Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher (294 Views)

Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by DesChyko: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bringing this back to the timeline from 2007. A textbook on bloodshed can be written for each passing year; someone or some people that had to pay the death price for the religion. The saddening one about this is; no one has been able to confirm till date if actually there was a Qu'ran in the bag or not.

The big question about our co-existing side by side is; To be or Not to be?

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/christian.school.teacher.brutally.murdered.by.extremists.in.nigeria/11021.htm

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by falcon01: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
I remember her, it wasn't fair how she was killed!

1 Like

Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by DesChyko: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
falcon01:
I remember her, it wasn't fair how she was killed!

This happened 15 years ago.

Add 15 years to the age of the youth who perpetrated this; they're now adults and occupying one sphere or the other of the Nigerian citizenry.
Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by falcon01: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
DesChyko:

This happened 15 years ago.

Add 15 years to the age of the youth who perpetrated this; they're now adults and occupying one sphere or the other of the Nigerian citizenry.
it's unfortunate, very very unfortunate. The Annoying thing is when you realise she didn't even know what happened, she had no idea what's in the bag, she just picked it and dropped it because of exams no body corrected her, an Idiot just started chanting AllahuAkbar she has desecrated the Quran and that's all she got beaten and butchered. And those who did that are still alive maybe succesful living a peaceful life.
Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by Beebah321(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is so awful sad sad
Muslims own don dey too much for this country.
Na this thing dey make me hate Muslims.
Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by terrezo2002(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Satan using Islam to persecute Christians. We still love the Muslims. We will continue to bless them
Re: Flashback: It's Religion Or Nothing; Death Of A Teacher by SHINJACRUSADER: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
The same stupid people are mocking obi because he made a call with oyedepo..

I pray for the day this country will be divided .

I can't stay with this kind of people ...

(1) (Reply)

Young Men Punished On The Rood For Smoking Ice, Video / Justice For Emmanuel: E-hail Driver's Life Matters / Say No To Hard Drugs ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.