Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Urgent Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help (367 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / Nestle Supply Chain Graduate Trainee,2018.urgent Help / Urgent! Help Confirm If Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by Milesbillions(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
I got the job of an account clerk in a hotel in Lagos state and the pay is 40k.

I don't know if I should accept the work or not?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help by woginid967: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Milesbillions:

How do some of you have data to be online and dont have sense to articulate yourself correctly.

So what are we supposed to do with these 50cent of information.

We don't know your background from where you're coming or what your goal or struggle in life is.

You think nairaland is mindreaders association.... Its not.

If you wont talk the full story, so dont expect any real counsel
Re: Urgent Help by Pojomojo: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Milesbillions:

Are you experienced? If yes, you could get another one
Are you jobless? If yes, it better than nothing, take it and use the opportunity to grow and get experience for a bigger oaybir possible open your own business
The previous job you were doing, is the oay better than the 40k
Kindly do well to collect offer letter if you decide to do the job

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help by Milesbillions(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Well. I got job interview in a hotel in Lagos state. I was out of no for the past two months now because I resigned from my cashier work in a supermarket. Although my salary in the cashier work is 50k compared to this one I'm currently got. There are so many reasons I resigned from the supermarket work....I cannot go into details now. So today, i got a new offer as an account clerk in a hotel. The pay is 40k although I did a science course in the university (Environmental Biology and Animal). Graduated with 2:1. Accomodation was provided for this job and we get to be served lunch. So sir, this is the little details I can provide now. Sorry for the initial incomplete info. So what's your advice? I was told to resume on monday
woginid967:

How do some of you have data to be online and dont have sense to articulate yourself correctly.

So what are we supposed to do with these 50cent of information.

We don't know your background from where you're coming or what your goal or struggle in life is.

You think nairaland is mindreaders association.... Its not.

If you wont talk the full story, so dont expect any real counsel
Re: Urgent Help by Milesbillions(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Talking about experience......I had a similar experience as a cashier in a supermarket not as an accountant or account clerk and what I studied in school is entirely different but because of how naija is, i might decide to give it a try because I'm jobless now. Can I actually grow as an account clerk with a background in science? My course of study is Environmental Biology and Zoology. I actually made 2:1. My former job immediately I finished Nysc was 50k and I get to spend almost 30k on transport every month. They don't give me anytime and we get to close by 10pm. It was very hectic for me
Pojomojo:
Are you experienced? If yes, you could get another one
Are you jobless? If yes, it better than nothing, take it and use the opportunity to grow and get experience for a bigger oaybir possible open your own business
The previous job you were doing, is the oay better than the 40k
Kindly do well to collect offer letter if you decide to do the job

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help by Youngzipan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
how can you be collecting 40k as salary in Nigeria of today, you no go chop? no transportation? you no go buy clothes, data nko? house rent, please go and learn a skill

DON'T BE A SLAVE
Re: Urgent Help by Alaga2222(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2023
Milesbillions:
Well. I got job interview in a hotel in Lagos state. I was out of no for the past two months now because I resigned from my cashier work in a supermarket. Although my salary in the cashier work is 50k compared to this one I'm currently got. There are so many reasons I resigned from the supermarket work....I cannot go into details now. So today, i got a new offer as an account clerk in a hotel. The pay is 40k although I did a science course in the university (Environmental Biology and Animal). Graduated with 2:1. Accomodation was provided for this job and we get to be served lunch. So sir, this is the little details I can provide now. Sorry for the initial incomplete info. So what's your advice? I was told to resume on monday

Please can I have your number so we can talk more better cos I’m also in need of a job in an hotel or a lounge

(1) (Reply)

Earn 3,000 Dollar Monthly Work From Anywhere | Available For Nigerians / Job Vacancy / A Receptionist Is Needed In Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.