Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani (30085 Views)

Is Wole Soyinka Still Calling Obi Supporters Fascists? / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by effort1: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari supporters in 2011 were not on internet and their madness only limited to the north. And nobody was asking for annulment of election and interim government then.

Should we remind your cursed head that youth corpers from the South were murdered because Buhari lost 2011 election?

How many people have been killed by those supporting Peter Obi?

None?

May you never make headway in your useless life

14 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Smartguyboy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
They will start cracking down on obi supporters very soon .
Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Boldkrammy: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
What was the essence of his 'Pirate'. Even at a dieing age, a man is still afraid of another man, no be juju!

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

In 2015, I was in Kaduna, Northern Nigeria would have been set on fire if Jonathan had won.

It's 2023......The Obidients have not killed any youth corper, they didn't go into the streets to protest, they've listened to their principal who has told them to remain calm and resolute.....

However, FFK and Keyamo are yet to be criticised for their uncouth utterances.......Reno keeps talking from both sides of his mouth.....but when some hurt people from Obi's camp lash out at those who somehow seem to be unconcerned about the state of the nation by their myopic statements......"ALL Obi's supporters are called bullies, IPOB and all sorts of names, but are expected to accept the status quo......tueh

You are Correct. 👍

In 2015, Muslims were told in their various Mosques that failure to Vote Buhari means you are an INFIDEL. embarassed sad

When I see some APC mor0ns accusing Obi of using Religion to campaign,
I always Marvel @their Foolishness. shocked cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
This message is for the bloody hypocrites in the APC

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by kezienaira: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes he is D

I mean your father

That's how we know stoopid people here on nairaland.
Going about changing writeup, that's how jobless this E-diot called denrele is 😁😁
I have no stoopid time to change any writeup, I just know the words hit truly hard for you changing it grin grin

Rewrite my writeups to a more vile writeup. That isn't vile enough..... jobless fooool 🤣🤣

next thing now is to tell me how he's 300 years older than me....incoming in 3...2...1 goo.....mumu denrele

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Antidoteee: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wole soyinka is just a learned man with zero brain.
These people reeks of hypocrisy.

It's better to air your position online than physically maim and attack people based on their preferences.

All APC supporters won't end well
Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na recruitment strategy. Them go soon add am for HR training curriculum. How to recruit by force.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by edogu(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Thank God he said 2011....... Buhari do him own sha but they are not as evil as obidients...

Obi supporters are the worst set of supporters in the history óf Nigeria..... Reason is why obi will never become the president of Nigeria....

Like soludo said, obi has taken Igbo 20 years back in national politics..

South West
North
South South
North cn or east
South west
North
South South

Continuously.....
You are e.vil. 2011 was my service year and people were killed for no just reason. There's nothing wrong in supporting your candidate. It's your right. But don't sound as if the horrendous event that took place that year means nothing. May be because none of your loved ones were affected that's why you sounding this way.

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Antidoteee: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
[E be like day head dey pain u] grin grin

Thank God he said 2011....... Buhari do him own sha but they are not as evil as obidients...

Obi supporters are the worst set of supporters in the history óf Nigeria..... Reason is why obi will never become the president of Nigeria....

South West
North
South South
North cn or east
South west
North
South South

Continuously..... [/quote]
Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
The interim government has only been parrotted by the APC folks. They want to use it to blackmail PO and the Labor party

Agbadocassava:
Buhari supporters in 2011 were not on internet and their madness only limited to the north. And nobody was asking for annulment of election and interim government then.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by kezienaira: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes he is D

I mean your father

I'll ask again, is your dumbness factory fitted or you switch it on between intervals 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Change my writeup again mumu,
but answer my qst before changing it so I can know if you are worth my next reply......🤣🤣

ok inside your micro empty head, telling me that wole soyinka doesn't know about me or my generation, will make me start crying?
What has wole soyinka existence ever benefitted my whole existence? How many zeros has wole soyinka Nobel laureate bullshít added to my bank balance.

Over grown babies full this nairaland sha, time for me to take a Damn break.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Mantahirdra(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shehu sani you can called a Buhari supporters all kinds of name after they massively voted for you Kaduna Central Senator in 2015.
Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by updatechange(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Atm99:

Including your father and your future generation.

I’m sure you were happy when that stupid Eze called a whole tribe rascal but you an unfortunate nonentity is bittered when they feed you with the same spoon…. Ahahaha that’s how y’all are.
Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by KevMitnick: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zico5:
I thought Obidients are educated and well versed. If they are now comparing themselves with almanjiri that couldn't differentiate between left and right then what's the way forward. They should remember what happened during civil war and that heaven is falling is for everyone. It's someone that's alive that will be able to witness the desired change.
So the almajiris didnt know what they were doing by committing the crimes of 2011?...you gas lighting buffoon, you deserve all the evils of of this life for even attempting to justify electoral violence that took the lives of corp members in katsina...haaaaa....you are a foool. It will never be well with you. It will never be well with all the supporters of this evil government and APC...all of them.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

South West
North
South South
North cn or east
South west
North
South South

Continuously.....
see ur brain for ground

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by bigcee(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Agbadocassava:
You're very stup!d.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Emola12(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Everyone just want make OBI dey popular more more omo I really love this grace wey God dash PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO like dis I swear

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Polchiz(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Antidoteee:
[E be like day head dey pain u] grin grin

South West
North
South South
North cn or east
South west
North
South South

Continuously.....
The only crime of Obi is that he is an Igbo man. The tribe that every other tribe in Nigeria envy and hate with passion.
Even if Fulani herdsmen wipe out your entire generation, you are fine as long as Igbo man didn't become president.
So the only destiny you have and the only reason you are alive is to hate Igbos.
However, till thy kingdom come, Igbos will continue to be prosperous to the envy of others.

9 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Tokyobanana2: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shehu Sabi is one of the few sensible men alive in the Nigerian polity. Not that clown Reno.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Gajagojo: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aspiration:
Well said! This man is not your average northerner. Very intelligent and articulate
if he speaks against Obi it would be the opposite

1 Like

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Gajagojo: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tokyobanana2:
Shehu Sabi is one of the few sensible men alive in the Nigerian polity. Not that clown Reno.
He and all Obidients are the only intelligent Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Printerscanner: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
kezienaira:
PETER OBI'S only crime was coming out to contest presidential election just like any other Nigerian should.

A tribal and religious bigot that has a Muslim running mate, but a non-tribal and master political strategist who has a Muslim Muslim ticket shouting emilokan upandan is not a tribal bigot grin grin grin

Make una just dey play. THÎEFNÙBU can never be my president.

We have humiliated you at the elections.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you

1 Like

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Antimandatethie(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes am dumb an useless

I mean my gene
is tha t truth
Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Gajagojo: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Polchiz:

You are a fool, no apologies.
11 youth corners were killed, mainly yorubas.
Churches were burnt down killing many worshipers.
My brother was targeted just because he voted Goodluck.
Buhari's loss gave birth to Boko haram, killer herdsmen and Bandits who are terrorising everywhere in Nigeria. Thousands of Nigerians have died and are still dieing.
Obidient style

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
kezienaira:
PETER OBI'S only crime was coming out to contest presidential election just like any other Nigerian should.

A tribal and religious bigot that has a Muslim running mate, but a non-tribal and master political strategist who has a Muslim Muslim ticket shouting emilokan upandan is not a tribal bigot grin grin grin

Make una just dey play. THÎEFNÙBU can never be my president.
No be only you, he can never be my president either, I'll never place his portrait in my office. That's if he wins

1 Like

Re: If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani by kenex4ever(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wole Soyinka is a disgrace to age and wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers / Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.