Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Voice Over Of Chimamanda Adichie’s Letter To President Joe Biden Of The USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Over Of Chimamanda Adichie’s Letter To President Joe Biden Of The USA (346 Views)

Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband / Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote / Tinubu Reacts To Adichie's Letter To US President Joe Biden(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Over Of Chimamanda Adichie’s Letter To President Joe Biden Of The USA by Busy76: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ubF14gejs

Adichie questions the U.S. State Department’s response in congratulating Tinubu and accepting the election results: “American intelligence surely cannot be so inept.
A little homework and they would know what is manifestly obvious to me and so many others: The process was imperiled not by technical shortcomings but by deliberate manipulation.” To Biden, Adichie writes: “You have spoken of the importance of a ‘global community for democracy,’ and the need to stand up for ‘justice and the rule of law.’

Re: Voice Over Of Chimamanda Adichie’s Letter To President Joe Biden Of The USA by Willy7(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
The P in Apc actually stands for propaganda. They are finding it difficult now because of social media awareness. Their Lagos Ibadan expressway propaganda machines have been dismantled long ago. Most yorubas have gone full tribalistic because of a man whose origin can't be traced. I'm not surprised anyway. Just imagine how Prof. Wole Soyinka is dancing naked in the Market Square just to tacitly surport his kin. One thing I know and believe is that 2023 election will decide the future of this country. All this blackmail and intimidation from Apc and tinubu paid herlings will be trashed and overpowered by the people's will and resolve. Nigerians are coming.

(1) (Reply)

"I Listen To Prof Wole Soyinka's Recent Debate & I Wept" -prof Nwaokobia (VIDEO) / Dino Not Done With Wike! / God Bless Seun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.