Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 (257 Views)

God Does Not Need Your Offering, But Your Humility And Obedience / I Need My Offering Money Back. Attention: Power City International Church, Uyo / Signs That Your Pastor Has Too Much And Doesn't Need Your Offering - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2023
You saw the headline this morning being good Friday. 46 killed in Benue community. Do not give your earnings to your pastor in the name of giving to God. Save money and buy a gun.
God will not fight for you and your killers will not face any karma. This is the law of nature. Lions kill for a living. Quit being an antelope to the Fulani lions.
Free yourselves from the western slavers who brought you cowardice and ignorance in the name of religion. Take charge of your lives Slaves. Wake up Slaves. Happy good Friday slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Samfloxin(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2023
I have said it time without number,the best way to curb violence is to use violence. There is war already in this country. Benue people should brace up, whenever they hear the drum,let them join forces with Biafra and fight,after they will have their Republic of the Middle Belt

1 Like

Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Their hate for Igbo will not let them fight, all of them including Yorubas will learn there lessons by force.

2 Likes

Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Samfloxin:
I have said it time without number,the best way to curb violence is to use violence. There is war already in this country. Benue people should brace up, whenever they hear the drum,let them join forces with Biafra and fight,after they will have their Republic of the Middle Belt
How can they use violence to curb violence when their pastors said they should turn the other cheek because their God will fight their battles?

How can they Join forces with Biafra and fight when they are taught that being poor is a way their God is testing them with trials and tribulations?

How can they wake up when they are sleeping inside the books of the western man's religion?

How can they brace up when their ancestors who were killed or forced to accept the white man's God are angry with them?

1 Like

Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Their hate for Igbo will not let them fight.
Even the Igbos are not left out. They have been attacked countless times in their own land and nothing happened till date. They are waiting for their God to fight their battles. This is madness. If I was a Fulani herdsman, their cowardice will be my fuel. I'll meditate and gain inspiration from their fear and cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Even the Igbos are not left out. They have been attacked countless times in their own land and nothing happened till date. They are waiting for their God to fight their battles. This is madness. If I was a Fulani herdsman, their cowardice will be my fuel. I'll meditate and gain inspiration from their fear and cowardice.

The Igbos attack where responded with equal measure
Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

The Igbos attack where responded with equal measure
Quote me with the links.
Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Quote me with the links.

U can search it up using Google, I even thought you are informed
Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

U can search it up using Google, I even thought you are informed
I am and I challenge you to quote me with the links.
Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I am and I challenge you to quote me with the links.

But you are aware the army chief raised alarm yesterday on the security of their useless soldiers.

If you get mind enter their bush as a bororo wey you be.
Re: Use Your Offering Money To Buy Ak47 by Jimmythewise: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election- / He Said Africans Should Worship Juju Not God / Most Powerful Pastor In History With Supernatural Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.