Sucre6: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Before the lock down I was in my final year, I was home doing nothing until a friend sent me a number to call that they are employing, I called the number and was told that I should come for orientation seminar that am hired I was like, just laidat shocked
I was happy I never knew it was this mumu people, I told my mum to wake me up by 7 am to prepare for the seminar which was suppose to start by 9am, my mum came to mu room and woke me up by 5:30 and told me it's 8am that I overslept grin she does that to everyone, she didn't want me to go late grin

I jumped down went straight to shower and before I was done my mum had iron my cloth and set me breakfast, I ate, kissed my mum on the check and she prayed for good fortunes for me, maybe my mum was happy that finally I would leave the house and be profitable with my life since school was on break, grin

I entered the hall and saw plenty people seated and was receiving lectures they termed employee induction training, I sat down and way taking notes until I heard

Our company is based abroad and ones u get to level 8 u will be rewarded with a car, and a holiday trip to Dubai, there and then I knew Neolife aff tricked me, I stood up rudely and walked away, one of the organizers was following me and trying to convince me that I should give it a try, I just gave him a wicked stare and screamed at him, back the hell up before I smack you to next week the guy was looking thin and malnourished, neo life aff Finnish that one grin

I came back home and narrated to my mum how it all happened, she busted out serious laughter, my siblings just dey mock me, my mum said thank God u saw this today, now u see how hard is it to make money, grin

Omo, I can't believe what I saw that day, you sure say this neolife people don't use charm on those guys roaming the street for them

I don't see any sane person doing such

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by davillian(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sucre6:
Before the lock down I was in my final year, I was home doing nothing until a friend sent me a number to call that they are employing, I called the number and was told that I should come for orientation seminar that am hired I was like, just laidat shocked
I was happy I never knew it was this mumu people, I told my mum to wake me up by 7 am to prepare for the seminar which was suppose to start by 9am, my mum came to mu room and woke me up by 5:30 and told me it's 8am that I overslept grin she does that to everyone, she didn't want me to go late grin

I jumped down went straight to shower and before I was done my mum had iron my cloth and set me breakfast, I ate, kissed my mum on the check and she prayed for good fortunes for me, maybe my mum was happy that finally I would leave the house and be profitable with my life since school was on break, grin

I entered the hall and saw plenty people seated and was receiving lectures they termed employee induction training, I sat down and way taking notes until I heard

Our company is based abroad and ones u get to level 8 u will be rewarded with a car, and a holiday trip to Dubai, there and then I knew Neolife aff tricked me, I stood up rudely and walked away, one of the organizers was following me and trying to convince me that I should give it a try, I just gave him a wicked stare and screamed at him, back the hell up before I smack you to next week the guy was looking thin and malnourished, neo life aff Finnish that one grin

I came back home and narrated to my mum how it all happened, she busted out serious laughter, my siblings just dey mock me, my mum said thank God u saw this today, now u see how hard is it to make money, grin

Omo, I can't believe what I saw that day, you sure say this neolife people don't use charm on those guys roaming the street for them

Bro no be jazz
But the brain washing ehn is too strong .

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by Sucre6: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
davillian:

Bro no be jazz
But the brain washing ehn is too strong .

Nawao
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by oz4real83(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
It is one of the easiest ways to become richer if you already have money, just invest in the business seriously and all these people will become marketers and advertisers of the product even with little or nothing in return cheesy grin. If u see where these people are marketing these products today, you will think they will make billions from it 🙄😂

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by moonberry: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by oz4real83(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sucre6:

many years ago, I travelled from Benin city for a job interview in Lagos that later turned out to be this people shocked, whenever I remember that experience, I feel like releasing thunder on them all over again shocked shocked
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by Sucre6: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
oz4real83:
many years ago, I travelled from Benin city for a job interview in Lagos that later turned out to be this people shocked, whenever I remember that experience, I feel like releasing thunder on them all over again shocked shocked

Chai, after raising your hopes to high heaven only to dash it on a concrete floor, mad people 😂
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by oz4real83(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sucre6:

Chai, after raising your hopes to high heaven only to dash it on a concrete floor, mad people 😂
my sister had to beg a friend that I should stay in her family house while in Lagos because I didn't want to Lodge in a hotel and no other place for me to stay, all because of gnld😂
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by boltwings: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
They are rich & wealthy.
They have so many businesses but still prefers to be roaming about.
Their bosses is always in UK or USA
They always claims to make millions in a week

My own take: After slave trade officially stopped in Africa, these companies continued on a low key

Add yours
that second pic is a good description of people inside QNET Net
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by Sucre6: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
oz4real83:
my sister had to beg a friend that I should stay in her family house while in Lagos because I didn't want to Lodge in a hotel and no other place for me to stay, all because of gnld😂

Chai, sorry bro, it can be very painfull

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by BeanX(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
😂😂
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by samsononyilo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
Reminds me of one of my friend wey tell me say them dey pay am 700k for month, but na for my house baba the come chop😂😂

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Lol
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by samuelevans(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Sucre6:
Before the lock down I was in my final year, I was home doing nothing until a friend sent me a number to call that they are employing, I called the number and was told thang such
are you a comedian??
Re: Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) by Sucre6: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2023
samuelevans:

are you a comedian??

E be like u never fall for those guys tricks, I no be comedian anything 😂

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc Enquiries / Lotto Nigeria(winning Numbers) / Bank Job Vacancy For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.