Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? (262 Views)

Adam Actually Died The Day He ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evi / Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
He claimed so and you believed,

How come it seems like he died for whitemen alone who actually don't take him serious. ? Because I don't understand
Nigerians suffer penury and injustice but his blood can't save you from ur corrupt Politicians.
Why ?
When we call his blood great things happens , you have been calling his blood for the past 2yrs and tinubu still won you and started shouting it to the highest heaven and his inauguration is on the way.
This kind of blood nawao oooO! smiley

The blood only used to chase cockroach( demonic cockroaches ) , spiders ( Occultic spiders ) and shivering cats seeking for shelters( witchcrafts )... Abeg that blood na awalawa tomato blood biko

Unmarried women has been shouting this blood for 10yrs now but no head while oyibo women use and dump their husbands ... Abeg nella ,pella , anas09 hold that blood I don't need it or betterstill give it to righteousness02 to drink.

Fake pints of blood everywhere
tufiakwa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? by WhisperedNoise: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Go and sleep.
You need it.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
It is just a poorly crafted story..

Nobody even knows who wrote it...

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2023
sonmvayina:
It is just a poorly crafted story..

Nobody even knows who wrote it...
Yes story christians can't even defend

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? by Tboy222: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
He claimed so and you believed,

How come it seems like he died for whitemen alone who actually don't take him serious. ? Because I don't understand
Nigerians suffer penury and injustice but his blood can't save you from ur corrupt Politicians.
Why ?
When we call his blood great things happens , you have been calling his blood for the past 2yrs and tinubu still won you and started shouting it to the highest heaven and his inauguration is on the way.
This kind of blood nawao oooO! smiley

The blood only used to chase cockroach( demonic cockroaches ) , spiders ( Occultic spiders ) and shivering cats seeking for shelters( witchcrafts )... Abeg that blood na awalawa tomato blood biko

Unmarried women has been shouting this blood for 10yrs now but no head while oyibo women use and dump their husbands ... Abeg nella ,pella , anas09 hold that blood I don't need it or betterstill give it to righteousness02 to drink.

Fake pints of blood everywhere
tufiakwa!!!

He died the most painful, humiliating death in history. Just for you and me

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Storms Ghana For Glorious Visitation Global Crusade / Happy Eid-ul-fitr 2023 In Jesus Name / More Than Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.