Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians (6396 Views)

Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by fergie001: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI’S 2023 EASTER MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS

I join Christians in Nigeria and around the world to celebrate Easter, which commemorates the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, signposting his victory over death.

At the heart of Easter, is the triumph of light over darkness.

It is a season that reminds us that the Almighty can turn an unpleasant situation round for good.

Recognising that Easter is about renewed hope and a glorious future, I urge all Nigerians to continue to be confident and believe strongly in our country for better seasons ahead.

As a nation, we have gone through an election that has produced the next set of leaders at the federal and State levels.

I commend Nigerians for believing in the process. While I congratulate those that have been elected, I acknowledge that it is the right of those who feel dissatisfied with the outcome to seek redress. I expect them to wait patiently and allow our legal system run its course.

It has been a rare privilege for me to serve as your President since you gave me the first mandate in 2015 and renewed it in 2019.

Day after day, I have been guided by the vows I took to keep Nigeria united, prosperous and secure.

Our successes on security, economy, infrastructure, new oil frontier basins, landmark legal reforms as well as food sufficiency, among others, were possible because of the support of Nigerians.

As we celebrate this season with our families, neighbors and communities, let us do so in love, compassion, kindness, resilience and forgiveness.

Happy Easter!

Muhammadu Buhari
April 7, 2023

FMIC

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Emuforlife1: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Lol! Buhari also Died for 8 months and resurrected as Jibril El-Sudani. I think he is more miraculous gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by MasterJayJay: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2023
At least the clown that is a Muslim knows Jesus resurrected.

Success on security? No wonder. The puppet is oblivious of what's happening.

North has become headquarters of terrorism and kidnapping under your government of 8 years.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by BRIMBRAM: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2023
cry

MasterJayJay:
At least the clown that is a Muslim knows Jesus resuracistrrected.

North has become headquarters of terrorism and kidnapping under your government of 8 years.

Buhari died too and resurrected too from the dead as Jubril Alsudan according to Nigeria's Jew Nnamdi Kanu. grin

While his followers, a confused people who don't know whether to be Jews or Christians. Nigerians or Biafrans have turned the South East to a sit at home region, no going to work to get food to eat. If you do, you will pay with your life. Hmm...blood everywhere. Terrorist na terrorist both North or East. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by chatinent: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2023
The forces behind Nigeria’s backwardness is bigger than Buhari himself. Maybe this wasn’t the Nigeria he envisaged, but partisan politics, wild opposition, greedy politicians and the attractiveness of political seats, easily manipulated electorates, and the oligarchy cloned as federalism we operate cannot give us the rule of law.

I am certain Buhari is disappointed in his service. But logically, even if a person wants to work Nigeria, the sycophants around who benefit from its ruination will do everything to stiffen the progress.

The first thing to do to repair Nigeria is to make government positions less attractive. Corruption is the cankerworm that has eaten deep into the system. I mean, when everyone isn’t seeing those positions as a national cake, the story will write itself a good blurb.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by othermen: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2023
The next 16 presidential Easter address’es would be from Muslims.
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Megabig: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2023
He actually mentioned Jesus Christ…. These guys are clowns

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by mytime24(f): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2023
N
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Utanisco(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Lols
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Odin13: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2023
God bless you my able President.. inspite of your dullness .. you kept your integrity intact ..

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Thanks Mr President
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by money121(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Faposky95: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Look
Speeches was gone with the 80s...
Real talk Mister....true talk
I saw you cry when you missed out on your dream......which came true
Never saw you break down on the nightmares that rode along side those dreams......

Thanks for the years....yeah right

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Misterc(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2023
I join Christians in Nigeria and around the world to celebrate Easter, which commemorates the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, signposting his victory over death.

At the heart of Easter, is the triumph of light over darkness.....

As we celebrate this season with our families, neighbors and communities, let us do so in love, compassion, kindness, resilience and forgiveness.

Happy Easter!

This are the only things I took from all he spoke all there.....
God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by eddynaira125: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Many members of the forum need to go for psychiatric test or Rehabilitation,

BUHARI DIE AND RESURRECTED

Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Your president has spoken, na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Skyehigher1: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Thanks Mr President
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by onuman: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2023
"At the heart of Easter, is the triumph of light over darkness."------- President Buhari.

For light to triumph over darkness is the wish in the Electoral Act you, President Buhari, signed into Law to take Nigeria out of previous election woes.

But who are those in INEC that chose to sustain darkness in Nigeria? Those who purposely disactivated the Portal for upload of presidential election results from the BVAS to INEC iREV portal at real time.

If the darkness they returned to Nigeria is allowed to be by the courts, the Electoral System has lost credibility and permanently damaged. That's like ending democracy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by lilvicky68(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Kubin: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Malam buhari is talking
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Ok.....but who Easter epp?
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Sharatan(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2023
It’s glaring and highly probable that even Buhari will be cheered in comparison to what we will suffer under Tinubu
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by CapitalHYC(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Lol Something that was written by Femi Adeshina
MasterJayJay:
At least the clown that is a Muslim knows Jesus resurrected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by GOTVee: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Foolish cow, the worst president in the world 🌍 🌎

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by jojothaiv(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Regardless,
#PeaceNigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact File; Obj Vs Buhari (2003), 25% Is Compulsory In FCT. / Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son / President Buhari To Attend 77TH United Nations General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.