Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

HIRING: Entertainment Blogger - N50k/month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HIRING: Entertainment Blogger - N50k/month (246 Views)

Remote Job: Earn Up To N50K /month Working For Us. / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIRING: Entertainment Blogger - N50k/month by jideokonjo: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good evening,

I am seeking to hire an entertainment news blogger who will write 2 stories, of at least 500 words, everyday. Work is remote so applicants from anywhere in Nigeria can apply.

Pay is N50,000 a month.

The blogger should have good grammar and be resourceful in searching out Nigerian entertainment news. NO PLAGIARIZING. Also, please have a laptop (most preferably), or any other device through which you can browse the internet, and also write with.

If interested in the position, please e-mail me at jideokonjo@gmail.com with the Subject Header: Entertainment Blogger Position.

In the e-mail, please tell me a little bit about yourself, and why you think you would be a good fit for the position. Also, please send me one entertainment news article of at least 500 words written by you as a sample page.

I cannot wait to work with you whoever you are that gets this position. Applications close on Monday, 10th April, 2023. Please do not email me after then.

Thank you and good evening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Completing Surveys / Youtube Script Writer Needed / Tired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.