Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter (596 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode: Chimamanda's Epistle Of Garbage. / Festus Keyamo's Reply To Those Against Fg's Tradermoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by akingangan: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
NIGERIA’S BURGEONING (NOT HOLLOW) DEMOCRACY - BY FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN

In global diplomacy and international relations, Presidents of countries make decisions and take actions about other countries’ affairs (albeit within the limits of sovereignty of States in International Law) based on reports from official and diplomatic sources likely to have been conveyed through well-established channels of communications. Long epistles written in flowery or purple prose by bitter supporters of sore losers, posing as ‘concerned citizens’ (but in reality actuated by ethnic politics) do not fall within these official or diplomatic sources. It is befuddling that someone often celebrated for using a God-given talent to promote our African values, will so tragically degrade that same ethos by penning a letter that is so petty, so grovelling in its tone in urging a single foreign power to withhold a mere congratulatory message to our President-elect as if that is what actually validates our own democratic identity. It reflects a pathetic colonial mentality. It is even more ironic to realise that the same foreign power to which the obsequious appeal is directed is still grappling with the credibility of its own internal democratic process that produced its present leadership. More tragic is that some rabid supporters here are falling over themselves in deluded ecstasy for such a worthless letter that may not even be considered worthy enough, in a diplomatic sense, for the attention of even a stenographer to an Under Secretary in the US. Such only paints the picture of a band of drowning supporters clutching at any straw to stay afloat. As for the empirical fallacies contained in the letter, I will not bother myself here with a lengthy response as enough have been said in the last few weeks in respect of those specific issues and all the issues are before our Justices awaiting adjudication. But I have bad news for them: the stenographer will probably toss the letter into a trash bin with the conclusion that it is no more than the tantrums of a Trump reincarnate in Nigeria - those who refuse to accept obvious defeat! Yes, the US has the likes of that writer in their midst too!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by melonsgroup: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
K
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by CilicMarin: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Apt! I hate useless ethinc IPOB bred Ashawo called Chimamanda with every running veins in my body.. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by Odin13: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
Apt! I hate useless ehinc Ashawo called Chimamanda with every running veins in my body..

Na so people hate some people ethnic ashewo.. especially those with regular smelling rotten fish.. grin with loud mouth.. and empty brains ..

No body even sabi dia dirty beings .. talk more talk about them

You and I know them

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by OmotolaBoy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
wahala no dey finish
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by MarveworldG: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Alright
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by MasterJayJay: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Who is Festus Keyamumu? Senior Advocate of Nonsense. Can he stand toe to toe with the amazon?

The fool and Bayo gagaraga belong to the motor park.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by Throwback: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chimammanda thought Nigerians are too stupid to detect she is only fighting for her tribesmen that lost woefully.

If the elections are conducted over and over, Tinubu would still best both Atiku and Obi.

Both desperate political prostitutes have now turned mandate bandits looking for a victory they could not win.

When Tinubu's supporters were standing on Tinubu's mandate, their own foolish supporters where standing on Tinubu's manhood.

Day don break, dem begin dey find mandate to thief.

1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by thisisit: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
NOBODY TAKES KEYAMO SERIOUS..

UNTILL HE CONFESSES TO NIGERIANS ....THE IDENTITY OF THE MURDERER WHO KILLED BOLA IGE.

This is the necessary condition to take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by seunmsg(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Long epistles written in flowery or purple prose by bitter supporters of sore losers, posing as ‘concerned citizens’ (but in reality actuated by ethnic politics) do not fall within these official or diplomatic sources. It is befuddling that someone often celebrated for using a God-given talent to promote our African values, will so tragically degrade that same ethos by penning a letter that is so petty, so grovelling in its tone in urging a single foreign power to withhold a mere congratulatory message to our President-elect as if that is what actually validates our own democratic identity.

But I have bad news for them: the stenographer will probably toss the letter into a trash bin with the conclusion that it is no more than the tantrums of a Trump reincarnate in Nigeria - those who refuse to accept obvious defeat! Yes, the US has the likes of that writer in their midst too!

Brilliantly written by Festus Keyamo.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by Jax1: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kayemo is a criminal no doubt. APC criminals are shaking like epileptic patients as their criminality is exposed.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by DatNiggaDaz: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
I heard that he is known as the serial Advocate of Narcotics. Is that true

Did this man make himself popular through narcotics
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by Spandau: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Brilliantly written by Festus Keyamo.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter by Isobug: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Festus Akpamu....Senile Advocate of Narcotics , SAN

(1) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Was Paid To Destabilize Labour Party. Julius Abure / If Court Orders A Fresh Election, No Nigerian Will Trust INEC -Bwala / Why Frank Mba Was Promoted To DIG 3 Months After Becoming AIG – PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.