Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: (1588 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Read Through The Infographics Below:

Muslim Cleric Says: Instead of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This:::::

1) Set Up An Agenda for The President Elect - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2) Align Ourselves Together in Unity and Peace To Ensure That We Collectively Achieve Our AGENDA within This Interim.

Simply Because:

"We are Actually The Government of Nigeria" - If We Can Unite To Achieve Our Collective Mandate.

If Nigeria Fails; It is Us.

If Nigeria Progresses; It is Still Us.

So, It is Time To Unite Together,

Leave All Tribalism Behind Us,

Leave All Religious Bigotry and Differences Behind Us.

Let Us Work Hand in Hand - With KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM And UNDERSTANDING :

To Set Up A Realistic AGENDA that We Sensible Nairalanders can Prospect and Project For The Incoming Government of Nigeria.

Please;

Who is with me ?

Kindly, Indicate your interest.

We will be creating a FOCUSED Political-Oriented Societal Solutions (POSS) Group For This Course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by Afamsi: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
You see that place you said 'We are actually the government of Nigeria' I hope APC doesn't sue you for treasonable felony
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Afamsi:
You see that place you said 'We are actually the government of Nigeria' I hope APC doesn't sue you for treasonable felony

This has nothing to do with treason.

Please, let's stay on course here.

Thanks.
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Together, We Can.

Together, We Will.

Many Are Called;

But Only A Few Will Choose Themselves.

It's The Messianic Reign For The OMOLUABIs.
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by OGIBRA(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
AGENDA 1...

MINIMUM OF 12HRS OF ELECTRICITY DAILY, SHOULD BE GUARANTEE FOR NIGERIANS AFTER 3 YEARS..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by muyico(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okay!
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by Flapp478(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ok ooo
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
OGIBRA:
AGENDA 1...

MINIMUM OF 12HRS OF ELECTRICITY DAILY, SHOULD BE GUARANTEE FOR NIGERIANS AFTER 3 YEARS..

Thanks For Your Input.

Truly; The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria is One of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigerians especially Our Respective Businesses.

This is One Problem We have to Powerfully Ensure That The Next President Elect Solves with Matter of Urgency.

Waiting for 3 years to pass before We Begin To See Improvement with respect to The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria is too LONG.

We Should Help Mandate It For The Next President Elect To INVEST HEAVILY in Going SOLAR.

It is Hightime We Started Utilizing The ABUNDANT ENERGIES That Radiates From The SUN 🌞 Which We Are Blessed with here in Nigeria.

Community Solar Projects, Community Biogas Production from Community Toilets Should Be Established in All 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria To Quicken and Ensure Uninterrupted Power Supply in Nigeria.

This is Doable.

This is not Rocket Science.

All Right and Suitable Hands That Can Handle Such Projects should be Engaged.

This is The Way To Go.

This will not just provide us with 12 hours Electricity.

We will Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply When We Go SOLAR And BIOGAS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
OGIBRA:
AGENDA 1...

Liked, Shared and Followed

Are you ready to be part of The FOCUSED POLITICAL ORIENTED SOCIETAL SOLUTIONS (POSS) Group on Whatsapp which will help Us Accelerate and Fasten Things Up ?

This Group will help us Synergize Faster as We Share Our Opinions and Work Towards Creating and Submitting Proposals that will Ensure That Our AGENDA is Sponsored and Acted Upon.

If You are Ready To Join The Group; Kindly Indicate Your Interest.

Best Regards...
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by Babakolanut(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Add my whatsapp +2349034612092 sir
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
THE 5 PLANS AGENDA FOR INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA:

Let Us All Work Together To Solve These Issues Crippling Us As A People.

There are Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Urgently Needed To Be Alleviated in Nigeria.

1) The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation.

2) The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

3) The POVERTY of Poor Education.

4) The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply.

5) The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare.

We Need To Create Solutions To Tackle All of These Five (5) Forms of Poverty.

We Need To Align Ourselves Together To Create Workable Solutions Around These Five (5) PLANS AGENDA.

Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by gasparpisciotta: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
Read Through The Infographics Below:

Muslim Cleric Says: Instead of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This:::::

1) Set Up An Agenda for The President Elect - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2) Align Ourselves Together in Unity and Peace To Ensure That We Collectively Achieve Our AGENDA within This Interim.

Simply Because:

"We are Actually The Government of Nigeria" - If We Can Unite To Achieve Our Collective Mandate.

If Nigeria Fails; It is Us.

If Nigeria Progresses; It is Still Us.

So, It is Time To Unite Together,

Leave All Tribalism Behind Us,

Leave All Religious Bigotry and Differences Behind Us.

Let Us Work Hand in Hand - With KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM And UNDERSTANDING :

To Set Up A Realistic AGENDA that We Sensible Nairalanders can Prospect and Project For The Incoming Government of Nigeria.

Please;

Who is with me ?

Kindly, Indicate your interest.

We will be creating a FOCUSED Political-Oriented Societal Solutions (POSS) Group For This Course.

I am interested in contributing tangible workable suggestions to move this forward.

I am in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I am interested in contributing tangible workable suggestions to move this forward.

I am in

It's a great pleasure.

How do I reach out to you?
Re: Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I am in

Liked and Shared.

(1) (Reply)

As Buhari leaves Next Week An IGBO Woman Was Seeing Kissing Buhari on his lips / If Only Emefiele Had Ignored Supreme Court Pronouncement On Naira Re-design / We Will Burn Nigeria Down - Simon Ekpa Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.