Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Free Property Investment Breakthrough Guide - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Property Investment Breakthrough Guide (200 Views)

Free Property Advert Site - Efficient / Property Investment In A Prime Location At 5m Per Plot With Cof O / Post Free Property Ad On This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Property Investment Breakthrough Guide by JimikingProps(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
PROPERTY OWNERSHIP FOR SALARY EARNERS & PROPERTY INVESTMENT MADE EASY

A wonderful day to all Salary Earners Property Investors in the Forum. May we not die poor by God's grace. There is an issue that does not seems right to me. The issue is that majority of salary earners can not boast of a parcel of land be it quarter plot, half or full plot. This is a great minus on the live of the multitude of middle income persons in Nigeria.

No doubt a stagnant pay with increasing inflation contributes greatly to this. But a lack of relevant expertise or information on Properties and Property Investments have robbed salary earners in dreaming of their own Properties. Some even think only high income earners and Nigerians in diaspora can invest in properties.

This is true to some extent but there are different levels of entry point for everyone. What I'm revealing in this articles (they are in five parts will bring high returns that a wealthy investor will salivate at. Follow me for the next few weeks and you will agree it is so.

To address this and open the eyes of educators today (what you can see is what you can get. With sight, you will be able to do the needful to get it.) You need to see the opportunities around you before they are gone. To this effect I have written this article. While it is focused on Lagos state, you can benefit from the information if you are not in Lagos and you can ask questions. I will be willing to answer them as soon as I can. You Will Make It, and be a property owner by God's grace.

*Benefits of Being A Property Owner*

1. Appreciated property over a 10 years period or more is th best insurance you can take against suffering financially in your old age.

2. Property investment gives a better yield than savings/investment in equities and shares or bank deposit. So without struggling or working to exhaustion, you have an investment that will give better than your gratuity and pensions. A ₦1m naira investment of today in 15-20 years time may be worth over ₦40m. Alero City in Epe was first sold at ₦5m and ₦6m, 3years ago. Today it is ₦20m and ₦25m with new estates beside it having better facilities going for ₦25 - ₦30m/plot

3. By investment in properties, you have saved appreciably for the rainy day

4. You can set up yourself/children in business with an amount you could only dream of; at or before your retirement, if you have earlier invested in properties

5. Property investment is save and secure. This is where I come in. I will help you invest in estates which are secured on land that government will not acquire and where no villagers are going to come and sell your property to another after eating your money. In an estate, you can fence and keep undeveloped for decades and no one will sell your land.

6. You can get monthly/yearly extra income if you develop your land into a house and the value will appreciate much more than if it is land alone

7. You also get back your capital with continuous profits from rents, while your property continues to appreciate.

To help all salary earners of the nation, I am giving free consultancy to Low Cost Lands in Lagos as an article in this forum. There will be several parts to this article to prevent information overload.

Best Regards
Jimi Mudasiru
CEO JimiKing Properties
Gbagada Lagos
Re: Free Property Investment Breakthrough Guide by JimikingProps(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
BEST LANDS FOR INVESTMENT IN LAGOS

The Last Cheap Lands In Lagos

Lagos state the premier state in Nigeria is economically number 1 and argueably the most populated state. Due to increased population and increasing rents, a large number of people have been moving out of Lagos to Ogun state. Ostensibly for lower cost of living reasons. But Lagos is still having great investment opportunities, and economic advantage. Likewise it has certain places available to make tons of money from through Real Estates Investment
While there is shrinking business opportunities in many states in the country, for Lagos such is not the case. Lagos also has a lion share of foreign currencies remittance form the diaspora and this is fueling the Real Estate Sector like never before. Lagos remains the best place for land and property investment followed by Abuja.

To appreciate the cheap lands, there is need to know the current price of land in different parts of Lagos. This knowledge will help us make informed decisions. The prices below are majorly current while a few may be a bit below current prices.
Understand from the beginning that anywhere that has a low price is always a new site or new estates curved out of the bush along a major road or off a major road. There are no low prices in developed places.

My selection of Cheap lands is from the perspective of the higher low income & the middle income earner.
The perspective of the high income earner cheap land would be addressed another day.

(1) (Reply)

Plaza For Sale@ Utako / Land For Sale At Dawaki Abuja / Tiwa Commercial Hub | New Commercial Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki Lagos | Prela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.