Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Interior Design Inspiration Created With Midjourney AI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interior Design Inspiration Created With Midjourney AI (478 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO) / Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design Inspiration Created With Midjourney AI by Allthingslegit: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
You do not need to spend a lot of money hiring 3D artist to help with your interior design models.

Good news, You can do it yourself!
How?
Midjourney. What is midjourney?
I will try explaining it the simplest way possible. Midjourney is an AI tool that helps create images based on text prompts.

For example: You have an Idea of an outfit you want your designer to create, but can't explain it perfectly to your designer and the worst part is you cannot draw. So how do you get your Idea to your designer?

This tool enables you generate your idea with just a text. Yep, it's that simple!

These images were created with midjourney AI and you can create yours too.
However, you must know some important things in order to create photorealistic images with midjourney.

Do not worry i am here to help, I have put together short video tutorials on how to create prompts to generate the best results.
These tutorials will be posted on my tiktok page so do well to follow up!

https://www.tiktok.com/@promptly_ai?_t=8bIsLuzOCtq&_r=1

Re: Interior Design Inspiration Created With Midjourney AI by tot3ntanZz: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Indeed, Midjourney's AI is astounding in its capabilities. Just a year ago, it would have been unlikely that you could create a portrait of an imaginary character without wasting a lot of time, but now Midjourney can do it in a minute. What's more, if you know which prompts to use, you can even create a unique interior design with this AI. I recommend you visit this site https://promptsideas.com/market/type-midjorney if you want to know which prompts are best to use to get the results you want.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:. Another Sad News In Nollywood Industry, Murphy Afolabi Is Dead / Gov.of Sokoto Sends Coded Message Hebrews In America Are Not True Muslims / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigeria Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.