Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't (2338 Views)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / 2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Now that Bola Tinubu has "won" the highly controversial presidential election, what I expected after all is widespread celebration followed by serious planning towards forming a new government. But I was disappointed. What I'm seeing is nothing but panic, panic and panic. APC is still in the attacking mode as if they are an opposition party running for election. Apart from APC spokespersons and political jobbers throwing tantrums against Peter Obi everyday, I don't see any other thing going on in APC. It seems they feel May 29 is not sacrosanct

My question is, what is actually going on? Does Tinubu's surpporters know something that we Obidients don't know?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by nlreserve: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Teefnubu is not actually the one that's going to maximise the fake winning. Na those corrupt persons around him, who tell him what to do and what not go untilize the stuff take finish Naija.
That's why I blame oorchinzss because because they don't know that Obidients are fighting for them too.

Tifnubu who doesn't know how not to raise walking stick during anthem Na him know how to lead Nigeria?
Abeg borrow sense

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Saga16: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
People that stategise and think deeply do not go to Quilox to be pouring champagne on their newly acquired wristwatches.

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Saga16:
People that stategise and think deeply do not go to Quilox to be pouring champagne on their newly acquired wristwatches.

Who are the people that strategise? You mean Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Gandollar, Igbokwe, Bashir Ahmed, Asari Dokubo, Lai MuhamMad to mention but few? Do these people look sane to you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by XerXers: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi's case is different from what they expected.

7 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Sangoamadioha1: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who are the people that strategise? You mean Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Gandollar, Igbokwe, Bashir Ahmed, Asari Dokubo to mention but few?

At least they won the likes of Kenneth Okonkwo, Julius Abure, Aisha, Ndi Kato and their lord and master, the lamba king himself, Peter Gregory Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

At least they won the likes of Kenneth Okonkwo, Julius Abure, Aisha, Ndi Kato and their lord and master, the lamba king himself, Peter Gregory Obi.
They won? Can you really swear with your life and destiny that they actually won? You are benefiting from the corrupt and rotten system now and you are happy but don't cry when the table turns against you tomorrow. What goes around comes around.

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Tag FIFA for quick prosecution
Because you are in the same APC camp with mineD44. No problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
XerXers:
Obi's case is different from what they expected.
Yes, they thought Obi would challenge only the results. But that's not the real issue.

These are the real issues APC is trying to run away from.

1. Bola Tinubu's 1993 Narcotics Trafficking & Money Laundering Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture.

2. 25% in FCT.

3. Forged Certificate.

4. INEC not following its guidelines.

5. Shettima's Double Nomination.

Facts have no emotions.

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Sangoamadioha1: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
They won? Can you really swear with your life and destiny that they actually won? You are benefiting from the corrupt and rotten system now and you are happy but don't cry when the table turns against you tomorrow. What goes around comes around.

Did i put water in my mouth when I said they won. I repeat, with my full chest, they won. People that won are now thinking about how to deliver on their mandates and you are here still campaigning after elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by AntiTerrorist: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Did i put water in my mouth when I said they won. I repeat, with my full chest, they won. People that won are now thinking about how to deliver on their mandates and you are here still campaigning after elections.
APC is making me feel as if Tinubu is not coming. The jittery in the camp of APC is confusing. It's as if labour Party is the ruling party and they are not ready to relinquish power to APC that "won" an election. Tinubu's surpporters are making me to believe that Labour Party can set up interim government.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Sangoamadioha1: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
APC is making me feel as if Tinubu is not coming. The jittery in the camp of APC is confusing. It's as if labour Party is the ruling party and they are not ready to relinquish power to APC that "won" an election. Tinubu's surpporters are making me to believe that Labour Party can set up interim government.

The question is what is your business with how APC are handling their victory. You should be more concerned about the coup against Julius Abure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by SeeItSayIt: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pls, lower your mic
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by A4alpha: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2023
This desperate people have succeeded in setting this country 60yrs back. The emiloka version of apc have successfully raped this country mercilessly. This crop of yoruba paid apc are too selfish and Nigeria no1 enemies.

I wonder when our exalted throne of power has turned to ojuelegba bustop where all sorts of miscreant ply there trade.

In blessed Chinua Achebe's voice "there was a country"

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by sogodihno: 4:04am On Apr 08, 2023
A4alpha:
This desperate people have succeeded in setting this country 60yrs back. The emiloka version of apc have successfully raped this country mercilessly. This crop of yoruba paid apc are too selfish and Nigeria no1 enemies.

I wonder when our exalted throne of power has turned to ojuelegba bustop where all sorts of miscreant ply there trade.

In blessed Chinua Achebe's voice "there was a country"

Well those crop of Yoruba will rule you and your papa, you can go and hang yourself, if that's too painful for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Formularcr7: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2023
This will make you sleep well, hope you did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Guyman01: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2023
I am thinking along the same line, Tinubu and his supporters are not behaving like people who won election, they have spent so much energy on ObiDatti who were said to have come third. Its really obvious that they know what may befall them, even PDP has been silent and asked its members to close ranks with LP🤔

1 Like

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2023
What you actually want is a docile receptive camp that you can insult all day without them insulting you back. You aren't getting that this time around. Attack me I attack you. Nobody gives a shiit if we won or lost. PDP people aren't running wild, do you see Apc attacking PDP?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by Odogwuzack: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Have they used Obi's supporters brain for paro?

Why are this people so slowpoke?

They are unbelievably slow. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by theophorus(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Okay, but I thought some people say he have die?
Well, the earlier you realise that there are some things beyond your control, the better.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp: Are Tinubu's Allies Privileged To Information We Don't by workchopNG: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who are the people that strategise? You mean Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Gandollar, Igbokwe, Bashir Ahmed, Asari Dokubo, Lai MuhamMad to mention but few? Do these people look sane to you?

To be fair, apart from Fashola and Osinbajo, they are all not worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here / Moment Northern Elders Agreed To Divide Nigeria Makes Waves Amid Biafra Agitatio / The President And His Mistresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.