Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival (611 Views)

Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / Why Middle Belt Will Vote Peter Obi — Barr. Simon Gunkat / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by ABOKI9ja: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Before I start I would like to conclude that I have found why sisters and brothers from east are always on the loosing side. They do their calculations more especially political and social ones based on emotional imagination and until they understand this and correct it; they will always be defeated no matter how long it takes. I would add to that, every trader that trading any financial market has a habit of using past price action, recent price action and current price action do you know why they do that? they do that in order to predict the future price action of any market because they all believe "History tends to repeat itself" and this a mere reflection of our today reality of Nigeria, nothing is happening that didnt happen in the past. Dear Igbos know this and have peace if you correct it.
like I said middle belt's independence is a dream dead on arrival; do you know people like Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB), Yakubu Gowon, TY Danjuma, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Atiku Abubakar and many more people who no one can write Nigeria's history without mentioning their names and what kind of marginalization of middle belt or sorry.. Igbos are talking about?
All states except Benue state mentioned to be part of Middle Belt share a lots in common with North-West in fact most of the states adopt Hausa as their lingua franca so thinking they will go their own way is just nothing but a self and emotional deception. Do you know Taraba state has more than 20 different tribes living together? Middle Belt being part of the North is a privilege to them not to the "core north"

1 Like

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by 40Bullets: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE anymore
Peter Obi has opened the eyes of Nigerians and demystified the "North".

Just one man o.
Imagine what the whole Middle Belt can do if they want their freedom?

5 Likes

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by thisisit: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Am from Niger DELTA..

Based on your write up, what concerns Igbo with the autonomy of middle belt?

Why are you worried about Igbo instead of marauder bandits from core north that are committing genocide in the middle belt daily?

Is it better for hundredss of innocent rural dwellers to be killed in the middle belt by the core north weekly because they want have a HELPLESS GOWON, IBB, Abdulsalam

Or is it better to live a simple happy life in peace as an autonomous middle belt region without GOWOM, IBB etc.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE FACTORY SETTING OF NIGERIA AS BEQUEATHED TO US BY OUR FORESIGHTED AND MORE EXPERIENCED COLONIAL MASTERS IS REGIONAL POLITICAL STRUCTURE? WHICH LEGITIMIZES THE QUEST FOR AN AUTONOMOUS MIDDLE BELT WITHOUT THE POLITICAL LIABILITY OF THE CORE NORTH

THIS IS WHAT ABURI ACCORD IS ABOUT
THIS IS WHAT SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE IS ABOUT. THIS IS WHAT NIGERIA MUST BE.

NOT NORTH IMPOSING ITSELF ON EVERY REGION EITHER AS A POLITICAL PARASITE OR DESPERADO

6 Likes

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by SmartPolician: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Can you focus on your Middle Belt topic and stop dragging the Igbos into your incurable madness? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Madmohamed123: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Under two weeks Fulani terrorist already slotter about 1000 people from middle belts the people you call your brother's you never say anything about it na igbo be your problem mad man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Odin13: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is the myopicness of people wey no Dey travel.. always make dem sit in a place and start thinking the impossible

And you try to educate them.. they more their stupidity radiates.

How person go sit just reason that middle belt or north central can be separated from northern Nigeria..

How?

And somebody says nothing is impossible.. Oga how?

Explain?

Buju , Nupe, Tiv jukun kataf over 200 different ethnic group .. with different religion , culture, language, clothing, food .. all join together by Hausa language.. will now leave what join them to go and be a region ..

On what basis’ will it happen?

Igbos and Yoruba wey Dey speak one language how e be for them..

This is called high induced hallucinations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by ABOKI9ja: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
thisisit:
Am from Niger DELTA..

Based on your write up, what concerns Igbo with the autonomy of middle belt?

Why are you worried about Igbo instead of marauder bandits from core north that are committing genocide in the middle belt daily?

Is it better for hundredss of innocent rural dwellers to be killed in the middle belt by the core north weekly because they want have a HELPLESS GOWON, IBB, Abdulsalam

Or is it better to live a simple happy life in peace as an autonomous middle belt region without GOWOM, IBB etc.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE FACTORY SETTING OF NIGERIA AS BEQUEATHED TO US BY OUR FORESIGHTED AND MORE EXPERIENCED COLONIAL MASTERS IS REGIONAL POLITICAL STRUCTURE? WHICH LEGITIMIZES THE QUEST FOR AN AUTONOMOUS MIDDLE BELT WITHOUT THE POLITICAL LIABILITY OF THE CORE NORTH

THIS IS WHAT ABURI ACCORD IS ABOUT
THIS IS WHAT SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE IS ABOUT. THIS IS WHAT NIGERIA MUST BE.

NOT NORTH IMPOSING ITSELF ON EVERY REGION EITHER AS A POLITICAL PARASITE OR DESPERADO

This is one of your problems, you just speak without any tangible analysis that is why I underate people like you who speak without any ground stand. I said it I would repeat it; the so called Middle belt cant live on their own because if they try it, South Sudan's situation will be a heaven compare to what will happen when they seperate from Nigeria and the north. Like you, your region too cant live on your own without fight, battle between your so called "Niger Delta Republic" country people
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Nnefada: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm. What brought about the igbos to this topic na. Wetin concern igbo here. My dear, love the igbos so you can enjoy peace. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by thisisit: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
This is one of your problems, you just speak without any tangible analysis that is why I underate people like you who speak without any ground stand. I said it I would repeat it; the so called Middle belt cant live on their own because if they try it, South Sudan's situation will be a heaven compare to what will happen when they seperate from Nigeria and the north. Like you, your region too cant live on your own without fight, battle between your so called "Niger Delta Republic" country people

MAY GOD SAVE YOU .. FROM YOURSELF!!
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by tungamaje: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Odin13:
Is the myopicness of people wey no Dey travel.. always make dem sit in a place and start thinking the impossible

And you try to educate them.. they more their stupidity radiates.

How person go sit just reason that middle belt or north central can be separated from northern Nigeria..

How?

And somebody says nothing is impossible.. Oga how?

Explain?

Buju , Nupe, Tiv jukun kataf over 200 different ethnic group .. with different religion , culture, language, clothing, food .. all join together by Hausa language.. will now leave what join them to go and be a region ..

On what basis’ will it happen?

Igbos and Yoruba wey Dey speak one language how e be for them..

This is called high induced hallucinations

So was it an Igbo man that told them to begin an agitation for their freedom from the core north? Haba, this fixation on the people of the SE is becoming boring. Igbo this, Igbo that
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by bigpriik: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
how the matter take concern igbo?
igbo obsession is already a mental disorder on its own.
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Djoel: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
Before I start I would like to conclude that I have found why sisters and brothers from east are always on the loosing side. They do their calculations more especially political and social ones based on emotional imagination and until they understand this and correct it; they will always be defeated no matter how long it takes. I would add to that, every trader that trading any financial market has a habit of using past price action, recent price action and current price action do you know why they do that? they do that in order to predict the future price action of any market because they all believe "History tends to repeat itself" and this a mere reflection of our today reality of Nigeria, nothing is happening that didnt happen in the past. Dear Igbos know this and have peace if you correct it.
like I said middle belt's independence is a dream dead on arrival; do you know people like Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB), Yakubu Gowon, TY Danjuma, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Atiku Abubakar and many more people who no one can write Nigeria's history without mentioning their names and what kind of marginalization of middle belt or sorry.. Igbos are talking about?
All states except Benue state mentioned to be part of Middle Belt share a lots in common with North-West in fact most of the states adopt Hausa as their lingua franca so thinking they will go their own way is just nothing but a self and emotional deception. Do you know Taraba state has more than 20 different tribes living together? Middle Belt being part of the North is a privilege to them not to the "core north"

Time waster, the joke is on you. God has used PO to poke holes in all structures of criminality keeping Nigeria in the chains of the political oligarchy. They and propaganda tools like you they use will weary yourselves trying to plug the holes.

The light has come, Nigerians are being liberated and we are marching on to a New Nation of our dream.
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Djoel: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Djoel:

Time waster, the joke is on you. God has used PO to poke holes in all structures of criminality keeping Nigeria in the chains of the political oligarchy. Thay and propaganda tools like you they use will weary yourselves trying to plug the holes.

The light has come, Nigerians are being liberated and we are marching on to a New Nation of our dream.
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by tungamaje: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
I agree with you due to the make up of their region there is a likelihood there would be conflicts among them if they separated but don't you feel they are currently agitating because they are afraid their survival is threatened? So in this scenario, what do you advice them to do? Look at the daily massacres without solutions
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by thisisit: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
thisisit:

MAY GOD SAVE YOU .. FROM YOURSELF!!
ABOKI9ja:

SEE ANOTHER ACT (BELOW) OF UNITY BY CORE NORTH TO MIDDLE TODAY ALONG ABUJA -- KADUNA ROAD... I WISH YOU PEOPLE SUCCESSFUL JIHAD... DESTINY GRABBERS

https://www.nairaland.com/7644014/bandits-abduct-travellers-abuja-kaduna-highway
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by Biafrannuke: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
Don't get your drift but Igbo seems to be a new code word for expressing fear. In 2017, the people of Abuja and Jerry gana came out and declared middle belt won't go with north when Nigeria breaks up. So channel your frustrations appropriately.
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by ABOKI9ja: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
tungamaje:

I agree with you due to the make up of their region there is a likelihood there would be conflicts among them if they separated but don't you feel they are currently agitating because they are afraid their survival is threatened? So in this scenario, what do you advice them to do? Look at the daily massacres without solutions
Thank you for the undestanding. We are all paying for bad leadership. Bad leadership does affect every region but I assure you in every hard situation, there comes a prosper time ahead
Re: Why Middle Belt's Independence Is A Dream Dead On Arrival by tungamaje: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
Thank you for the undestanding. We are all paying for bad leadership. Bad leadership does affect every region but I assure you in every hard situation, there comes a prosper time ahead
Its alright. Its just that the daily massacring and driving off ancestral lands of people of the north central to IDP camps is heartbreaking to us in the south. I wish they don't be like trees which don't react when they are about to be cut down

(1) (Reply)

Nd'ishi Tradition And Marital Infidelity In Nsukka / So Why Exactly Did British Authorities Detain And Interogate Obi ? / Breaking: INEC Officials Reconvene At Adamawa Collation Centre Amid Tight Securi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.