Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu (1739 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Darren95: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has set agenda for incoming government of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on what to do to unite Nigeria after the divisiveness the 2023 elections brought.

Obasanjo spoke at a Conference in Abuja, organised by Nextier and the Ibadan School of Governance and Public Policy.

The conference has the theme: “From Elections to Governance and Performance.”

He said the Tinubu’s government must work to facilitate national moral rearmament and reconciliation.

According to him, the division during the 2023 general elections was massive and that it was only the facilitation of national moral rearmament and reconciliation, that had the potential to bring about healing and to assuage Nigerian youths who were angered by the shortcomings of the elections.

The former president stated that they way things are right now, the incoming government must think out of the box in a bid to salvage the nation.

He lamented that the nation’s economy had been in the doldrum, coupled with huge national debt burden.

Obasanjo added that the incoming government must have the political will and action, as well as administrative efforts, to reform the public service, and turn it into a capability-ready unit.

The Punch quoted Obasanjo as saying that he was now “too old to keep quiet” and would continue to speak out on national issues.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/04/06/obasanjo-sets-agenda-for-president-elect-tinubu/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Naira20: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Story...Which OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by BOLATINUBU01: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Naira20:
Story...Which OBJ?
ask again loser🤣🤣

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2023
U mean baba ijebu is not writing letter again, he has now migrated to agenda writing

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2023
I so hate the blatant falsehood of the Tinubu people.

they operate on Manipulations, deceit and propaganda .

Like leadersc, like followers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by EmirGold(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
OBJ the letter writer..... God bless BAT jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by helinues: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Obasanjo should put it into his as usual letter writing

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

I so hate the blatant falsehood of the Tinubu people.

they operate on Manipulations, deceit and propaganda .

Like leadersc, like followers

Lol. You will die of frustration hating Yorubas. You expect OBJ to follow Obi forever when, to a sane person, there must be a time to move on for the greater good of Nigeria.

What OBJ has done is what all who values the progress of Nigeria above everything else will settle on in the end even if Tinubu is not their choice.

That is democracy you anarchists and terrorists , killing yourselves like ants in the SE, cannot understand.

No sane Nigerian will do 'abobaku' terrorists for Obi forever, as his bigoted and hateful fans are happy to do, once it is clear Tinubu is and will remain substantive President of Nigeria.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Throwback: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Everyone has moved on except the Igbos for whom the presidential election was both a religious and tribal warfare against the Yoruba and Muslims who defeated them thoroughly.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:
Everyone has moved on except the Igbos for whom the presidential election was both a religious and tribal warfare against the Yoruba and Muslims who defeated them thoroughly.

100% correct. Someone said recently that had Atiku won Obi would probably not bother going to Court and Igbos will be busy now jostling for positions in the Atiku-Okowa government.

Their problem is mainly the 'unacceptable' reality of Yorubas besting them.

The average Igbo will prefer Nigeria burns to the ground than to experience that. Unfortunately for them, nothing can stop Tinubu's swearing in and his leadership of Nigeria till at least May 2027.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Oskiki: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

100% correct. Someone said recently that had Atiku won Obi would probably not bother going to Court and Igbos will be busy now jostling for positions in the Atiku-Okowa government.

The average Igbo will prefer Nigeria burns to the ground than to experience that. Unfortunately for them, nothing can stop Tinubu's swearing in and his leadership of Nigeria till at least May 2027.

Any body tagging all these political issues an Igbo- Yoruba- Hausa thing is the wicked enemy of this country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Throwback: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly!

We saw their comments on this forum throughout 2021 and 2022, so there is no need for the pretence.

Once they lament, identify their tribe and call them out on the tribal agony and depression they suffer due to the victory of a Yoruba and Muslim.

I am Yoruba and Christian, but saw through their charade when they started the Yoruba Muslim attacks in a bid to divide and conquer Yorubas for their own political gain.

I will one day before Tinubu's inauguration, compile all the popular Igbo posts concerning their preferences that the Muslim North continue to rule Nigeria instead of a Yoruba candidate.

Same reason why I always laugh when they claim they would have supported APC and Yorubas if it was Osinbajo that was the presidential candidate.

You mean you hate Tinubu for Buhari's regime failures despite being a private citizen whose shutting out of government and APC leadership you always rejoice over, but you love the same Osinbajo that is right there in government with Buhari?

They think we are daft, but they are the foolish ones.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for a good 8 years

He can't point at any tangible thing he did for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by flokii: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2023
He has no moral right to do such after what he did, calling for cancellation of an ongoing electoral process..

We all know he wants relevance, reason he was pushing the puppet Obi a.k.a Mr Yes Daddy to the front with the hope that propaganda would make him win.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by RAND250: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Lol e don dey clear sad
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by mytime24(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Thleftnubu keypad warriors

Food don ready
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Sai Jagaban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Let him go and set his agenda for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by KingKO22: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2023
K
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

I am Yoruba and Christian, but saw through their charade when they started the Yoruba Muslim attacks in a bid to divide and conquer Yorubas for their own political gain.

I will one day before Tinubu's inauguration, compile all the popular Igbo posts concerning their preferences that the Muslim North continue to rule Nigeria instead of a Yoruba candidate.

Do fast else! grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Shut up sir, the phone you're using to type this nko
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Obakoolex:

Shut up sir, the phone you're using to type this nko
So it is Obasanjo that made my phone or what are you trying to say?

There's no need for you to tell me to shut up

You can pass your comment without insulting

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Flapp478(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
We await Court's Decision
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Basic123: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

Exactly!

We saw their comments on this forum throughout 2021 and 2022, so there is no need for the pretence.

Once they lament, identify their tribe and call them out on the tribal agony and depression they suffer due to the victory of a Yoruba and Muslim.

Same reason why I always laugh when they claim they would have supported APC and Yorubas if it was Osinbajo that was the presidential candidate.

You mean you hate Tinubu for Buhari's regime failures despite being a private citizen whose shutting out of government and APC leadership you always rejoice over, but you love the same Osinbajo that is right there in government with Buhari?

You are intelligent.

I wish to meet you.

Their sudden love for Osinbajo after seven tears of lambasting him and call him names shows how hypocritical they are.

Unfortunately, alot of yoruba Christians fell for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by BOLATINUBU01: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

Exactly!

I love this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by KOLLYPROF(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2023
They eventually succumb to their oga at the top,wonder shall never end.
All Obidients will do the same thing soon because they gat no choice
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So it is Obasanjo that made my phone or what are you trying to say?

There's no need for you to tell me to shut up

You can pass your comment without insulting
Sorry sir🙏
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Throwback: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Basic123:

You are intelligent.

I wish to meet you.

Their sudden love for Osinbajo after seven tears of lambasting him and call him names shows how hypocritical they are.

Unfortunately, alot of yoruba Christians fell for it

Those are the foolish woke ones who do not know the kind of hateful and cunning hypocrites that totally despise them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Tochj(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Oskiki:

Any body tagging all these political issues an Igbo- Yoruba- Hausa thing is the wicked enemy of this country.
I Hate Tribalism with All my heart
The same people referring obi as Tribalistic will always tag everything tribal.
Igbos, Yorubas and hausas/fulanis have nothing against each other.
Bad leaders always cause confusion and Hatred.
Me,I will never hate any Yoruba because of what bad leaders are doing.
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by PulaPower: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Nah why Igbos like ham
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by JAMO84: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Keep your agenda to yourself
Re: Obasanjo Sets Agenda For President-elect, Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Darren95:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/04/06/obasanjo-sets-agenda-for-president-elect-tinubu/?amp=1
he said the incoming goverment not the president elect, stop deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Niger Fallout: US, UK And France Can Now See That Illegitimate Tinubu Is Useless / Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) / Sowore Slams Peter Obi On Taxing The Rich And Borehole Digging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.