Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions (273 Views)

Students Laud Tinubu Over Approval For Buses To Tertiary Institutions / FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by Oluwatech(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved a sum of N320.3 billion as an intervention fund to be disbursed to tertiary institutions across the country.

This was disclosed by the Executive Secretary of Tertiary Education Trust Fund, Sonny Echono, during the Fundโ€™s annual strategic planning workshop in Abuja on Wednesday, April 5.

According to Echono, the intervention fund will be disbursed to universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education across the country.

Each university will receive a sum of N1,154,732,133.00, out of which N954,732,123.00 is for annual direct disbursement, and N200 million is for zonal intervention.

Polytechnics, on the other hand, will receive a sum

https://knowall.com.ng/fg-approves-n320-3bn-intervention-fund-to-tertiary-institutions/
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by CodeTemplar: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
This news has faded on LIB but just appearing here. A shame.

When will private schools be included?
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by Oluwatech(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This news has faded on LIB but just appearing here. A shame.

When will private schools be included?

Are you saying FG should be funding private sector
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by CodeTemplar: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oluwatech:

Are you saying FG should be funding private sector
are citizens attending private schools second class citizens or do they earn extra in work places. The private schools are govt approved and periodically certified/appraised by nuc so they should get tertiary education intervention funds too
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by Oluwatech(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
are citizens attending private schools second class citizens or do they earn extra in work places. The private schools are govt approved and periodically certified/appraised by nuc so they should get tertiary education intervention funds too

I don't really know but how will TETFUND intervene in Private universities... How much revenue are they really generating for federal government. Why ,they can fund state universities but not private... Why is Federal school collecting 20k- 50k for school fee and private is collecting 200k -600k for school fee... ?

Why?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by CodeTemplar: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2023
Oluwatech:

I don't really know but how will TETFUND intervene in Private universities... How much revenue are they really generating for federal government. Why ,they can fund state universities but not private... Why is Federal school collecting 20k- 50k for school fee and private is collecting 200k -600k for school fee... ?

Why?
You are not smart at all. I suggest you read through your own post history to get the answer to the underlined question your posed tongue in cheek.
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by Oluwatech(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You are not smart at all. I suggest you read through your own post history to get the answer to the underlined question your posed tongue in cheek.

Anyway, you should have seen what I started with "I don't really know".... Not in for argument boss.. all you say is valid boss
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by CodeTemplar: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Oluwatech:

Anyway, you should have seen what I started with "I don't really know".... Not in for argument boss.. all you say is valid boss
boss of which company? Your mental state is obviously questionable.
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by Oluwatech(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
boss of which company? Your mental state is obviously questionable.

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: FG Approves N320.3bn Intervention Fund To Tertiary Institutions by CodeTemplar: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Oluwatech:

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
casted.

(1) (Reply)

Find The Best Import Export Training Institute In India / Advantages Of Pursuing A PGDM And How It Can Boost Your Career / Nursing Online Classes At Crescentmedicalwriters.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.