Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway (30319 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Phantom233: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
nedu666:

Very very funny. This guy is the funniest man in the world. Were u not entertained by his joke
Alot of lunatics on nairaland, I know he meant to say Apc/Buhari men are back to recover their election expenses.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by LadyExcellency: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol...and one lanky fraudster made us believe the huge defense budgets was meant to end this banditry. 9 tucanos at 45m USD each. Billions of USD in defence budget increase, yet this laughable bandit trend resumes immediately they secured another four years.

Those were meant for Niger Delta agitators and Southeast youths seeking for succession.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Allisgud: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bandits are back to business, elrufai has fought for them,buhari will be like may 29 should come and go fast,make I go back to my cow

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Tonitoniton(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
This Nigerians still thinks that this mad men resumption of kidnapping is a joke.

Instead of them to cry out for help.

This mad men are no jokes oo
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by labi1977(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol...and one lanky fraudster made us believe the huge defense budgets was meant to end this banditry. 9 tucanos at 45m USD each. Billions of USD in defence budget increase, yet this laughable bandit trend resumes immediately they secured another four years.

It is very shameful after waiting almost six years for those things to arrive they are rarely used for anything. Nigerian armed forces are inept, hopefully the next government will do what "general" wouldn't / couldn't.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Espelbengz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is not a joke o, they have resumed hostilities all over the country after the defeat and this should worry those blind supporters shouting let's take back our country! ASIWAJU should deal decisively with these idiots..

KingKO22:
The bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen of LPDP have resumed their duty after lossing woefully to Asiwaju

Asiwaju will deal with all these LPDP animals

Thank you Daddy in Pandora Obituary voice πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by labi1977(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

The Mercenaries that will Permanently Put Bandits and Kidnappers out of Business will soon be imported from Bulgaria and South Africa

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Litmus: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bandits/kidnappers/terrorists make the case for Godwin Emefiele's CBDC's; Public's CCTV's and the Army's HK-G36's....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Brushstrokes20: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
# LIFELESS LEGACIES!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by thatigboman: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Emefiele say let's reduce the amount of cash in circulation, let people use electronic means in transactions, corruption politicians that need physical cash for vote buying no gree, see the result.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by ojobek: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
You funny ooo, Banditry return moment money return into circulation.l live in Abaji,ask anybody.Abaji-Kotonkarfi Rd is on a daily basis.
KingKO22:
The bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen of LPDP have resumed their duty after lossing woefully to Asiwaju

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
yinkus6750:
Naira is back, kidnapping has started again
Kaduna - Abuja road, ought to be one of the safest route.
Why is it difficult to have surveillance on that road?
God help Naija

Baba mongunu suggested drones to buhari, I wonder why his inaction on the matter, my professional mentor a space satellite guru opined that we could track this activity from space with the proper support.

Government is complicit in this matter, it's not hard to fix this kind of crime.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by KeyEndurance: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
mtcheew watin concern me self?
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Stevengold(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:

Collosal mumu prying on the calamity of people with politics. You're just behind urself. No sympathy for the lost or wounded.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Any of them that voted for apc... May that person never come back alive
Iseeeeeeeeeee let karma fight them
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by chinexx07(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Everything na politics no problem you and ur family will test it one day
KingKO22:

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by thisisit: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bandits always attack the states of origin of their promoters / Sponsors in Government... Ask Sanusi, Elrufai, Buhari, ATIKU, Sheriff etc...

Therefore I see intensified bandit business along oshogbo -- Ibadan _- Lagos Axis soon.....

This I have seen!!
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Dozie32(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:

What's funny? That your people are being killed you're here showing your level of tukuma
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by godofuck231: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Normal business
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Aolfooties(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
So bad, nowhere is safe at all.

Check signature for shoe promo
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Adebowale89(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
These people are bck to their usual field days activities. I wonder if its the MUMU ticket victory that's givin them new guts.

I pray Tinubu has d balls to crush these terrorits especially the ones killing Benue people. Those people have really suffered,and yet still voted Tinubu maybe because he's a southern. Tinubu a beg no fall my hand. E go pain me ooo

Tinubu won't last Nigeria President if he disappoint Nigerian people in Jesus name but I believe he won't disappoint Nigerians
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by jidobaba(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
ojobek:
You funny ooo, Banditry return moment money return into circulation.l live in Abaji,ask anybody.Abaji-Kotonkarfi Rd is on a daily basis.
Here we go again.
Cashless policy in the bin so the goons can come back out and play!
Everyone gather your cash, it's ransom time again.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by civilserva: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi is this Obi is that.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Me4bas: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:

Insecurity doesn't know tribe. Bullet doesn't select religion. May your family not experience this. Because if they do. You will understand it's not a joke. Continue crusing until Nigeria happens to you.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by BigIyanga: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
People voted as if everything was OK.. let’s continue with that OK attitude. No need to blame opposition..?same party is going to continue in power.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Modifire(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-abduct-travellers-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/
Nigerians are too daft to act must the federal government do everything for you? Ignorant swines
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Tayorshd2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
MasterJayJay:
APC- Buhari has finished this country.

APC has finished this country!!

Shutup during PDP nko?
Wetin goodluck do for killer headsmen and bokoharam palava then 😳😲

So not the party problem but the period or ways it happened in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by eroticecstasy: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Terrorism in Nigeria has nothing to do with political party but politicians.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by KoolBigk(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=iwaeda post=122349677]

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-abduct-travellers-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/[/quote

Here we go again! Why won't they continue all the barbaric acts when they knew that they'd get presidential Perdon and be celebrated anytime they deceive the government to have renounce their membership to boko/UGM group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.